Mr Hankeys Dildos.. Do you have one or Do you have a question about them?

Ha!! Love that last comment @LPSG Toys !! and yes, it is great that the listed dimensions are accurate (albeit HUGE) so at least everyone knows what they are getting!!

I agree that it is fantasy and everyone needs their fantasy outlets and enjoyment!

(I do still wonder if men and women that visit the Hankeys website understand the monstrous dimensions of those dildos - albeit they are very realistic looking !!)
I will ask them about that. They are an amazing company and know their customers well. I think a big part of their userbase knows about the company, knows they are known for big dildos and that might lessen the surprise.

Reactions: MDM8
I had a couple 75% soft that were larger than my Big Daddy Small - Medium Firm and I ended up throwing them away because I couldn't play with them alone mainly because they didn't resist the movements enough so too wobbly imo, just keep in mind I'm talking about 10+ inches and I don't like having to hold them in place, it might be fine for other ppl.

For instance I had a Cutlerx 75% soft and still own a Rentman medium 75% soft that I barely use. On the other hand I had a couple of larger ones that I went with the Medium Firm that I also ditched because they were too hard so not sure if I agree with your last statement. To properly compare I would need to try the same dildo with different firmness to be fare.

It seems my preferred firmness is somewhere in between their original 2 options (Medium Firm and 75% soft).

My first one was probably a couple of years after they started, they definelty grew a lot since then.

Thanks for that this is helpful information.

Reactions: btgbtmfl
Those look delicious! If I ever needed another one... The Thiago or the Big Head. Have to work up to these bad boys!
They make a great product. Thoroughly impressed by them even more so in the customer support and knowledge of their product. They ave very approachable. Both Hankeys and Vixen Creations have blown me away by their commitment to a great product and caring for their customers. I feel they are two companies that believe less is more in terms of quantity sold (rather than inches).

Reactions: WilliamG
I've never understood the reluctance of guys to admit they played sex games with toys with mates. My mate, with a fantastic toy collection, is more than happy for me to fuck his ass with one of his dildos before being fucked by my cock, and likewise, nothing is more exciting than him shagging my asshole while sucking my cock, though to be truthful he usually sucks me offans wallows before fucking me. Its just an erotic experience, being opened up, joking, enjoying the feeling and then the toy being replaced by a hard warm fleshy cock that going to shoot spunk deep inside.