MrDeepVoice OnlyFans

• Thread starter deleted17165621
  • Start date
D

deleted17165621

MrDeepVoice

Easily one of the best OF channels. Really get a lot for $10 a month. I joined several months ago and haven't even considered turning off renew.

First, the man: very handsome, fit muscular body (I mean lean muscle on a tall broad frame), deep voice with a British accent, delicious meaty uncut cock, and a fantastic fuzzy butt. Every inch of him is hot. Here is a screen grab:
vlcsnap-2022-07-07-19h39m03s575.jpg

The content: Well organized and A LOT of it. Lots of pics, LOTS of full-length (meaning >15+ minutes) duo/trio videos, peppered in are some short wank videos. He is always providing new content and he is very fair about it.

Is there PPV? Yes, BUT...that is just for the eager bunnies who want to see his latest release immediately. He has a release schedule and lets you know when content will drop on the main stream, but he offers it for PPV prior to the release date for anywhere from $5-$10. He messages the subs and lets them know how much to see it now and when it will be released at no additional cost. Example, screen grab of one he messaged months ago:
Untitled.jpg

($15 is actually pretty reasonable, I've seen models charge a lot more.)

He sucks cock (he's good at swallowing large cock)/gets sucked, he tops/bottoms, he rims/gets rimmed. Does it all really. And most of the videos are very well shot and edited.

Few names he has been with: Michael Boston, Cole Connor, Sam Steiner (one of his best), Cade Maddox, Beau Butler, Afroblack, Grant Ducati, Jordan Starr, postmaload, Craig Marks and lots of others.

5/5 faps

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is one of my favorite performers but I am very disappointed if he doesn't cum when bottoming or has to jack off to cum when fucking. Pet peeves of mine. He is mostly wonderful in other scenes.

E.R

Superior Member
Media
Interesting - does he tell us that on the site? Sure is enthusiastic taking cock.

It was in the bio of his deleted Twitter, I believe. And I think he talked about it in a video. Whenever he started bottoming on camera earlier this year or late last, I'm sure he said that it had been a while since he'd last bottomed. I think he'd either been sticking to topping, or only being with women.

kx191916

Loved Member
Media
There’s another thread on here where @MrDeepVoice joins in and answers questions Thomas Johnson (tjlife)
It’s kinda cool the way he reached out here in an honest way and connected to us rather than just trying to blast the thread away. I’d love to just like chat with him and ask him questions too haha