Mtv real world guys

niv3003

Superior Member
Media

Brett Robinson. He was in Fessy's Big Brother season. Showed his ass a couple times

I'm on here because I watch the challenge, but I've never seen any BB or RW for that matter so I had never heard of this hot stuff Brett fella until now...... so first and foremost, thanks a lot for sharing! And dayummmm his ass truly IS pure amazingness........ The man is short tho ain't he? (to me that'd be a positive, short and buff have a special place in my heart lol)

DBD362ED-CD53-4C1F-BC25-4A513838D0B4.gif

Makes me wanna discover more from outside the challenge! Feel free to hit me with your hottest favorite recommendations if you wish

Side note - y'all gonna be done soon with that telegram nonsense? if you know that someone here has a link, go ahead and dm them directly, but if you don't know, stop randomly asking/begging just because someone else did. That's stupidity my guy and if this offends you, you can kiss Brett's ass :)

D

deleted1040273

I'm on here because I watch the challenge, but I've never seen any BB or RW for that matter so I had never heard of this hot stuff Brett fella until now...... so first and foremost, thanks a lot for sharing! And dayummmm his ass truly IS pure amazingness........ The man is short tho ain't he? (to me that'd be a positive, short and buff have a special place in my heart lol)?
View attachment 32147831

Makes me wanna discover more from outside the challenge! Feel free to hit me with your hottest favorite recommendations if you wish

Side note - y'all gonna be done soon with that telegram nonsense? if you know that someone here has a link, go ahead and dm them directly, but if you don't know, stop randomly asking/begging just because someone else did. That's stupidity my guy and if this offends you, you can kiss Brett's ass :)

Where are the Brett nudes?

D

deleted1159010

Please someone message me the telegram link please. For mtv men of course

macbro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why hasn’t Brett been cast for The Challenge yet? He’d be such a good addition.

I think there's a lot of shit surrounding that crew of guys like him, Jack, Jackson and some if their behavior being seen as problematic, that could be why.

I think the show is also making efforts to be more diverse and a lot of the white male spots of the last few seasons were usually filled by vets like Wes, CT, Bananas, Kyle, Jordan, Devin etc. The last white male rookies were Sean on WOTW2 and he was also a minority as part of the LGBT community. That could also be why.

He also might have no interest in the challenge and that could be why.

Serebro85

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah no. I'll take Fessy over him. He's better overall.
Brett is great physically, but he's the typical hot next door white male (à la Joss Mooney). Fessy is way more attractive, and him coming from Pakistan and being a teacher might means that I could have better and deeper conversations with him.

In a nutshell, Brett is great for a good fuck, but Fessy is husband material (despite his shenanigans and his fame hunger)

Serebro85

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Josheers

Admired Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
I didn't realize it before but that cock is insanely BIG. Like you would choke on that. :scream:
He has a MONSTER DICK. It's so big, it looks unreal :dizzy::heart:

I downloaded the episode specifically for that scene, because it looked unrealistically big on the gif, but damn after watching this live, DAMN. It looks hurtful taking that much of a cock in the bussy. :mask:
How do you download the episode?

focus0t

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think there's a lot of shit surrounding that crew of guys like him, Jack, Jackson and some if their behavior being seen as problematic, that could be why.

I think the show is also making efforts to be more diverse and a lot of the white male spots of the last few seasons were usually filled by vets like Wes, CT, Bananas, Kyle, Jordan, Devin etc. The last white male rookies were Sean on WOTW2 and he was also a minority as part of the LGBT community. That could also be why.

He also might have no interest in the challenge and that could be why.

A lot of things go into casting any reality show--especially a show that now casts "name" talent. He could have a contractual conflict, a scheduling conflict, personal issues, contestants are constantly added/dropped and often the final cast isn't selected until a day or two before filming starts. It's also asking someone to take two months out of their life which is a pretty big ask. There's tons of reasons.