Mtv real world guys

Javard1985

Cherished Member
Media
Was it though? Bananas can screw over Paula and never have to repay her for it but Sarah can’t make a decision to get her first win without having to be burned at the stake?

It was definitely a dick move on Bananas’ part, especially when he pretended to forgive her during the season.

The only reason I don’t like Bananas is because of what he did to Sarah‘s prize money at the final
Who cares it a game and Sarah did Johnny wrong first. So she got what she deserves.

Javard1985

Cherished Member
Media
Was it though? Bananas can screw over Paula and never have to repay her for it but Sarah can’t make a decision to get her first win without having to be burned at the stake?

It was definitely a dick move on Bananas’ part, especially when he pretended to forgive her during the season.
Sarah was getting a taste of her own medicine and she did him wrong first.

Javard1985

Cherished Member
Media
There were four teams left, two of them had to go into elimination, Jay and Jenna were an easy team to beat in the final so Sarah and Jordan chose to do whats best for them. Bananas saying that Sarah stole money from her by sending him into an elimination is complete bullshit, he eliminated himself by not beating Leroy and Theresa, he lost two eliminations that season and acts like he was guarunteed a win at the end and Sarah single handedly took it from him.
It’s a game show. It’s not that deep or serious. They are not the first or last to be done wrong on a game show. You are there to try win.

Javard1985

Cherished Member
Media
Then he has no right to get mad cause he has screwed tons of.people before and after. He was just petty and greedy. He was just doing. What anyone would do to win.
Then he has no right to get mad cause he has screwed tons of.people before and after. He was just petty and greedy
He was just doing what anyone would do to win.

El Nino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Studies have shown muscle relaxants can adversely affect the voice. We don't now what medication he may be taking. Not that it's any of our business. Lol
Please stop. He put on his white person voice. In the black community they call it code-switching. It's the voice you put on when you call a business. Nelson is talking to his fans, not an insurance company. LOL.

Factss and also we don't need to have a 10 min ten talk about Nelson every minute someone brings him up it's getting annoying. If you don't find him attractive anymore simply just keep to yourself lol..
I'm sure you meant well, but don't tell me want I can or can't talk about. This is a discussion board.

BabyboyRomero

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Please stop. He put on his white person voice. In the black community they call it code-switching. It's the voice you put on when you call a business. Nelson is talking to his fans, not an insurance company. LOL.

I'm sure you meant well, but don't tell me want I can or can't talk about. This is a discussion board.
Did mean well but do as you please, I still said what I said.