Mtv real world guys

Just got caught up with this thread and saw the CT content. All I can say is, if his girlfriend posts a PPV on OF that actually shows him and his body, I will gladly pay. And that's coming from someone who has never paid for a PPV on OF.
She just posted a 17 min video saying “look what we did 🍆💦”….. someone take one for the team and let us know if it’s her fucking CT or not lol

She just posted a 17 min video saying “look what we did 🍆💦”….. someone take one for the team and let us know if it’s her fucking CT or not lol
The picture she used above that is her and another girl holding two dildos, I very much doubt its going to be a CT video.

Just thought I’d compile a few screen grabs into one lol is it weird that bc I’ve watched him for so long on tv that his breathing sounded like him lol I’m sure that’s just in my head but I chose to believe it’s him 🤣
Where is this video? Need it now. Please!

Tony quit all stars 4 in first couple of eps. so im not sure if he is really that stupid & stubborn or if he actually did wanna go home like many of the others seem to think. Cause soon as he saw it was a puzzle he shoulda just folded. He just seems very confused about doing the show. He's never been fitter or stronger. I suspect he just wants to use the show for relevance to make money elsewhere from social media, PA's & other deals. But stay there as short a time as possible. He is looking hotter than ever though so I feel annoyed he is only on the show a couple of eps the past 2 seasons. Only Horacio does it for me now but he has the personality of a stick. I do feel he will join all the other onlyfans boys at some point. Nurys will loosen him up.

• Haha
Reactions: horrorboy69
Tony quit all stars 4 in first couple of eps. so im not sure if he is really that stupid & stubborn or if he actually did wanna go home like many of the others seem to think. Cause soon as he saw it was a puzzle he shoulda just folded. He just seems very confused about doing the show. He's never been fitter or stronger. I suspect he just wants to use the show for relevance to make money elsewhere from social media, PA's & other deals. But stay there as short a time as possible. He is looking hotter than ever though so I feel annoyed he is only on the show a couple of eps the past 2 seasons. Only Horacio does it for me now but he has the personality of a stick. I do feel he will join all the other onlyfans boys at some point. Nurys will loosen him up.
I miss when this thread was more mindful…take this shit over to Reddit