arkadyakashboy can cum many times in a row. Sharing two clips, in one he cums 4 times in a row and in the other 3 times.

arkadyakashboy-Chaturbate--[03-07-2022]--102349 cumming 4 times - trimmed.m4v

arkadyakashboy-Chaturbate--[27-08-2022]--3413923 triple cum - trimmed.m4v


Cam models that I have seen who can cum several times, not in a row, but doing at least 3 cum rounds are:

- Franciscoromanowski/Fromanowski (not active anymore on Chaturbate) who is still on F4F as francisco-romanowski
- mattbauman94
- poll_pervert
 
arkadyakashboy can cum many times in a row. Sharing two clips, in one he cums 4 times in a row and in the other 3 times.

Cam models that I have seen who can cum several times, not in a row, but doing at least 3 cum rounds are:

- Franciscoromanowski/Fromanowski (not active anymore on Chaturbate) who is still on F4F as francisco-romanowski
- mattbauman94
- poll_pervert
Franciscoromanowski is super amazing!!!! His record is cum 28 times in 1 Day, I have seen him cum more than 15 times in a stream, super crazy!!!
 
Sorry, I don’t have a video. He mentioned it 28 times during the live show. The show I saw was on 2022/03/03.
I do have this video in which he cums 3 times on his food, all within 25 minutes. Just before the 2nd one in the video, he says it's his 5th, so it's number 4, 5 and 6 in the video. Unfortunately I don't have the first 3.
Franciscoromanowski cumming 3 times.mp4
 
I may add these artists, I put their nicknames to spoiler as it seems they are not active anymore.

First:
Moreteaseplease (link)
All what remains of him are two videos on the net...
A fit man with a big cock that cums few times (three or four) in one video...
It's a pity he clearly tried to undo and hide all the content he created because is tremendous hot and addictive...

Second:
Bobmcbobbingasm (link)
It was active on Twitter and Xvideos but the last post on Twitter was approximately last year, I don't know whether he closed the door to amateur porn or not or he changed platform without making it public...
He is a young guy, nice looking, big and amazing cock, he erupt with precum and cum multiple times in one session, very very hot...