Photos & Videos Muscle Bottoms @ Work

Anyone recognize either of these two tops fucking the beautiful Seven Dixon? Would like to see if they've done more stuff with Seven. One of them has lots of tattoos...so fingers crossed someone recognizes him.
What happened to Seven Dixon? I thought he was a great muscle bottom...

Hi guys!
I recently discovered Serge / Sergio Dias and I highly, actually, super-duper highly recommend his OF:
OF: http://onlyfans.com/sergiodias_br
Twitter/X: https://twitter.com/sergiodias_br?lang=en
He is a big hot muscle bottom from Russia starting a new life in Brazil. He's submissively taken abuse and rough fucks from smaller guys - which drives me insanely horny. (He does have vids as top as well but he is mostly submissive bottom.) And I've also chatted with him a bit on OF and he's lovely! Really cool and responsive guy! OF is helping him to fund his new life and get/stay away from being pulled into a senseless war - so he is very appreciative of his subscribers. He posts a new full length vid every Friday (no PPV) and his sub cost is only $7.99. Almost all his vids are filmed by a cameraman who also does great work - so the quality/views are excellent. Which also makes him one of the best deals I've found on OF.
I'm not him, or his manager! lol But I am a huge fan! And I thought this group would definitely be keen to check him out! Check out his Twitter first and you will see what I mean... Enjoy!

recently got enganged but still in shape tho
where did you even get this photo? i cant find his IG, his twitter looks blocked or fake? is he nowhere online?

yet this was posted????
Photos & Videos - Muscle Bottoms @ Work

edit: nvm, google image searched the photo you posted and found his account, apologies for the dumb instant paranoia. but still DO MIND: does he have any more content besides the 6 or 9 videos he did in studios?

FUCK hes married! im so jelous of his husband! imagine waking up to this ass EVERYDAY!!!!
View attachment 113788691
View attachment 113788571
View attachment 113788501
View attachment 113789141

and that sexy DAMN face EVERY damn DAY! :weary_face:

View attachment 113788971View attachment 113788631

View attachment 113788801
View attachment 113788811
View attachment 113788841
...so jealous i couldnt spell jealous properly
He's just a different level of pretty, like wow, a gorgeous man