Muscle God Dirk Germon

so you're the one who asked him :joy:
can't blame you he's got pretty feetView attachment 105816361

I mean what does he expect? 90% of his videos are him touching and rubbing his shirtless body. Like, there are actual fitness accounts out there that are legitimately informative but he cultivated an audience based on his looks.

Maybe he regrets that now that he wants to do coaching.

I mean what does he expect? 90% of his videos are him touching and rubbing his shirtless body. Like, there are actual fitness accounts out there that are legitimately informative but he cultivated an audience based on his looks.

Maybe he regrets that now that he wants to do coaching.
A lot of these young fitness guys think that when they start their social media platform, everyone's going to be interested in it for the fitness side of things. But it's actually the complete opposite of that.

Yes Dirk and other even more popular fitness guys in their 20's might have followers who are actually interested in getting their help when it comes to fitness, but it's usually only a handful of people.

The majority of their followers only follow them because of their looks and "sex appeal". Not to sign up for any fitness training, tips, or fitness advice. Also blowing up their inbox with onlyfans questions. Do you have one? Would you consider getting one? I'LL PAY ANYTHING!!!

A lot of these young fitness guys think that when they start their social media platform, everyone's going to be interested in it for the fitness side of things. But it's actually the complete opposite of that.

Yes Dirk and other even more popular fitness guys in their 20's might have followers who are actually interested in their help when it comes to fitness, but it's usually only a handful of people.

The majority of their followers only follow them because of their looks and "sex appeal". Not to sign up for any fitness training, tips, or fitness advice.
Well maybe they should consider being less lustful and do something productive with their lives

Well maybe they should consider being less lustful and do something productive with their lives
True, but in today's time and with the way social media is in general, it's highly unlikely. Plus a lot of these fitness guys do it to themselves, by presenting themselves as sex symbols, whether they realize it or not. Which most of them do realize it and do it on purpose for higher numbers and more money. Not because they care about helping people with their fitness journey.

Dirk posts the same mediocre content over and over again. But a lot of other fitness guys have started making videos showing themselves prancing around in skin tight boxer briefs, shower videos, bending over showing off their butt in tight gym shorts and more sexually driven content.

So a lot of them don't even need an onlyfans because their Instagram is basically a free one. Just like Richard Duchon, Roy Benitez, and Harrison Slade to name a few. But it wouldn't surprise me if not to long from now Dirk will be doing the same.

Reactions: lilblocker22
True, but in today's time and with the way social media is in general, it's highly unlikely. Plus a lot of these fitness guys do it to themselves, by presenting themselves as sex symbols, whether they realize it or not. Which most of them do realize it and do it on purpose for higher numbers and more money. Not because they care about helping people with their fitness journey.

Dirk posts the same mediocre content over and over again. But a lot of other fitness guys have started making videos showing themselves prancing around in skin tight boxer briefs, shower videos, bending over showing off their butt in tight gym shorts and more sexually driven content.

So a lot of them don't even need an onlyfans because their Instagram is basically a free one. Just like Richard Duchon, Roy Benitez, and Harrison Slade to name a few. But it wouldn't surprise me if not to long from now Dirk will be doing the same.
OK that’s a very disgusting notion, everyone has their choice of when they want to sexualize themselves. Posting yourself shirtless, flexing, doing workouts is not sexualizing yourself.

Reactions: tylerunique
OK that’s a very disgusting notion, everyone has their choice of when they want to sexualize themselves. Posting yourself shirtless, flexing, doing workouts is not sexualizing yourself.
Ok!

*goes back to jacking off to pictures of Dirk*

I think you need to remember there are more people that look to them for inspiration than they do for lust. Secondly, what do you think you’re going to see when someone’s doing rdls or squats or lunges? Obviously you’re going to see somebody’s ass does that make it sexual? Does that make it seem like they’re screaming please fuck me in the ass? No. I’m aware there are indeed fitness influencers that indulge themselves in sex appeal, but I promise you the lust over them especially by gay men is less than the average thought of someone watching that content.

Reactions: tylerunique
I think you need to remember there are more people that look to them for inspiration than they do for lust. Secondly, what do you think you’re going to see when someone’s doing rdls or squats or lunges? Obviously you’re going to see somebody’s ass does that make it sexual? Does that make it seem like they’re screaming please fuck me in the ass? No. I’m aware there are indeed fitness influencers that indulge themselves in sex appeal, but I promise you the lust over them especially by gay men is less than the average thought of someone watching that content.
Case: Brandon Starr, David Laid, etc.

Reactions: Joe Wachter
Most of these fitness guys popularity and numbers were very low when they first started and a lot of them skyrocketed when they started showing off more bare skin in a sexual way. Of course starting an onlyfans does that or creating onlyfans like material on Instagram or Twitter.

David Laid's popularity shot through the roof after his sextape came out. When Mike Thurston, Roy Benitez, and Richard Duchon started teasing everyone in a sexual way, they too got higher numbers basically overnight along with a long list of many others.

These guys may not have much going on for themselves except for their looks but they all know exactly what they're doing when they're prancing around in boxer briefs, shower videos, showing off their oiled / wet chest in a sauna, and bending over making sure the camera is focused only on their butt. Guys like Abel Albonetti, Scott Herman, James Ellis and Christian Fleenor are in the small group who only stay focused on showing off fitness and family.

Reactions: RedVives2023
Most of these fitness guys popularity and numbers were very low when they first started and a lot of them skyrocketed when they started showing off more bare skin in a sexual way. Of course starting an onlyfans does that or creating onlyfans like material on Instagram or Twitter.

David Laid's popularity shot through the roof after his sextape came out. When Mike Thurston, Roy Benitez, and Richard Duchon started teasing everyone in a sexual way, they too got higher numbers basically overnight along with a long list of many others.

These guys may not have much going on for themselves except for their looks but they all know exactly what they're doing when they're prancing around in boxer briefs, shower videos, showing off their oiled / wet chest in a sauna, and bending over making sure the camera is focused only on their butt. Guys like Abel Albonetti, Scott Herman, James Ellis and Christian Fleenor are in the small group who only stay focused on showing off fitness and family.
David Laid’s sextape was leaked by a person he trusted at the time. That wasn’t on his accord.

Reactions: Joe Wachter

My point, even if they ““know what they’re doing”” it’s certainly not to attract the male gaze.

Reactions: RedVives2023
Muchos de estos jóvenes deportistas piensan que cuando inicien su plataforma de redes sociales, todos estarán interesados en ella por el aspecto físico. Pero en realidad es todo lo contrario de eso.

Sí, Dirk y otros chicos de fitness aún más populares de veintitantos años pueden tener seguidores que estén realmente interesados en recibir su ayuda en lo que respecta al fitness, pero normalmente son sólo un puñado de personas.

La mayoría de sus seguidores sólo los siguen por su apariencia y su "sex Appeal". No inscribirse en ningún entrenamiento físico, trucos o consejos de fitness. También llenan su bandeja de entrada con preguntas de onlyfans. ¿Tienes uno? ¿Considerarías conseguir uno? ¡¡¡PAGARÉ LO QUE SEA!!!
"El amor es la piel", amigo... las personas nos dejamos llevar por el aspecto físico para todo. Es el mundo materialista en el que vivimos. Aquí no expondré un manifiesto postmaterialista, no es el lugar. Pero bien sabemos que es así.
Coincido, yo quiero verlo en OF cuanto antes!!!!! jajaja great bubblebuttt

Back to more sexy pictures of Dirk please fellas. If you care to share ;)
There aren't enough of him yet. On top of that Dirk just like so many other fitness guys has absolutely nothing else going on in his life for us to talk about except for his looks. So as of right now everything there is to say about the guy has already been said. Nothing else left to talk about.

Plus I don't want to be one of those people who constantly posts Instagram pictures on this thread like any of one us can't go look at it on our own from his actual instagram.

It would be different if he had an onlyfans that was overpriced and someone posted pictures or videos from that. But it gets kind of annoying when people flood these threads with instagram, and Twitter content like it's so hard to find or never seen before content.

Reactions: russiandiver
There aren't enough of him yet. On top of that Dirk just like so many other fitness guys has absolutely nothing else going on in his life for us to talk about except for his looks. So as of right now everything there is to say about the guy has already been said. Nothing else left to talk about.

Plus I don't want to be one of those people who constantly posts Instagram pictures on this thread like any of one us can't go look at it on our own from his actual instagram.

It would be different if he had an onlyfans that was overpriced and someone posted pictures or videos from that. But it gets kind of annoying when people flood these threads with instagram, and Twitter content like it's so hard to find or never seen before content.
But, c'mon now! Pics/videos from IG and TikTok, even if they are reposts of readily available stuff online are ALWAYS better than pages of rambling screeds about his questionable life choices or character flaws or suspected sexuality or greed or ethics... I couldn't give a rat's ass about that stuff... at least usually... I ain't trying to date him, for God's sake!!!

I Just want to ogle at his :emoji_peach: and :emoji_eggplant: and :emoji_cherries: !!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

I, for one, revel in the communal energy of a bunch of horny guys fantasizing about hot dudes like Dirk... that's why I'm here, at least!

hahahahaha!!!

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 4.39.31 PM.png