Muscle Worship?

P_grower

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post. But I've always had a secret thing for guys with very large muscles. I even fantasize myself being even bigger. But I've never had a chance to chat with a guy who's very massive or feel a guy's bicep without it being weird (or at least me getting hard) I'm wondering if there's anyone here like that or at least big enough to make my fantasy a reality?

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
@P_grower , imho muscle worship is the ultimate form of same-sex activity. I'd say that your getting hard while feeling another guy's biceps lends credence to my assertion. Your profile pic seems to indicate that other guy' would enjoy worshipping you, but none of your other pics show off your pecs or arms. How about some leg pics?
There may be some better forums out there for muscle and muscle worshipping. Believe me when I say that you are not alone in that fantasy.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is muscle worship . . .
tumblr_p273bq7e151sxl8w1o1_500.gif

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
GREAT thread!
This is muscle worship . . .
tumblr_p273bq7e151sxl8w1o1_500.gif
Damn. Any more of that scene? I LOVE anything with ANY kind of muscle worship. I've always wanted to worship a shredded and muscular dude as well as being the receiver of a worshipping. I'd like a mutual flex and worship session where we just flex, compare and admire.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
These are the type of muscle worship videos I'm talking about, @teddybaerli1 . It's not really about stimulating the cock. It's about letting the guy know that the power of his muscles is what's stimulating your libido. His cock gets stimulated in the end as your way of thanking him for his muscles. And he gets off knowing that it's his muscles that are making you go apeshit crazy.