AdonisAddict
LPSG Legend
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2023
- Posts
- 16,392
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 127,817
- Points
- 308
- Location
- Liverpool, England, GB
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
How much on average are in person muscle worship sessions I wonder ?
Feel free to chat man. Swolematty has such amazing pecs and musclesHey guys! I know LPSG is mostly about nudity, but I get more turned on by muscular guys than a dick. I've seen a lot of celebrity hunks on this site and I reckoned I could try something new. I'm searching for someone who's as turned on by muscles as I am, not necessarily a person with a toned body, but someone who loves muscles and lusts over them like I do.
Basically, I'm looking for a partner with whom I can chat about hot guys.. ( Sorry I don't cam though ). The type of hunks I love to talk about are young men in their 20s-30s with really defined muscles. I get particularly turned on by ( bouncing ) pecs. The type of guys I'm talking about are for example :
-Alex Eubank
-Devefit
-Tom Holland ( he's too handsome )
-Mardin Gevargiz
-Dillon Armstrong
-Wonho
-Sambucha
-Jessie Godderz
-Swolematty
-Steve Kris
-Chris Elkins
-Henry Cavill
-Chris Evans
-Jordan Torres
-Daniel Shoneye
-Bridger Quirante
-Chul Soon
-Sergiu Pavlenco
-Sergey Moroz
DM me if you're interested!
You had me at WonhoHey guys! I know LPSG is mostly about nudity, but I get more turned on by muscular guys than a dick. I've seen a lot of celebrity hunks on this site and I reckoned I could try something new. I'm searching for someone who's as turned on by muscles as I am, not necessarily a person with a toned body, but someone who loves muscles and lusts over them like I do.
Basically, I'm looking for a partner with whom I can chat about hot guys.. ( Sorry I don't cam though ). The type of hunks I love to talk about are young men in their 20s-30s with really defined muscles. I get particularly turned on by ( bouncing ) pecs. The type of guys I'm talking about are for example :
-Alex Eubank
-Devefit
-Tom Holland ( he's too handsome )
-Mardin Gevargiz
-Dillon Armstrong
-Wonho
-Sambucha
-Jessie Godderz
-Swolematty
-Steve Kris
-Chris Elkins
-Henry Cavill
-Chris Evans
-Jordan Torres
-Daniel Shoneye
-Bridger Quirante
-Chul Soon
-Sergiu Pavlenco
-Sergey Moroz
DM me if you're interested!
Agreed! Maybe one day one of us can take the initiativeLiving this thread! Jerking of to muscled guys is so enjoyable! Wish we had a group jerkoff on this theme!
Check thomashilton420what muscle stud has the best Onlyfans?
Awesome thanks!! I’ll check him outCheck thomashilton420
He’s my favorite. He posts videos pictures and does live shows and customs
fucking hot
Who’s this hottie?
It sounds like you are referring to good old Pumpingmuscle.com where "Peter", the ironically named photographer, videos and gropes young bodybuilders for money. Occasionally they get erections. Sometimes these are pretty hot and you can find them all over the Internet.Hey just a question. I’m deepdiving to find this thread/porn company. There’s these “muscle worship videos” that one guy makes of young body building dudes. I used to watch the thread but I can’t seem to find it anymore and I lost the name of the guy/company that makes it. Do you know it by any chance?
That’s it thank you man!It sounds like you are referring to good old Pumpingmuscle.com where "Peter", the ironically named photographer, videos and gropes young bodybuilders for money. Occasionally they get erections. Sometimes these are pretty hot and you can find them all over the Internet.
Glad I'm not the only one! I'm not muscular, at least not yet, but muscles have always been the almost only way of being horny. And I'm proud of it, because I am convinced that a muscular shape is the real aesthetic shape of a man, it's perfection! I still haven't found anyone to worship in person, but I've recently started to be motivated to train my muscles and have a better shape myself first of all. And luckily there are plenty of hot muscular men on the internetHey guys! I know LPSG is mostly about nudity, but I get more turned on by muscular guys than a dick. I've seen a lot of celebrity hunks on this site and I reckoned I could try something new. I'm searching for someone who's as turned on by muscles as I am, not necessarily a person with a toned body, but someone who loves muscles and lusts over them like I do.
Basically, I'm looking for a partner with whom I can chat about hot guys.. ( Sorry I don't cam though ). The type of hunks I love to talk about are young men in their 20s-30s with really defined muscles. I get particularly turned on by ( bouncing ) pecs. The type of guys I'm talking about are for example :
-Alex Eubank
-Devefit
-Tom Holland ( he's too handsome )
-Mardin Gevargiz
-Dillon Armstrong
-Wonho
-Sambucha
-Jessie Godderz
-Swolematty
-Steve Kris
-Chris Elkins
-Henry Cavill
-Chris Evans
-Jordan Torres
-Daniel Shoneye
-Bridger Quirante
-Chul Soon
-Sergiu Pavlenco
-Sergey Moroz
DM me if you're interested!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.