Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Neither of the choices fits me, not into muscle guys, and it seems like the guys with big cocks dont really know how to use it. Smaller guy, ave. cock is usually going to rock me.,.....huge balls a big plus.

WebMale80

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago Loop, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Cox says absolutely does not matter. In fact I prefer guys on the small side like me. I’ve always been more attracted to a man’s physique and muscles. I especially like guys that are little bit bigger and bulkier than me.

Reactions: lurk95 and Marco86
D

deleted140118

This is a really interesting question. One is based nothing but genetics (dick size) and the other is based on discipline, hard work, and consistency (body). Now, there is some genetics that go into having a nice body but a lot of it is truly based on the individual. At the end of the day, to each their own on their preferences, but I would pick an average size dick guy with a nice body any day. Having a massive dick is the luck of the draw. I am very fortunate that I have a decent 7.5-8 inch dick but have worked very hard on my body and will be working harder to make it better.

D

deleted808122

It's all about the dick. I couldn't give a fuck about his age, physique, race, religion, hair, grooming (bathing is important, though!).

When it comes to gay sex, a man's body is little more than a dick transportation module. If a roomba scoots in towing a telephone pole, I'll go for that little monster any day over the skidder hauling a pencil.

One caveat - he's got to be of sufficient health to maintain blood flow to that thing. If he tires out but still keeps it up, I'm happy to do the work.

rock_cok

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m only bi curious for guys with both attributes. I could see being with a huge hung guy for the first time being problematic but if the guys smaller than me body or cock wise I’m not really interested

Reactions: lurk95

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My eyes are always drawn to a defined, smooth, gym honed body and their dedication to get to that level. If ever I find myself in the locker room with such a specimen then I always fantasize being part of his work out. I want him to lift me up in the showers and plant me down on his waiting cock. Then he can support my weight the entire time as he fucks me under the cascading water. Needless to say I walk around the locker room with a semi on display most of the time.