Muscular men, bodybuilders, and bulls… When you jerk do you get aroused by feeling your own body? What area is your favorite?

DJRyJo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve always enjoyed feeling my own hard work I’ve put into my body when I’m going solo. I enjoy feeling my chest, arms, and abdomen the most. Sometimes I catch myself unconsciously running my hand along my body while out and about and immediately remind myself to stop. How does that track with your experience?

Youknowbro

Expert Member
Media
I’ve always enjoyed feeling my own hard work I’ve put into my body when I’m going solo. I enjoy feeling my chest, arms, and abdomen the most. Sometimes I catch myself unconsciously running my hand along my body while out and about and immediately remind myself to stop. How does that track with your experience?

Dam that's hot

brycefan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can relate. I spent a lot of time on CrossFit from 2016-2018 and looked amazing. Sometimes I got as much pleasure thinking about my pecs or my butt as I did from the actual pressure building up in my dick.

Don’t wanna risk getting my account deleted by posting a tube link. Trent Herman from Hot Guys Fuck is less fit than I was at my CrossFit peak. He really enjoys going to town on Renee Hurtz, and it kind of liberates your own imagination too.

After all that hard work at the barbell, now it’s your turn to enjoy the weight of gravity lol