Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
PART 1

Based on real events. Names and places changed for privacy.

Ryan and I became good friends during our first semester at QTech University. We sat next to each other in Advanced Math and started chit chatting once we realized we had no clue what the teacher was talking about. Since that first encounter I sensed a small spark between us, something animalistic pulling us together. If only I knew back then all the thing we would get to do. Still, I was way too shy to do something about it. He, on the other hand, was very outgoing and friendly. As a matter of fact, once my quiet nature was noticed he made a huge effort of including me, Daniel the shy guy of all people, into his group of friends.

He really was one of those guys that everyone wanted to be friends with, to the point that from time to time his ego would get a little bit out of hand. And he had good reasons too. His olive skin and black hair turned looks wherever he went. His almond shaped eyes always looked mysterious and alluring, as if he desired you. As an important member of the swim team, he spent most afternoons doing laps at the school's olympic size pool. So you can imagine how tight his body was, with huge legs, shoulders, and a delicious bubble ass. All in all, a sexy dream come true.

After getting induced into the friend group, I quickly became friends with Bryan, his twin brother Steven, Sophie, and Mabel. At the same time Ryan's best friend, June, decided she hated my guts and had zero interest in interacting with me. She did have an interest in talking shit about me with Ryan though. And of course, Ryan's boyfriend, Rowan, was part also in the mix. Ryan wouldn't be the first or last member of the group that I would get to see naked or have sex with by the way. But those are stories for another time.

Rowan was as sweet as he was sexy; soft spoken, mysterious, and a little mischievous. He had a vibe like one of the vampires from Twilight. He had a spell over Ryan and they were deep into the honeymoon phase constantly showing affection and kissing in front of all of us. I quickly learned to pretend and turn my face the other way. I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to be the one kissing Ryan. Yet, I couldn't really hate Rowan. He was always nice to me, alway talking about his relationship and how much he loved spending time with Ryan. It truly made me believe they had the perfect relationship, until I find out it was far from that.

It was late one night, a few days before finals. Everyone on campus seemed rushing all over the place getting ready for their exams or final projects. I was as busy as everyone else and was trying my best not to get distracted at the library. In the end, I decided to take a short break to look for a book I needed, but in reality it was just an excuse to stretch my legs and walk around. I was in a rather small building but it had tons of spaces to study and do your work. Several rooms filled with bean bags, comfy couches, and huge chairs for everyone to use. After all, a lot of students spent the night working on campus during finals.

Just as I was walking past an almost empty study room, I took notice of someone familiar sitting alone on a big couch. I guess after staring at Ryan for hours I would recognize him anywhere.

- Hey. - I said as I approached him, keeping my voice down. - I thought you had swimming practice tonight. What are you doing here?

His voice was soft, no emotion behind it. He didn't even looked up from his computer screen.

- Oh hey Dan. Yeah, just not in the mood today.

Ryan was ALWAYS in the mood for swimming. This was not normal in him.

- Is everything alright? Are you ok? - I pushed a little.

- I guess. Some stuff I need to think about. But I'll be fine.

- Are you sure? You know I'll keep my mouth shut around the others if that worries you.

He chuckled a little as I sat next to him, maybe closer than I intended as his leg was touching my leg, his silky running shorts barely containing his big thighs. I couldn't stop thinking that maybe he had his small speedo underneath. I got a little excited and I little horny thinking about it. As I was with my own thoughts he shifted his weight a little. I could feel the heat coming out of his body and the intoxicating smell of his cologne. His hand so close to mine on top of the white table in front of us.

- I think Rowan wants to break up. - he said plainly.

I didn't answer. I just let him talk.

- He's been distant for a couple of weeks now and... I'm not sure what to do about it.

- Have you tried talking to him? I'm sure Rowan would be understanding.

- You think? - he said, raising an eyebrow.

- It doesn't hurt to try.

- We haven't even had sex in weeks! Do you think we would be able to talk if we were face to face? - he laughed a little. - I know he can't resist my charms.

I laughed with him. - Yeah, I can actually understand that. - I said not really thinking.

He finally looked at me and saw a wide grin come up in his beautiful face.

- The... sex part... - I blurted out. - I meant the not having sex part... not the... I mean...

- Maybe... - he said loudly as he grabbed the book in my hand. - if you weren't busy all the time studying and being a nerd it would be different! Have you ever tried being not responsible in your life?

I saw him smile. I got nervous and I could feel my cock getting hard.

- Maybe. - I tried laughing it off. - But why would I want to be not responsible?

- Because it's a lot of fun. - Now he was smiling big and wide.

- Oh so you're an expert now. - I said nervously, but curious.

- Of course! Just ask the swim team!

- The swim team!? - A few sexy ideas started popping in my head, my boner twitching a little.

I guess I was a little too loud with my last remark because he started laughing wholeheartedly. His whole body moved with laughter, and I just kept staring in awe at his gorgeous face. Under the low lighting of the library his face looked almost chiseled in stone.

- Yes, the swim team! - He said, still chuckling. - There might be a few stories here and there.

- About what?

- What do you think? - He said getting closer to my face. I could smell his cologne even more now and a little bit of him, intoxicating.

- I... I'm... not sure. - I said as I felt my raging hard on press against my pants.

He put his arm around me and pulled me even closer. - Well, one of those stories, for example, includes locker rooms, speedos, and a lot of soap. - his grin getting wider and wider.

- Oh... - was all I could say before he started talking again.

- and another one includes the coach from the rival team. - he chuckled. - can you imagine?

I could barely look into his face but I'm pretty sure he was staring deep into me. Maybe he knew i was detailed visual of everything he said. His face so close to mine I could actually kiss him if I wanted to. We stayed like this for what felt like several minutes. And suddenly I felt his hand on my leg. My whole body jolted in excitement. I could barely contain myself anymore.

- Have you ever done anything like this? - he said almost purring

- Well... - I started, feeling my mouth getting dry. - my ex-boyfriend and I... we had fun... I guess.

He started caressing my leg and almost lost it. I wanted to straddle him so bad in that huge couch in the middle of the library, take his clothes off and have him fuck my brains out. As his hand got closer and closer to my crotch, I felt sparks coming out of it. As if his touch would light my skin on fire. I had to remind myself we were in public... and he had a boyfriend.

- What kind of fun? - He whispered into my ear. - Maybe you need someone to teach you real fun.

He finally moved his hand all the way and I felt him grab my hard cock. I finally caved and a soft moan left my lips. I saw him smile even more than before, if possible. I immediately got scared someone might've heard me but he was as confident as ever. Even more than before probably.

I felt something press against my crotch again and started to panic.

- Don't forget your book. - He said, with his hand still on my leg. The book I had on my hand earlier now on top of my bulge.

I grabbed my book with a shaky hand and he swiftly stood from the couch, leaving me there alone horny as hell.

While I waited for my raging hard on to go down, his question kept hanging over my head. "Have you ever done anything like this?". My ex and I had some very nice sex. We would both cum and be pretty satisfied. I even sent him nude pics once and we tried using a toy. Yet I'm pretty sure when he said "like this" he meant risky and naughty sex, not sexy-vanilla-normal sex. And though I was far from a virgin, any of my stories would not compare to his sex adventures.

- Maybe I should change that. - I said to myself.

delacruzndj

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
PART 2

I could barely sleep for the next few days. My mind kept going on and on about the events at the library. Ryan’s hand on my leg still burned heavy and ignited my deepest desires. I knew I had to focus on my final projects but… what if Ryan meant something with his actions. What if he was trying to insinuate something. On the other hand, he mentioned having problems with Rowan. Maybe he was just trying to have a fun time and forget his problems.

I really shouldn’t have been thinking about all of this, I was going crazy. One particular night, I woke up sweating and extra horny. Had been having dreams of Ryan all week by then. I saw my nightstand digital clock, 4:27 AM displayed on the screen. I couldn’t believe this had been going on all week. I threw the blankets to the side and sat on the bed. It was a particular hot night. Not even the open window helped with the heat.

My mouth was feeling dry so I decided to go to the kitchen to get some water. Mindlessly I reached for my crotch. The tiny blue briefs I was wearing had a huge tent thanks to my hard cock. The only piece of clothing I could tolerate in bed with all the heat.

- Maybe I should do something about it. - I thought to myself.

Got up from bed and put on a black t-shirt and a pair of white gym shorts. The shorts were a little see-through, especially when wearing dark underwear, but it was late at night and no one would see them. On my way down the hall I noticed my roommates' rooms were open and empty. Another night partying for sure. Alexander and Robert were very nice companions. They were clean and organized, and only occasionally brought girls back. They did enjoy going out though, and despite several complaints from them, I’d never gone out with them.

- Maybe I should. - I said, still talking to myself.

Got to the kitchen, turned the lights on and got some ice out of the fridge. The water pitcher was empty, again, so I groaned a little. I was a little bit sleepy I guess, my mind still foggy. The heat was so bad I even thought about pouring the ice all over me to cool down a little.

- Maybe…

At that moment I clearly heard Ryan’s voice in my head: “Have you ever done anything like this?”. Almost without thinking I grabbed a piece of ice from the tray and put it against my neck. I felt quick shivers going down my body, as electric pulses emanating from the ice. My cock twitched a little. At the same time, I felt adrenaline rush through my veins. A feeling I’ve never felt before.

Getting a little braver, I brought the ice cube to the front of my neck and then down my chest. My t-shirt got a little wet, but I really didn’t mind. I couldn’t care less actually as I was completely entranced by the new feelings in my body. I lifted my shirt a little, revealing my treasure trail and put my hand inside to help guide the ice cube down my chest… and then my stomach. Every inch the ice moved I felt shivers exploding and expanding. Using both hands then, I grabbed another ice cube and brought it to my nipple. It immediately got hard and a groan escaped my mouth.

At first I was scared my roommates might’ve heard me, but then I remember I was home alone. Completely alone to do as I wanted. Completely alone to stop being scared. I didn’t even care that the kitchen was in full sight of the whole apartment. I felt another rush of adrenaline. My t-shirt was fully wet by now, so I thought to myself. Maybe you should take it off. And in one move, with a little tremble in my hands, I did. The shirt plopped to the floor and I realized then I’ve never been shirtless in my own apartment. I grabbed it and threw it in the direction of the front door. I was not thinking straight anymore.

My cock twitched again, it was getting harder and harder. I wondered… how would it feel if the ice cube got into my briefs. I noticed my shorts were starting to get wet as well and I could fully see my briefs and my hard on. With one hand I pulled the waistband down a little and with the other one I guided an ice cube right into my bulge, moving on top of the wet fabric of my briefs.

I thought I was gonna cum there and then. The moment took the best of me and almost without thinking I completely pulled my shorts down. They fell to the floor, the soft fabric against my feet now. My cock fully jumped in my briefs.

At that moment, I heard laughter and some other noises coming from the outside. In the heat of the moment I had completely forgotten about the huge window in the kitchen. Even though I was on the 4th floor of the apartment building, anyone passing by could perfectly catch a glimpse of what I was doing. I froze in place. I didn’t know what to do. Should I keep going? Would I really do this? As I was thinking all of this my hand kept caressing my bulge. I was too horny to stop now. I need to push through.

Moving my feet a little I kicked the shorts to the other side of the apartment and was left standing in the kitchen almost naked, only with a pair of wet tiny blue briefs on my. My hands, fully cold from the ice cubes, started wandering around my body, feeling every inch of skin I could. My nipples hard as rock were sensitive when I touched them. As I reached the briefs I could feel my body trembling with excitement, adrenaline, and fear. I pulled the tiny sides of the briefs with my hands and graped them around my fists. The wet fabric felt so good against my cock. I started trusting the air to help my cock graze the fabric.

I pulled the briefs down a little bit, fully exposing my pubes and my bush. My hand traveled down until I grabbed the base of my cock and started pulling. Slowly at first, but getting speed as I kept going. My breaths started to get loud and agitated. I’ve never been this horny in my life!

Should I take the briefs off? I wondered. And something in my brain immediately said, do it!
I pulled them down from the back first, exposing my ass. Then I sat on the kitchen counter and slowly pulled them down until they were hanging from my feet. My cock was completely hard in the air. My hand up and down in smooth motions. It felt so good. My breathing was out of control and I could even hear small moans coming deeply from me. At that moment I decided it was all or nothing. I kicked the briefs with my feet and saw them fall on the other side of the kitchen. I was fully exposed and it felt incredible.

I felt so powerful and vulnerable at the same time, masturbating fully naked in my kitchen was something I never even dared to dream of. I stood up from the counter and got on my knees. The floor felt cool and hard, I wanted to fill it with my cum so bad now. I could feel my orgasm coming in a powerful way.

But just then I caught a tiny sound that almost gave me a heart attack. The sound of keys jingling by the front door. I quickly ran to get my clothes and tried to put them on as quickly as possible. Just when I was putting my briefs on, I heard the lock at the front door starting to move. I ran to get my shorts on and just as I was pulling my t-shirt over my head, Alexander and Robert busted through the door.

- Hey! Danny boy! Why are you up so late at night! - Alexander screamed into my face. I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

- Hey guys. - I mustered under my shaky breath. - Just getting some water.

- We missed you my friend! - Robert continued. - We really did.

I smiled a little at his comment. They were so tipsy I had to help them close the door and get them into their rooms. Robert immediately fell face down into his bed and started snoring. Alexander was having a little bit of trouble taking his jacket off.

- Here, let me help you. - I said.

I took his jacket and pulled it down from his arms. I noticed how big his biceps were as I did this. And just as I was putting it into a hanger, I saw him take his shirt off and unbutton his pants. My eyes opened wide and quickly realized where I was.

- I’m gonna go now to give you some privacy. - I said to him, but I don’t think he heard me.

He took off his pants as well and saw the shiny-silky boxer briefs he was wearing, huge CK logos all around the waistband. I could see his boxers tenting so bad as he fell into his bed, his legs wide open. He was finally done for the night. I pulled a cover from his closet and put it on top of him, turned all the lights off and went back to sleep.

delacruzndj

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
PART 3

I couldn’t stop staring at my phone’s screen. I’d been scrolling mindlessly through instas stories when I saw one that froze me in place. Ryan had posted a selfie with only a towel barely hanging from his waist. His hair was wet, scattered around his gorgeous face. His abs were glistening with water and I could see droplets clearly moving from his v-line into his pubic area. My cock quickly reacted and went from limp to straight up in a matter of seconds. Laying in my bed and could’n stop staring into his gorgeous body. I quickly unzipped my jeans and started to massage my bulge. I wanted to cum so bad looking directly at him.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my hand and a message banner popped from the top of the screen. It was from Ryan…

Hey Dan wanna hang out tonight?

My heart began to beat harder and I could feel a tingling sensation in my stomach. But, what should I say? I didn’t want to seem too eager, but I’m stupid I guess.

Hey Ryan! Sure sounds good. What do you wanna do?

Was in the mood for some red wine

Oh yeah! I like that. We could go to Rooster’s, it’s kind of close for both.

Too much people

Not in the mood for that tonight

Just wanted to talk a little

I get it, it happens sometimes. Lol.

Come to my house

My roommates will be out tonight

My tongue went completely numb and my throat got super dry. To his house? Just the two of us? I had to double check just to be sure.

Ok, I like it! it’s a plan then. Haha. I can get the wine on my way there. How much should I bring?

I could see the three dots appearing and disappearing at the bottom of the screen. How much was he writing? Or maybe… he was reconsidering! Shit. I guess I was indeed too eager.

Enough for two

I felt so anxious as I rang the doorbell. Maybe I should’ve texted him that I was outside. What if I rang the wrong doorbell. I paced a little in front of the huge brick building while I waited. It was another hot night and I could feel the sweat starting to come out of my pores. I should’ve worn something other than a blue shirt, the pit stains were going to be so noticeable.

Suddenly a buzz snapped me out of my train of thought. The front door opened and I stepped in. The hallway felt long and cold, my nerves increasing with every step. I don’t know what I was expecting from tonight but my mind kept picturing a thousand different scenarios. The elevator ride didn’t help at all. I could see my nervous self reflected in the huge mirror in front of me.

Finally I got to his door. Just as I was about to know the door opened and in front of me was Ryan, looking perfect as ever.

- Hey, come on in. - he said with a big smile. - I already started already with some wine I had left from a party, but we can open one of your bottles as well.

I smiled and nodded as I took my shoes off, just like him, and walked into his space, trying to take it all in at once. The room was a little bit messy but not that bad, only a couple of hoodies here and there. He took me straight to the kitchen. It was impeccable for having 4 guys around all the time. I thought it was gonna be more like in the movies, but it was not bad at all.

- So… - he started, as he poured the last drops of wine in his glass. - How you’ve been?

The night felt like a complete rush. We quickly drank two and a half bottles of one, plus a little bit of brandy we found in one of the cupboards. We had been sitting on a small balcony outside his room while I let him talk for most of the night. Obviously because I was nervous, but mostly because he needed to let some stuff out. Things with Rowan had been going worse and worse. He looked sad.

I’m sorry you’ve been going through this. - I said, kind of drunk already. - I had no idea. You two looked so good, so… perfecto.

Ryan chuckled a little. At least I could make him smile a bit.
- I’m glad you accepted to come tonight. - He said, looking straight into my eyes.

His eyes were shining so brightly, so green. I could’ve stared into them forever. And before I could realize, he was kissing me. His lips pressed hard against my lips. I felt a big jolt of energy rushing through my body. My body went a little limp but my cock definitely started to go hard. And just as fast as it started, I felt myself pulling away from him.

I looked him back straight into his eyes. He looked a little sad now and a little bit curious.

- We shouldn’t be doing this… - I said. - I… You have Rowan.

I was feeling mostly stupid to be honest. I finally had this perfect man in front of me, doing stuff to me, and I was trying to be morally right. And that's when my brain had a blip and blurted something that maybe I shouldn’t have.

- Have you ever done anything like this? - I said, almost whispering.

He lifted his face a little bit looking down on me with a huge grin displayed across. He pulled me from my chair in one big motion and in an instant we were kissing again against the wall. He used his one free hand to pull my face closer to his and it felt glorious. Time was moving so slowly it felt like an eternity, until Ryan pulled me inside.

I was walking backwards not knowing where I was, lost a little bit in the haze, until I bumped into something. Ryan pushed me gently but firmly into his bed. I fell back and found myself surrounded by several white sheets and a huge comforter. I couldn’t believe I was actually in his room and, even less, in his bed making out with him! The dark walls and low lighting made the mood mysterious and very sexy. And on top of me the cherry was Ryan, so sexy and hot, kissing me back more passionately than before.

He moved our bodies a little bit and my legs found themselves completely wrapped around his waist. He was trusting a little bit into me and it was driving me wild. Our heavy breaths traveled around the room almost in sync, mixed with the sound of wet kisses. I was too far gone, I had needed this for so long I felt full of ecstasy and adrenaline. I could feel my bulge pressing more and more against my jeans, when suddenly Ryan pulled away again and began unbuttoning my pants.

My hands were shaking so bad but I still reached down to help him a little. He looked at me smiling, knowing well I was enjoying this. I’m sure he knew the effect he had on me, which made me even more nervous. When he finally had the belt and the button out of his way, he pulled my pants hard and dropped them to the floor. My pikachu socks made him laugh a little but he kissed my feet as he took them off as well, not a word spoken between the two of us in the meantime. He began to kiss my toes slowly, enjoying every inch of my skin. He moved with grace between my feet and my legs, and finally straight to my thighs.

The amount of sensations I experienced was unparalleled. Almost like having too much energy inside of me. And when his lips finally reached my bulge I thought I was gonna die. A big moan left my lips. Feeling Ryan’s mouth caress and lick my cock over the thin fabric of my briefs was almost too much. I couldn’t help but clench my hands around his hair and squirm my body under him. After a little while, very carefully, he locked his teeth around the waistband of my underwear and pulled it down slowly, making my cock jump into the air.

- I love how horny you are right now. - He said, purring and smiling back at me.

I couldn’t answer back, but instead I let another moan escape my mouth. He stood up from the bed and I could finally see the tent that Ryan had in the front of his pants. He unbuttoned them quickly and threw them into the floor. His cock looked so big and thick under his boxer briefs. Maybe I was not used to seeing cocks, but this one looked very impressive. In a second, his shirt flew off as well and I could get the whole sight of his body. The big chest and defined abs leading into a delicious v-line. I was hungry for him and he wanted me to do something about it.

Using both of his hands, Ryan pulled me into the edge of the bed so I could lift myself up. He took my shirt without being careful and I found my face right in front of his bulge. I looked up and he had a devilish look on him, the lights creating dark shadows on his eyes. I couldn’t take it anymore. I took both hands and grabbed his ass firmly as my lips began to explore the huge tent in his briefs. Touching him like this made me feel so empowered. The energy between us was almost unbearable. His crotch smelled amazing and I couldn’t get enough of it. He was so horny I could feel his hard cock pulsating under his underwear. But he had plans of his own, so he finally grabbed his boxer briefs with both hands and pulled them down.

It was the most beautiful cock I’d ever seen. It was a little bit curved up and the head was perfectly round and pink. He grabbed my head from behind, pulling my hair a little bit hard, and brought my face straight into his cock. I immediately began sucking and licking it, slowly at first but then hungrily. I heard him moan and his breath got heavier. He pulled me one more time and held my face against him a little bit. The tip of his cock was caressing the back of my throat and I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. He finally pulled back and I gasped for air a little too loud.

His eyes got even darker as I looked up one last time before he repeated his last move. I knew I was new at this and was struggling a little, but it felt so good at the same time. Just as I was getting into a rhythm, he pulled me from my arm and threw me back into his bed. But this time, before he climbed on top of me he turned me around. I was completely fascinated by what was happening.

I felt him move on top of me and then he got closer to my ear and started to kiss it. Every inch of his naked body was pressed against my skin and that amazing cock moving along the crack of my ass. I couldn’t resist and began moving myself back a little bit, hoping it would lead to more. I heard him smile against my ear and I almost melted.

- I’m gonna make you all mine. - He kept purring.

He got on his knees still on top of me and added enough lube to my hole. It felt cold and exciting at the same time.

- Yes please! - I finally said back almost out of breath.

Using his strength, he pulled my hips closer into him and felt the head of his cock in my hole, his thick legs holding me in place. I kept trying to move back my ass, but he was not entering yet. He was taking his sweet time and making me edge a little.

- Please! - I said one last time.

And with that he plowed into me. I moaned so loud the neighbors might’ve heard me. His thick cock inside of me felt so surreal. It filled me up so much I thought I might explode just from it. My body got a mind of its own and began moving in ways I didn’t expect, my mouth making sounds I’ve never heard before. But just like before, Ryan had other plans for us. I felt his hands strongly hold my arms and he pulled me back, arching my back the most I could. Once he did this I realized I could see us reflected in the glass door leading into the balcony. I felt so exposed once again, vulnerable. I saw my naked body and my hard cock in the shiny reflection while he fucked me hard from behind.

After a few seconds I heard his breath starting to become louder and more agitated. Our bodies were completely covered in sweat, grinding and moving against each other.

- I’m gonna fill you up - He almost screamed between his teeth. - I want my warm cum inside of you.

This drove me completely to the edge and I felt my orgasm arrive. It was so sudden and potent. Days of edging finally culminated all over his bed. I moaned and screamed and truly didn’t care anymore. This seemed to drive him into his orgasm as well as he began moaning at the same time I felt something warm fill me up. Thinking about Ryan’s warm cum inside of me was the hottest thing that could’ve happened to me at the time.

We finally collapsed into his bed, both exhausted and covered in several fluids. Our breaths still shaky from our orgasm.

- That… was… amazing. - I managed to say.

He pulled me against his chest and kissed me as passionately as he possibly could. I could feel our cocks coming back to life between us. That night he fucked me two more times. By the end of it we were so exhausted, I just remember falling asleep while he held me.

Azewrath

Experimental Member
Media
PART 3

I couldn’t stop staring at my phone’s screen. I’d been scrolling mindlessly through instas stories when I saw one that froze me in place. Ryan had posted a selfie with only a towel barely hanging from his waist. His hair was wet, scattered around his gorgeous face. His abs were glistening with water and I could see droplets clearly moving from his v-line into his pubic area. My cock quickly reacted and went from limp to straight up in a matter of seconds. Laying in my bed and could’n stop staring into his gorgeous body. I quickly unzipped my jeans and started to massage my bulge. I wanted to cum so bad looking directly at him.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my hand and a message banner popped from the top of the screen. It was from Ryan…

Hey Dan wanna hang out tonight?

My heart began to beat harder and I could feel a tingling sensation in my stomach. But, what should I say? I didn’t want to seem too eager, but I’m stupid I guess.

Hey Ryan! Sure sounds good. What do you wanna do?

Was in the mood for some red wine

Oh yeah! I like that. We could go to Rooster’s, it’s kind of close for both.

Too much people

Not in the mood for that tonight

Just wanted to talk a little

I get it, it happens sometimes. Lol.

Come to my house

My roommates will be out tonight

My tongue went completely numb and my throat got super dry. To his house? Just the two of us? I had to double check just to be sure.

Ok, I like it! it’s a plan then. Haha. I can get the wine on my way there. How much should I bring?

I could see the three dots appearing and disappearing at the bottom of the screen. How much was he writing? Or maybe… he was reconsidering! Shit. I guess I was indeed too eager.

Enough for two

I felt so anxious as I rang the doorbell. Maybe I should’ve texted him that I was outside. What if I rang the wrong doorbell. I paced a little in front of the huge brick building while I waited. It was another hot night and I could feel the sweat starting to come out of my pores. I should’ve worn something other than a blue shirt, the pit stains were going to be so noticeable.

Suddenly a buzz snapped me out of my train of thought. The front door opened and I stepped in. The hallway felt long and cold, my nerves increasing with every step. I don’t know what I was expecting from tonight but my mind kept picturing a thousand different scenarios. The elevator ride didn’t help at all. I could see my nervous self reflected in the huge mirror in front of me.

Finally I got to his door. Just as I was about to know the door opened and in front of me was Ryan, looking perfect as ever.

- Hey, come on in. - he said with a big smile. - I already started already with some wine I had left from a party, but we can open one of your bottles as well.

I smiled and nodded as I took my shoes off, just like him, and walked into his space, trying to take it all in at once. The room was a little bit messy but not that bad, only a couple of hoodies here and there. He took me straight to the kitchen. It was impeccable for having 4 guys around all the time. I thought it was gonna be more like in the movies, but it was not bad at all.

- So… - he started, as he poured the last drops of wine in his glass. - How you’ve been?

The night felt like a complete rush. We quickly drank two and a half bottles of one, plus a little bit of brandy we found in one of the cupboards. We had been sitting on a small balcony outside his room while I let him talk for most of the night. Obviously because I was nervous, but mostly because he needed to let some stuff out. Things with Rowan had been going worse and worse. He looked sad.

I’m sorry you’ve been going through this. - I said, kind of drunk already. - I had no idea. You two looked so good, so… perfecto.

Ryan chuckled a little. At least I could make him smile a bit.
- I’m glad you accepted to come tonight. - He said, looking straight into my eyes.

His eyes were shining so brightly, so green. I could’ve stared into them forever. And before I could realize, he was kissing me. His lips pressed hard against my lips. I felt a big jolt of energy rushing through my body. My body went a little limp but my cock definitely started to go hard. And just as fast as it started, I felt myself pulling away from him.

I looked him back straight into his eyes. He looked a little sad now and a little bit curious.

- We shouldn’t be doing this… - I said. - I… You have Rowan.

I was feeling mostly stupid to be honest. I finally had this perfect man in front of me, doing stuff to me, and I was trying to be morally right. And that's when my brain had a blip and blurted something that maybe I shouldn’t have.

- Have you ever done anything like this? - I said, almost whispering.

He lifted his face a little bit looking down on me with a huge grin displayed across. He pulled me from my chair in one big motion and in an instant we were kissing again against the wall. He used his one free hand to pull my face closer to his and it felt glorious. Time was moving so slowly it felt like an eternity, until Ryan pulled me inside.

I was walking backwards not knowing where I was, lost a little bit in the haze, until I bumped into something. Ryan pushed me gently but firmly into his bed. I fell back and found myself surrounded by several white sheets and a huge comforter. I couldn’t believe I was actually in his room and, even less, in his bed making out with him! The dark walls and low lighting made the mood mysterious and very sexy. And on top of me the cherry was Ryan, so sexy and hot, kissing me back more passionately than before.

He moved our bodies a little bit and my legs found themselves completely wrapped around his waist. He was trusting a little bit into me and it was driving me wild. Our heavy breaths traveled around the room almost in sync, mixed with the sound of wet kisses. I was too far gone, I had needed this for so long I felt full of ecstasy and adrenaline. I could feel my bulge pressing more and more against my jeans, when suddenly Ryan pulled away again and began unbuttoning my pants.

My hands were shaking so bad but I still reached down to help him a little. He looked at me smiling, knowing well I was enjoying this. I’m sure he knew the effect he had on me, which made me even more nervous. When he finally had the belt and the button out of his way, he pulled my pants hard and dropped them to the floor. My pikachu socks made him laugh a little but he kissed my feet as he took them off as well, not a word spoken between the two of us in the meantime. He began to kiss my toes slowly, enjoying every inch of my skin. He moved with grace between my feet and my legs, and finally straight to my thighs.

The amount of sensations I experienced was unparalleled. Almost like having too much energy inside of me. And when his lips finally reached my bulge I thought I was gonna die. A big moan left my lips. Feeling Ryan’s mouth caress and lick my cock over the thin fabric of my briefs was almost too much. I couldn’t help but clench my hands around his hair and squirm my body under him. After a little while, very carefully, he locked his teeth around the waistband of my underwear and pulled it down slowly, making my cock jump into the air.

- I love how horny you are right now. - He said, purring and smiling back at me.

I couldn’t answer back, but instead I let another moan escape my mouth. He stood up from the bed and I could finally see the tent that Ryan had in the front of his pants. He unbuttoned them quickly and threw them into the floor. His cock looked so big and thick under his boxer briefs. Maybe I was not used to seeing cocks, but this one looked very impressive. In a second, his shirt flew off as well and I could get the whole sight of his body. The big chest and defined abs leading into a delicious v-line. I was hungry for him and he wanted me to do something about it.

Using both of his hands, Ryan pulled me into the edge of the bed so I could lift myself up. He took my shirt without being careful and I found my face right in front of his bulge. I looked up and he had a devilish look on him, the lights creating dark shadows on his eyes. I couldn’t take it anymore. I took both hands and grabbed his ass firmly as my lips began to explore the huge tent in his briefs. Touching him like this made me feel so empowered. The energy between us was almost unbearable. His crotch smelled amazing and I couldn’t get enough of it. He was so horny I could feel his hard cock pulsating under his underwear. But he had plans of his own, so he finally grabbed his boxer briefs with both hands and pulled them down.

It was the most beautiful cock I’d ever seen. It was a little bit curved up and the head was perfectly round and pink. He grabbed my head from behind, pulling my hair a little bit hard, and brought my face straight into his cock. I immediately began sucking and licking it, slowly at first but then hungrily. I heard him moan and his breath got heavier. He pulled me one more time and held my face against him a little bit. The tip of his cock was caressing the back of my throat and I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. He finally pulled back and I gasped for air a little too loud.

His eyes got even darker as I looked up one last time before he repeated his last move. I knew I was new at this and was struggling a little, but it felt so good at the same time. Just as I was getting into a rhythm, he pulled me from my arm and threw me back into his bed. But this time, before he climbed on top of me he turned me around. I was completely fascinated by what was happening.

I felt him move on top of me and then he got closer to my ear and started to kiss it. Every inch of his naked body was pressed against my skin and that amazing cock moving along the crack of my ass. I couldn’t resist and began moving myself back a little bit, hoping it would lead to more. I heard him smile against my ear and I almost melted.

- I’m gonna make you all mine. - He kept purring.

He got on his knees still on top of me and added enough lube to my hole. It felt cold and exciting at the same time.

- Yes please! - I finally said back almost out of breath.

Using his strength, he pulled my hips closer into him and felt the head of his cock in my hole, his thick legs holding me in place. I kept trying to move back my ass, but he was not entering yet. He was taking his sweet time and making me edge a little.

- Please! - I said one last time.

And with that he plowed into me. I moaned so loud the neighbors might’ve heard me. His thick cock inside of me felt so surreal. It filled me up so much I thought I might explode just from it. My body got a mind of its own and began moving in ways I didn’t expect, my mouth making sounds I’ve never heard before. But just like before, Ryan had other plans for us. I felt his hands strongly hold my arms and he pulled me back, arching my back the most I could. Once he did this I realized I could see us reflected in the glass door leading into the balcony. I felt so exposed once again, vulnerable. I saw my naked body and my hard cock in the shiny reflection while he fucked me hard from behind.

After a few seconds I heard his breath starting to become louder and more agitated. Our bodies were completely covered in sweat, grinding and moving against each other.

- I’m gonna fill you up - He almost screamed between his teeth. - I want my warm cum inside of you.

This drove me completely to the edge and I felt my orgasm arrive. It was so sudden and potent. Days of edging finally culminated all over his bed. I moaned and screamed and truly didn’t care anymore. This seemed to drive him into his orgasm as well as he began moaning at the same time I felt something warm fill me up. Thinking about Ryan’s warm cum inside of me was the hottest thing that could’ve happened to me at the time.

We finally collapsed into his bed, both exhausted and covered in several fluids. Our breaths still shaky from our orgasm.

- That… was… amazing. - I managed to say.

He pulled me against his chest and kissed me as passionately as he possibly could. I could feel our cocks coming back to life between us. That night he fucked me two more times. By the end of it we were so exhausted, I just remember falling asleep while he held me.
Is there more?

Reactions: delacruzndj

delacruzndj

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
PART 4

I opened my eyes not knowing where I was. I felt sore and exhausted, I barely had energy left to open my eyes. The smell of Ryan’s cologne hit my nose and a carousel of images blasted through my brain all at once, especially Ryan’s naked body. I also heard a few voices kinda far away, but made nothing of it. If I had to guess, Ryan’s roommates were back home. But what time was it?

I stretched my body and felt every muscle move under Ryan’s cool bed sheets. They felt so good against my warm naked skin. I reached for my phone but didn’t find it on the bedside table. I finally opened my eyes and started looking for it. Several dirty clothes were scattered around the room, his room almost felt like a college jock cliche. I finally found it against a corner and grabbed it to check my messages.

I winced a little when the bright screen came to life. 5 missed calls and 25 messages the screen read, most of them from Bryan wanting to go to the movies. I yawned a little and plopped back into Ryan’s bed. I never wanted to leave. Suddenly I heard the same noises from before coming from the hallway. I even heard a couple of laughs this time. Maybe it was time to go.

Quickly, I jumped from the bed and began looking for my clothes. Found my shirt, my pikachu socks, and my pants very quickly, but no sign of my briefs. I kept picking up clothes from the floor and moving stuff around trying to find them but no luck. And then, a knock on the door.

- Shit! - I said mumbling.

I tried looking harder for my briefs, but felt like I had no time left. The knock came again and again, becoming more frantic. Finally, I decided to take Ryan’s black boxer briefs with me and put them on as fast as possible. We would have to find another opportunity to exchange them back. And with that thought I smiled to myself a little. The knock on the door came once again and I swiftly opened the door.

In front of me was Ryan’s roommate, who’s name was not clear to me yet. I saw him laugh a little looking me up and down, but when he saw my frowned face he stopped.

- Hey dude. I’m Jack, Ryan’s roommate.

- Oh, hi. - I said sheepishly trying to fix my shirt.

- He left to swim practice already but thought you might want some breakfast or coffee.

This was unexpected. Still, I quietly accepted and spent about 20 minutes chit chatting with Jack about mundane stuff and avoiding the main topic at hand. When I noticed the other two roommates were going to join us at the kitchen I made an excuse and promptly left for my apartment.

A few days had gone by and Ryan and I had barely spoken, only a few texts exchanged. I was feeling anxious and started to think that my friendship with him might’ve ended after what happened. That’s why my friends decided to take me out dancing to keep myself from spiraling, but the line at the club was taking so long it was not helping at all.

- Relax. - said Bryan looking at his phone. - Maybe he’s busy with the swim team or stuff.

- I guess… - I said back.

- Plus, he’s got Rowan to deal with.

I remained silent, starting to seep into my consciousness. Of course he had to deal with all those feelings even more than I did. He was the one that actively cheated after all. We hadn’t even discussed that. The next morning we barely talked before I left his apartment.

Steven kind of saw me get all sad and droopy because hugged me a little too tight for my comfort.

- Hey hey hey. Look... - He said, holding me. - Shit happens. Especially when it comes to sex, it’s hard to control those raw emotions.

I was barely paying attention to him anymore, deep into my thoughts. He noticed and lifted my face up with his hand so I could look at him straight into his bright green eyes.

- You’ll get through this. I know it.

I finally smiled back at him, partially because I felt protected by my friend. Partially because I wanted him out of my personal space.

- That’s my boy! - Bryan screamed, finally looking up from his phone. - We’re out tonight to dance and have fun! We’ll give you enough alcohol to distract you from all of this, don’t worry.

- What? - I said with a nervous smile.

I was not completely feeling it yet, but they were being so supportive I couldn’t find an excuse good enough to stay home. Sophie and Mabel began laughing and both grabbed my arms at the same time.

Don’t listen to him. - Sophie said. - We’ll have some fun and you’ll be home by midnight.

Ten more minutes went by before the bouncer let us inside the club. It was completely dark inside except for bright purple neon lights on the ceilings, making it very difficult to see. We went straight to the bar and ordered a round of tequila shots for everyone. The warm liquid traveled through my throat and straight into my bloodstream as I started to relax and feel the music. It definitely made me feel more at ease.

The lights pulsated and we danced our hearts away till we were sweaty and tired. The alcohol flowed throughout the night and slowly but surely I began feeling very drunk. The sea of bodies on the dance floor moved and jumped together like waves on a pool while the music blasted through the club. The night became a blur until I realized I was a little too dizzy to remain in the cramped dance floor. I pushed my way through before reaching a door that led me into a small garden area.

The way the cold air felt on my skin woke me up a little bit. I noticed a few other people outside but completely ignored them, my breaths heavy until my head felt a little better. It was then when I lifted my eyes and saw Ryan and Rowan chatting on the other side, it seemed like they were fighting while both smoked a cigarette. My heart started beating so fast I thought I was about to throw up. I had to get out of there fast and find my friends.

I began moving, hoping the darkness might help my cause, but I heard my name loud and clear and had to stop abruptly. Someone’s hand reached my shoulder and turned me around in a sudden but quick move.

Daniel! Hey! - Rowan screamed over the loud music.

I remained silent, still trying not to throw up. Ryan remained a step behind barely looking my way.

We didn’t know you’d be here tonight. - Rowan continued. - Is everyone here?

I don’t feel good. - I said back. - I think I’m drunk.

Oh shit. - Rowan said and then laughed loudly. - That kind of night huh.

I nodded silently. I tried taking a step to get back inside with the group but I felt my feet give in. In the split of a second Ryan moved and caught me in his arms mid-fall. Our eyes locked for a little while and then he let me go.

You’re not doing ok Daniel - He said. - You should go home.

I saw Rowan shoot an ice cold look to Ryan and said something barely audible to me. I think they were fighting again. This whole interaction finally became too much and I ran to throw up in some plants. I noticed both ran to my side to help me, feeling a little comfort in not being completely alone.

We’ll take you home. Don’t worry about it. - Rowan finally said.

delacruzndj

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
PART 5

The ride from the club was silent, but at some point it was decided we would stop for tacos. The food definitely was needed in my stomach and by the time we were back in the car I was feeling so much better. Ryan remained silent for the rest of the way while I chatted with Rowan. He was insisting on me staying with them at Ryan’s apartment and he finally convinced me to stay the night on the couch.

- Just in case you feel bad again. - He said. - We’ll give you a ride in the morning.

We arrived at the apartment complex around 2:30 am and we slowly made our way to Ryan’s place. As we got inside I dropped into his couch too tired to care for anything else. I saw both of them go into the bedroom and my heart sank a little bit. The same bedroom I had shared with Ryan a few nights ago. I tried closing my eyes to just get some sleep and forget about everything else, when I heard someone come out of the bedroom.

- Here. - Ryan said softly, almost in a whisper.

I opened my eyes quickly and saw him standing in front of me with a blanket and a pillow. I slowly sat down and grabbed them both carefully, as if I might drop them.

- Thanks. - I mumbled.

- Are you still feeling drunk? - He asked.

- Not really. - I said back. - But I definitely feel the effects from being drunk.

He puffed some air through his nose as if laughing quietly.

- Let’s get you some water. - He said, extending his hand to help me get up from the couch.

I grabbed his hand with fear, knowing very well the electric pulses our skin would produce. In a sweep move he pulled me up and guided me to his kitchen, his hand holding my waist. The bright white light in the kitchen felt a little too hard on my eyes, but before I had time to think about anything else I had a glass of water on my hand and I drank it gleefully. It felt so good and cold on my mouth, as if I never had water before in my life. I noticed Ryan glaring at me but I was too scared to say anything.

- Had fun tonight? - He finally said to break the silence.

- Yeah, I guess. - I said back. - You?

- Not much. - He said softly. - We’ve been fighting a lot with Rowan.

- I’m sorry to hear that. - I whispered.

He smiled weakly and grabbed the glass from my hand to get me more water. The light still felt hard on my eyes so I winced a little.

- Something wrong? - He asked.

- Just the light. Is too bright.

- We can fix that. - he said, and with that he moved to turn off the light.

My eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the darkness but after a while it felt so much better. I could see Ryan’s silhouette against the moon glare from the windows. We stood silently for a couple seconds, listening to Rowan’s snoring coming from his bedroom. I felt protected by the darkness and decided I wanted to know more.

- So why have you been fighting? - I whispered.

I could barely see Ryan’s but I saw him shifting his weight and moving closer to me.

- Everything. - He whispered back, talking closer to my ear. - We barely agree on anything lately.

I remained silent, too afraid to make a noise yet my breath grew stronger.

- Do you think we should break up? - he asked me.

The question took me by surprise and quickly moved my head in his direction, trying to see his face. It was then when I realized how close we were. I could feel the warm air coming through his nose on my own nose. I could also feel my heart starting to beat faster and a tingling sensation coming through my limbs.

And in an attack of complete madness, moving quickly, I kissed him. I could feel him getting tense, almost frozen in place. Our lips remained locked but closed. Our breaths heavy in the middle of the silent apartment. Suddenly, his hand grabbed my neck and he pulled me closer into the kiss. I used my tongue to open his lips and I felt him give in.

Suddenly his hips were grinding on top of my own. I could feel his growing bulge moving against my cock, our breaths getting louder and louder. I got a little bolder and moved my hand into the waist of his pants, feeling his cold skin. I could feel a shiver moving along his body and a tiny moan escaped his mouth. He pushed me harder against the kitchen counter and using both of his hands he took off my shirt.

He touched every inch of me hungrily, as if he was trying to understand my body. His kisses became stronger and a little violent, the sound of wet kisses floating in the air. In a sudden movement, he turned me around and began kissing the back of my neck while his hands traveled down my spine. His fingertips lingering just on top of skin and I could feel electric pulses emanating from every place he touched.

As Ryan reached the waistband of my jeans, he moved his hands to the front and unbuttoned my pants. I could feel them falling slowly, leaving my legs exposed and me standing in the middle of his kitchen in tiny purple briefs. He turned me around again and with his hands he lifted me up and sat me on the counter. His shirt flew quite quickly to the floor and then he used both hands to remove my jeans. I grabbed his jeans with one hand and caressed his abs with the other one.

- Take them off… - he whispered into my ear, breathing heavily.

A swarm of electric bolts traveled down my back as I followed his orders. His jeans fell down and I could feel his boxer briefs now. We were both in our underwear in the middle of the kitchen, as his roommates and, more importantly, his boyfriend slept a few feet away from us. As this thought crossed my mind, my dick began pulsating in my underwear.

He pulled me down from the counter and turned me around once again, this time traveling down my body with his lips. Every kiss would make me go wild and I had to use all of my energy not to moan. When he finally reached my briefs, he carefully used his teeth to pull them down and leave me fully naked. I felt him stand up and heard him taking off his underwear as well. And just as quickly, I felt his hard cock against my ass.

A part of my brain was telling me this was so wrong, but the other part was too turned on to even care. As I felt his cock teasing my hole, my body became like jello. I wanted him so bad inside of me. And I do believe he read my mind because with one hand he grabbed my hair and pulled me back to kiss me, and with the other one he pushed his hard cock into me.

The air was charged with erotic energy. A moan escaped my mouth and he quickly covered it with his hand. I pushed my ass back into him, letting him know how much I wanted him. At the same time he surrounded my hips with his free arm to pull me closer into him. We were both intertwined grinding against the kitchen counter. After a while I felt an orgasm building.

- I’m close… - I whispered as quietly as possible.

He began pushing harder into me. He removed his hand from my mouth and used it to masturbate my hard cock. The sensations traveling throughout my body became too intense and I felt the final push for release. My warm cum began shooting through the air into the kitchen countertop. The moans my mouth released were completely unavoidable. This also pushed Ryan to his orgasm and he began cumming inside of me. I could feel his face against my neck, moaning into my skin. His body convulsed against mine, both of us completely lost in the moment.

As our bodies began to come down from the high of the orgasms, I felt his weight completely on top of me and his shaky breath against my ear. He kissed my neck one last time and finally pulled out. He grabbed a kitchen towel and helped me clean myself and the counter. I believe the reality of the situation finally set in because he quickly grabbed his clothes and left me completely alone as he headed to his room. I heard the door click quietly and just then realized how vulnerable and exposed I felt. Following his lead I grabbed my clothes and quickly got dressed as best as possible, ran to the couch, and quietly layed down.

My mind was still spinning around from the experience and I still couldn’t believe what just happened. What if someone heard us? What if Rowan found out? What if this messed up my friendships forever?! We were completely stupid and I should’ve known better. But my mind was too tired to continue spiraling and I finally felt sleep creeping in, barely any thoughts making sense anymore as I drifted deep into slumber.