My Best Friend

dylandmatthews65

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So where do I start? Started to live with this guy in a two bedroom after living with a bunch of other guys for like a year before. I used to do my stuff and I just assumed he didn’t know. One night I came home drunk and he was there and said “I know what you were doing” I obviously acted confused and it lead to him telling me that despite him having a long-distance girlfriend he’s “kinda” bi – anyway long story short I ended sucking him off that night. The next couple of months (ok being real it lasted for like 2 years), I would do it periodically

We started to live separately in different countries but he became my best friend. So in like September last year I started to tell him about guys I would hook up with and he told me after one time in 2017, that I'm the only guy he ever hooked up with. Ever since then he asks me for whenever I do hook up with a guy to send him videos, that he likes to see me take dick.

I don’t really know where this story is going but I never told anyone and just felt like doing it.

I'm down to talk more about this or explain more this is just a brief summary lol

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Your friend is very likely telling the truth. I had a friend in the Airforce who really fancied being physical with me. He was absolutely not into it with any other guy.

He always wanted to know details of what and whom I was doing. We lived in different cities and then different countries and was married to a lovely lady. He was absolutely fascinated by my dick and when I was overseas I would visit and he would tell me that he really really really wanted intimacy with me but that he couldn't be unfaithful.

He died when he was about 50 under very strange circumstances. He had remarried and confided to me that it was a mistake and that the new wife was a very dangerous person.

dylandmatthews65

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

• Community Regular
  • ATRL Member
  • Favorite Type of Music: Pop

Posted 7 minutes ago
I started undergrad in 2017 in a dorm with 9 guys, I became close with this guy and we eventually ended up living with each other for about 2 years before the pandemic started. We moved in together August 2018 and by the end of the month I was sucking his… even though he had a girlfriend. WE never really did anything else even though we did try. He told me he thinks hes bi, however he told me he only hooked up with one guy other than me. We hooked up (only blowjobs) on and off for the time we lived together. The first year of the pandemic we didn’t really talk that much but we started back after him and his girlfriend broke up. I genuinely consider him my best friend and I believe he does as well. We even have matching tattoos we got last year. We live in the same place so during the pandemic we saw each other a couple of times and it always ended up with me sucking him off. I tell him everything. Last year we started this new thing randomly and he’s been asking me to send him videos of whenever i hookup with other people. He also asked for me to send random videos of whenever i’m masturbating. We’ve been doing that ever since like August last year and he sends back nudes. If I trim a video he gets mad because he says he wants to see everything. Last time we hooked up was when we went to see a movie and started to do stuff in the back of the Uber before he came back by me in December. We talked about us having actual sex and not just oral and I think he said no however I may want that. I asked him a couple of days ago if he ever masturbated to me and he said no. I know personally I have to him. I’m just wondering if you guys think he’s lying or telling the truth, I just don’t understand why he keeps wanting me to send stuff if he says he doesnt get off to it. In addition to that, I like sending him stuff because I like knowing he thinks its hot but I'm just confused as to why he thinks its hot but not hot enough to jerk off? Why does he keep asking for more? Why is he asking for me to get gangbanged on this trip we're going?

We've sent each other nudes, he has asked me to send him videos of me jerking off randomly. We have facetimed while I'm getting fucked and he's just watching. Is he trying to hide the fact that he jerks off to me or like what?