dalton101

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back in High School my gay best friend & I were inseparable. He’s definitely the one who introduced me into the world I live today! My friend had this fine ass younger brother, fit AF, tall dark & handsome. He and his brother shared a room and his brother had a bigger bed so when I stayed over I usually slept in his bed because 1, it was bigger so there was more space and 2, he wasn’t always home so I’d have a bed to myself. He sometimes stayed at his girlfriends house. They fucked like dogs. I know because he bragged about it ALL the time & he had a huge container FILLED with empty condom wrappers. Well one night I stayed over after a night out partying and my friend who I usually blew off some steam (loads) with was passed TF out. I laid in bed with a drunken semi when I heard the front door open and his brother come stumbling in. I waited for him to come in the bedroom but no one ever came. He must’ve gone straight to the shower because I could hear water running in the distance. I laid there with the rumbling of the box fan my best friend couldn’t sleep without, rubbing my semi thinking about the brother in the shower. Water running over his muscular arms, tight chest, firm ass. The precum was really starting to flow…Next thing I knew, the sheets were off of me and I was stroking my cock all exposed and shit! The room grew quiet, even the rumble of the fan seemed to fade away. Mid stroke, the bedroom door opens…

PART 2:

THE SURPRISE

I hurried and rolled over tucking my now throbbing cock away, still breathing a little heavy from all the self pleasuring. Maybe he didn’t see me? It was dark after all. I felt the bed shift as he climbed in.

“Hope you don’t mind me crashing in your bed again. I honestly didn’t expect you to come home tonight”, I said, nervous that he wouldn’t ask if I was jacking off.

“It’s cool dude, Jess & I got into a fight so I dropped that bitch at her house!”

I was still holding my dick in my hand under the covers. Just knowing that his big meaty cock was just inches away from me in those boxers kept me hard. He always wore boxers to bed. Probably would go commando if he had his own room! I knew he was packin because he’d occasionally stroll around the house in boxers and his bulge would just bounce, back and forth, back and forth.

“I was trying to fuck tonight too!”, he blurted out followed by a long sigh.

“That sucks, I’m sorry dude.”

I rolled over now facing him. He smelled so good fresh out of the shower. Drenched in this musty cologne smell from his body wash.

“Did you want to finish what you started?”, he asked.

“What are you talking about?” I tried to play it off real hard. Embarrassed that I’d been caught jerking my gerkin by this muscle jock, one of the most popular guys in school.

“I saw you jacking off dude!”

*silence*

“Hell I need to get one off too after the night I had!”

I could see him reaching down as he started to rub his cock. My heart started racing. Was this and invite or should I just take care of myself?!

“Do…do you need a hand?”, I hesitated.
Without saying a word, he just looked at me and lifted the sheets off his now naked body.

I leaned over and began to feel around for his cock in the dark. There. It. Was. Just as I expected thick enough for my hand to barley wrap around and just long enough for me to stroke without coming in contact with his precumming mushroom head. My hand kinda stuck to his sticky cock from the body wash he had used.

“Sorry bro, I was stroking with body wasin the shower.”

I chuckled a little and smiled at him. I was in awe. Was this really happening?! After a few minutes of me slowly stroking his cock, I felt his fingertips gently lift my waistband and down my shorts. I was definitely not packing as much but he knew exactly how to use his hands for sure!

We laid back, hands stroking each others members. I felt the bed shift a little and looked down. To my surprise he was hovering over my cock, mouth open and everything!

He slid my 5 in cock into his mouth and began to work his tongue.

“Fuck dudeee.”

After a few minutes of blowing me, he sat up.

“What was that for?”, I asked.

“I mean it was amazing! Thanks!” I quickly followed up with.

“I wanted you to give me head so I figured I’d just help you out first bro”.

I couldn’t believe what he just asked me to do but I wasn’t going to make him ask twice!

PART 3 to cum

PART 3:

THE FINALE

He laid back with his hands propped behind his head as I blew him. His girthy cock was almost too big for my mouth to wrap around but his length was perfect! I’d say about 7 inches. Just enough to hit the back of my throat just right. He ran his fingers through my hair as I bobbed up and down. He grabbed my face and pulled me up to kiss me.

“That’s enough for now, you’re about to make me cum!” he whispered.

He then rolled me over on my back and began to slowly grind his cock against mine as he stuck his tongue down my throat. His heavy breathing and thrusts got stronger and stronger.

“I want you to finish me off.” He said.

I stroked the fuck out of his cock, using our precum of lube. Just when he was about to bust, he grabbed my hand and stroked with me. I could feel him pulsing and sure enough, his cock jumped a little and started spurting everywhere!

“Your turn.” he said grinning at me.

He played with my throbbing head a little and then began to stroke my cock with one hand while squeezing my balls in the other. Unlike him, I let him finish me off all alone, shooting my load into his hands and on my chest.

He got up and left the room to go clean off. When he came back to the room, he threw me a towel and gave me a long kiss before he climbed back into bed.

The next morning my best friend asked if I slept alright, his brother and I both replied, “oh yeah!”

His brother turned to me, adjusted his bulge, winked and walked out the door.

“I’m going to see Jess.” He yelled out to let us know where he’d be the rest of the day.

so hot!!! was there ever a repeat?
There were a few other exchanges but not as hot as this one. I would stay over other nights and find myself jerking his cock until he busted but that was all. He never really returned any favors.