My first experiences fucking an older man, as a college stud.

Collegestud02

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I met this guy through grindr, who was initially not really my type, a bit on the older side (relative to me at least) and muscular, although with a nice bubble butt. We got to know each other and I found out that he was a closeted homosexual who had initially thought he was bi but ultimately realized he had fucked up by marrying a woman and having a daughter with her.

He confessed to me that he was never able to live out his desire of bottoming for a fat cock like mine as he was too shy and passive in the past even though he’s a slut for big dicks

It honestly took some convincing on his side for us to agree to meet up - what convinced me was just how much of a slut this dude was while appearing like a normal put together dude in real life, he was sending me all kinds of slutty pics stuffing his tight hole with big ass unconventional things and humiliating himself. I was honestly kind of turned on by the sheer depravity of the guy, and to be fair his tight smooth hole.

Come the day his wife leaves to meet her mother and he invites me over. The moment he opens the door I could tell this guy had been anticipating this for a LONG time- he was a total fucking slut for my fat cock. His hole had been insanely well prepared and was able to stretch in all kinds of ways I hadn’t even seen with younger guys.

I fucked him in all kinds of ways, by the time we thought we were done, we decided to go for a round 3 in the shower, by the time his phone rang and he had to pick up his daughter from school early we were already on round 4 and honestly could have probably gone for one more round, it was honestly insane how much of a depraved slut this little, but old, dude was for my appendage. The job felt unfinished as we parted ways, he went to pick his daughter up and I went home to crank my meat for another round.

We have been talking, but no other opportunity has opened for myself to fuck this guy again, I just know that I need to slut out this dude even more and turn him into even more of an obedient cocksucker no matter what it takes, his hole and and stamina surprised me and probably changed the way I view my preferred type in the long term.
Even as I write this story I feel my dick bulging in my pants pressing against my underwear, giving me a hard time, just by the thought of his flexibility and the way I made a ‘straight’ married man moan like a little bitch.

I met this guy through grindr, who was initially not really my type, a bit on the older side (relative to me at least) and muscular, although with a nice bubble butt. We got to know each other and I found out that he was a closeted homosexual who had initially thought he was bi but ultimately realized he had fucked up by marrying a woman and having a daughter with her.

He confessed to me that he was never able to live out his desire of bottoming for a fat cock like mine as he was too shy and passive in the past even though he’s a slut for big dicks

It honestly took some convincing on his side for us to agree to meet up - what convinced me was just how much of a slut this dude was while appearing like a normal put together dude in real life, he was sending me all kinds of slutty pics stuffing his tight hole with big ass unconventional things and humiliating himself. I was honestly kind of turned on by the sheer depravity of the guy, and to be fair his tight smooth hole.

Come the day his wife leaves to meet her mother and he invites me over. The moment he opens the door I could tell this guy had been anticipating this for a LONG time- he was a total fucking slut for my fat cock. His hole had been insanely well prepared and was able to stretch in all kinds of ways I hadn’t even seen with younger guys.

I fucked him in all kinds of ways, by the time we thought we were done, we decided to go for a round 3 in the shower, by the time his phone rang and he had to pick up his daughter from school early we were already on round 4 and honestly could have probably gone for one more round, it was honestly insane how much of a depraved slut this little, but old, dude was for my appendage. The job felt unfinished as we parted ways, he went to pick his daughter up and I went home to crank my meat for another round.

We have been talking, but no other opportunity has opened for myself to fuck this guy again, I just know that I need to slut out this dude even more and turn him into even more of an obedient cocksucker no matter what it takes, his hole and and stamina surprised me and probably changed the way I view my preferred type in the long term.
Even as I write this story I feel my dick bulging in my pants pressing against my underwear, giving me a hard time, just by the thought of his flexibility and the way I made a ‘straight’ married man moan like a little bitch.
Hot.... How old were you guys?

Reactions: Collegestud02

So have you fucked older guys since this one? Hopefully with no condom.

so damn hot experience

Reactions: Collegestud02
Fuck I love the stories where younger hotties fuck older men. I have fucked older men many times, even now, but imma tell a story of when I was like 18-19.(18 I think)

It was a hot summer day, I had just finished working out and was heading home. I got home, shaved my pubes and went on grindr. I’m verse, but that day I wanted to fuck. Texted with a few guys here and there but no one specifically caught my eye. Time had passed so I decided to rub one out myself, when suddenly I got a message.
It was one of those guys who, without an introduction, just sent his album. He was like 32 years old, but I could tell he took care of himself very good, he looked younger, a bit of a dad bod but the hotter part, not the beer-belly type.
He had a big frame, buff chest, biceps,tricpes and a very beefy ass.
Ofc, I had to play a little hard to get, which only made him more desperate.
I love the feeling of having someone older begging for my cock, and especially when they get it, being submissive, moaning and shit. A few minutes of texting and I got his adress and started heading there.
10 minutes later I had arrived. He told me to get to the 5th floor, where a door slightly open would be. He told me to get in, close the door and walk towards the bedroom, where I would find him.
I did just that, and when I got into the room I saw him completely naked, on his bed, waiting for me. I stood there completely 100% horny, thinking of all the things I would do to this man.
I took my shoes off, layed on the bed and said “come here”. He leaned on my body and we started making out, a hot, wet french kiss that had made me hard as a rock. As he was kissing me, I remember playing with his nipples, making him leave out some little, soft moans. Then, I put my fingers on his mouth, and after he leaked them, Instarted playing with his tight hole.
After a few minutes, he undressed me, removing my shirt first, then my pants, Leaving me only with my socks and underwear on.
Going from kissing my mouth, to my neck, to my abs and then made his way to my crotch, nibbling on my dick, and taking deep breaths while stuffing his nose in my balls.
He then took my underwear off, and spat on my fat hard cock. He then started to suck it, a sloppy, amazing blowjob. I could tell he was enjoying it, but something was missing. I intentionally was hiding my dominant side, to make him want it even more. I stood up, he was still on his knees, and said something like “lets see how much your throat can handle.” With one hand grabbing his hair and the other hos throat, I agressively started to fuck his throat, going all the way in with each thrust. He had turned all red, tears dripping down his face, pushing me to pull my cock out. I did that, pulled out my dick which was now covered in his saliva, and he layed on his bed, panting, defeated. I dont know what got to me, but I put my size 11.5 foot on his torso, while jerking my dick off as he looked at me from below, with his eyes basically telling me “fuck me as hard as you can.”
He wanted to get fucked raw. I also wanted that but first I asked him for any proof of not having any stds. He pulled out his phone, opened his chat with his doctor where he had sent this guy a picture of his std tests, basically every std that exist haha. The photo was sent yesterday, so im sure he was 100% clean.
I turned him around and started to prep his ass, first I ate it, then inserted a finger, and after a little two fingers. His ass was so tight, I asked him when was the last time he had done anal, which he replied “2 months ago.” And I believed him, it was so tight I could barely move my two fingers inside him.
After it got a little loose, it was time for me to put my cock in. I teasted him a little first, and then pushed bard to get just the tip in. The moment it got in, he gripped his mattress and buried is face into the pillow, letting out a muffled scream. He begged me to take it slow, which I listened to, he really was tight, and I didn’t want to hurt him.
I slowly pushed my dick all the way in and started doing small thrusts, which was enough to make him moan loudly. That made me go crazy. I flipped him around, now on missionary, leaning above him, still doing slow thrusts.
I will never forget his face, the face of getting totally dominated. With each thrust I could feel his ass getting more and more loose, which was the sign that indicates me going crazy.
From that moment, the thrusts kept getting harder, deeper, faster, and his moans kept getting louder. From time to time he would beg me to stop as he couldn’t handle all that dick. I stopped, and with my dick always inside him I would start kissing him, spitting on his mouth, kissing again.
After that, I flipped him again, he was fully layed down, locked his hands down with my hands and punded his ass hard, my balls making loud claps with each thrust.
After 10 minutes of this I was ready to cum. I said out loud “where do you want my sperm?” He replied “Inside. Please, inside. Im begging you, inside.” It was hotter since he was basically out of breath, barely able to say the words.
I buried my cock all the way in and came balls deep inside his ass while letting out a big, deep groan.
I kept fucking his ass for little while, as my cock was covered with my cum. I pulled out, and said “Slut, arent you going to clean this up?” He started sucking my cock clean, and then busting a nut himself.

A few details are left out because I thought it would be too vulgar (not that it isn’t). But he also worshipped my feet, my armpits etc.

Btw here is a pic of that guy

Attachments

Fuck I love the stories where younger hotties fuck older men. I have fucked older men many times, even now, but imma tell a story of when I was like 18-19.(18 I think)

It was a hot summer day, I had just finished working out and was heading home. I got home, shaved my pubes and went on grindr. I’m verse, but that day I wanted to fuck. Texted with a few guys here and there but no one specifically caught my eye. Time had passed so I decided to rub one out myself, when suddenly I got a message.
It was one of those guys who, without an introduction, just sent his album. He was like 32 years old, but I could tell he took care of himself very good, he looked younger, a bit of a dad bod but the hotter part, not the beer-belly type.
I love the feeling of having someone older begging for my cock, and especially when they get it, being submissive, moaning and shit. A few minutes of texting and I got his adress and started heading there.
10 minutes later I had arrived. He told me to get to the 5th floor, where a door slightly open would be. He told me to get in, close the door and walk towards the bedroom, where I would find him.
I did just that, and when I got into the room I saw him completely naked, on his bed, waiting for me. I stood there completely 100% horny, thinking of all the things I would do to this man.
I took my shoes off, layed on the bed and said “come here”. He leaned on my body and we started making out, a hot, wet french kiss that had made me hard as a rock. As he was kissing me, I remember playing with his nipples, making him leave out some little, soft moans. Then, I put my fingers on his mouth, and after he leaked them, Instarted playing with his tight hole.
After a few minutes, he undressed me, removing my shirt first, then my pants, Leaving me only with my socks and underwear on.
Going from kissing my mouth, to my neck, to my abs and then made his way to my crotch, nibbling on my dick, and taking deep breaths while stuffing his nose in my balls.
He then took my underwear off, and spat on my fat hard cock. He then started to suck it, a sloppy, amazing blowjob. I could tell he was enjoying it, but something was missing. I intentionally was hiding my dominant side, to make him want it even more. I stood up, he was still on his knees, and said something like “lets see how much your throat can handle.” With one hand grabbing his hair and the other hos throat, I agressively started to fuck his throat, going all the way in with each thrust. He had turned all red, tears dripping down his face, pushing me to pull my cock out. I did that, pulled out my dick which was now covered in his saliva, and he layed on his bed, panting, defeated. I dont know what got to me, but I put my size 11.5 foot on his torso, while jerking my dick off as he looked at me from below, with his eyes basically telling me “fuck me as hard as you can.”
He wanted to get fucked raw. I also wanted that but first I asked him for any proof of not having any stds. He pulled out his phone, opened his chat with his doctor where he had sent this guy a picture of his std tests, basically every std that exist haha. The photo was sent yesterday, so im sure he was 100% clean.
I turned him around and started to prep his ass, first I ate it, then inserted a finger, and after a little two fingers. His ass was so tight, I asked him when was the last time he had done anal, which he replied “2 months ago.” And I believed him, it was so tight I could barely move my two fingers inside him.
After it got a little loose, it was time for me to put my cock in. I teasted him a little first, and then pushed bard to get just the tip in. The moment it got in, he gripped his mattress and buried is face into the pillow, letting out a muffled scream. He begged me to take it slow, which I listened to, he really was tight, and I didn’t want to hurt him.
I slowly pushed my dick all the way in and started doing small thrusts, which was enough to make him moan loudly. That made me go crazy. I flipped him around, now on missionary, leaning above him, still doing slow thrusts.
I will never forget his face, the face of getting totally dominated. With each thrust I could feel his ass getting more and more loose, which was the sign that indicates me going crazy.
From that moment, the thrusts kept getting harder, deeper, faster, and his moans kept getting louder. From time to time he would beg me to stop as he couldn’t handle all that dick. I stopped, and with my dick always inside him I would start kissing him, spitting on his mouth, kissing again.
After that, I flipped him again, he was fully layed down, locked his hands down with my hands and punded his ass hard, my balls making loud claps with each thrust.
After 10 minutes of this I was ready to cum. I said out loud “where do you want my sperm?” He replied “Inside. Please, inside. Im begging you, inside.” It was hotter since he was basically out of breath, barely able to say the words.
I buried my cock all the way in and came balls deep inside his ass while letting out a big, deep groan.
I kept fucking his ass for little while, as my cock was covered with my cum. I pulled out, and said “Slut, arent you going to clean this up?” He started sucking my cock clean, and then busting a nut himself.

A few details are left out because I thought it would be too vulgar (not that it isn’t). But he also worshipped my feet, my armpits etc.

I like your pics.

The pictures are taken in Tirana, Albania. I know it cause I have been there.
Are u from there too?

Reactions: Nomdean