My first experiences with dudes as a str8 guy

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sam disappeared off to another room and left me alone to reflect on what had just happened. I couldn’t believe how quickly my journey from awkward straight boy wanting to nut, to whatever i was now boy desperate to get filled up with cum, had happened. I lay on his bed trying to reassure myself that i wasnt gay, whilst half of me pined for him to come back and destroy me.

The sub awakening caught me by surprise more than anything. In every previous sexual conquest with girls (and not to blow my own trumpet, there had been plenty), the measure of success was me getting off. Now it was an afterthought - it didnt matter if i got off as long as i managed to get him off, whether the “he” was Sam, Eddie, or any one else.

Sam was soon back, carrying a clear bottle. “Bathroom” was all he said to me, and i obediently followed his command. Picking myself off the bed, I followed him in to the bathroom. As I entered, he grabbed my face and planted a kiss on my mouth. I reciprocated, and after a few seconds of tongue duelling he pushed me by my face towards the shower cubicle. I stepped inside.

Sam aimed the bottle at me, and squirted it. It was baby oil. He told me “rub it in” and i did, rubbing deeply in to my pecs, my abs, letting it run down to my hard dick and massaging it in.

Sam turned me around and squirted it on to my shoulders, letting it run down my back. He massaged the oil in to me, and i felt his hard dick as he pulled himself tight against my back.

Spinning me around again, Sam handed me the bottle. “Now do me” he said, and i started to squirt it on him. I squirted way too much, and it pooled in the shower cubicle at our feet. I covered his body, front and back, in the oil and paid particular attention to his erection.

Sam took the bottle back from me, placed it on the floor, and grabbed me around my waist. He pulled me close to him, our bodies grinding against each other. I was hard as a rock and loving the sensations I was feeling, and so was he.

Sam had barely said a word to me throughout this, we were both just enjoying the sensations and proximity. As we moved against each other, i occasionally moaned at the feelings. He laughed at one stage and called me a fag.

He moved close to my ear and whispered to me “go to your knees”. I obeyed, running my hands down his oily body as i lowered myself. I looked up at Sam and he smiled at me. He leant down, grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. “Im so fucking proud of you” he said. Taking half a step back, Sam took hold of his dick, pointed it at me, and proceeded to piss on me.

His stream hit me hard, starting on my shoulder until he adjusted and pointed at my face. I knew what I was there to do, I opened my mouth and his piss hit the back of my throat. I savoured it, trying to put on a show for Sam whilst secretly loving how much he was degrading me.

I let Sam empty his bladder on and in me, pushing his piss out of my mouth to fall down my body. He pushed his final spurts out, took hold of my head and pushed his dick in to my mouth.

I sucked and sucked and sucked, savouring the taste of him. I wanked my own hard dick, enjoying the working over he was giving to my throat.

Sam took the baby oil again and poured some on to his hand. He reached behind and rubbed it in to his ass crack. He told me “as much as i love fucking you i got to keep you straight too. Come and fuck me”. He turned his back to me as I stood up, and I rubbed my dick against his ass cheeks. He spread them with his hands, and my dick easily slipped in to him.

I fucked Sam against the shower wall, pushing him in to the glass as i pounded his ass. He was loud, but i was louder, and i knew i wasnt lasting long. He turned his head to the side and i leant forwards to kiss him. My body was up against his back, and we writhed against each other as he took my dick. Without any warning, i shot my load deep in to Sam’s ass.

Sam came soon after, my dick still inside him, against the shower glass. I scooped up what I could and put some in my mouth, some in his. We stayed in this position for a while, collecting our thoughts and getting our breath back, slowly rubbing against each other. As my dick fell out of Sam, he turned around and made out with me. We kissed forever.

Sam was first to break the kiss. He asked me “can you stay?” I said no. I had work in the morning and it was starting to get late. He said to me “you want to though don’t you”. I did, more than anything else. But I couldn’t. We held each other again and made out some more.

This time it was me who broke the kids. “You are fucking amazing” I told Sam. “I don’t know what you’re doing to me but I’m loving it”. We kissed again.

Eventually Sam pulled back, and said “you need to go don’t you”. I nodded. He stepped out of the shower and I followed him back to his bedroom. Sam handed me a towel, which I used to wipe as much oil off me as I could, and I started to dress again.

I felt gutted to leave, but more keen than ever to come back. Dressed again, I said to Sam “I already cant wait to come back” and we kissed some more.

We headed downstairs towards the front door. Sam said to me “if you start to catch feelings please just tell me, other wise just keep enjoying yourself and keep coming round here”. He asked “have you got any more meets lined up?” I told him “not confirmed but there’s a few guys I’ve met before wanting to meet again. Sam said “I know the way it works, but please come back”. I told him “try and keep me away, I already can’t wait to come back”.

We made out a little more until he said, “you really better get home. I’m proud of you Luke”. I thanked him, told him how hot he was and how much id loved the day. One last kiss, one last grab of my ass, and I was on my way out of the front door.

Back in my car and collecting my thoughts, my mind wandered back to Grindr. Sam had messaged me, and sent me a few pictures of us that I didn’t even know he had taken. I replied with a laughing face and said I already couldn’t wait to come back. He said he was really glad to hear that, but he wanted me to go and explore my sexuality more. To go and enjoy as much man sex as I could, and he would be there waiting for me to come back. I told him it wont be long, and he replied that he was ready whenever.

I also had a message from Chris, asking if I was available later in the week for the day he had a free house. I replied “can’t wait” and the cum/water whatever it is emoji. Whatever feelings I was developing for Sam were compartmentalised and put to one side, i was ready for my next fuck. “How gay of me” I thought to myself. My ass hole twitched, it wanted it just as much as I did. And it didn’t have long to wait.

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just wanted to add (not sure if this is even allowed and it makes me feel uncomfortable but here we go). I wanted to say a big thank you for all of the comments, likes and countless messages I’ve received so far. One person who messaged me wanted a way to send me a ‘tip’ and even though I said there was no need he wanted to. I’ve tried to find a way to do it and set a link up. I didn’t start recounting these memories for any reason other than to relive a hot time in my life but if you are so inclined I’ve set a tips page up at buymeacoffee.com/lukeyjukey. Again, no pressure from me but I know someone at least wanted to do it! Lots more experiences still to come ;)

Reactions: GaySy82

JSF777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just wanted to add (not sure if this is even allowed and it makes me feel uncomfortable but here we go). I wanted to say a big thank you for all of the comments, likes and countless messages I’ve received so far. One person who messaged me wanted a way to send me a ‘tip’ and even though I said there was no need he wanted to. I’ve tried to find a way to do it and set a link up. I didn’t start recounting these memories for any reason other than to relive a hot time in my life but if you are so inclined I’ve set a tips page up at buymeacoffee.com/lukeyjukey. Again, no pressure from me but I know someone at least wanted to do it! Lots more experiences still to come ;)
I think there is not problem you posting the direct link, I've seen many posting their links to patreon.