My first experiences with dudes as a str8 guy

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Long time lurker of this section, and enjoying a few stories very much ;) (especially stories by @Hungstraight @kayydavsx and @Str8der, keep up the amazing work!) and thought it was only fair I contributed my part.

Im going to share the first few experiences i had with guys, starting from not doing very much at all to doing pretty much everything there is to do! Its all based on how it actually happened, but i might use a bit of creativity to explain some of the less exciting moments.

Im not a writer or got any experience of writing, but i hope you enjoy reading about them as much as i enjoyed experiencing them!

I started to get curious about guys a few years ago but didnt expect to either act on it. It was just something i had in the back of my head and put it down to being able to appreciate a good looking dude.

Im a swimmer, and have been swimming for as long as ive been walking. I also play football (soccer) 2-3 times a week so i keep myself in good shape and im usually around other guys in good shape (sometimes not wearing very much). I’m 6 foot, lean muscled and smooth. I’ve never had any problem pulling girls, i do pretty well for myself.

Id had one mfm three some with a girl and my best mate years back. It was before i ever thought about guys in any sort of sexual way so we both did our thing and tried to avoid eye contact!

Like i said, i never had any plans to do anythin with guys and then covid hit. I split up with a girl i was with just before lockdown happened and the stay at home restrictions meant i spent a lot of time with just my hand for company. I was also in the middle of selling my flat to get a new place, and what was supposed to be a couple of week back living with my parents and younger siblings became a few months. And as i couldnt go swimming or play football, i was beginning to lose my mind.

Nearly 3 months in to lockdown i couldnt take much more. The girls i knew and had hooked up with before were scared about breaking the rules and i was fed up of just satisfying myself. One afternoon my hornyness clashed with my deep rooted curiosity and i downloaded grindr.

I didnt even know what i wanted or why i downloaded it, but before i knew it id created an account and logged in. Scared of seeing any familiar faces, i kept my face off the app and just uploaded a body pic.

Writing a bio was the craziest experience of my life, what the fuck was i supposed to say if i didnt even know why i was on the app!?

I figured at least some dirty talk was somethin different to just sitting in my room wankin, and there was no chance id do any more than that. A few grandads, fat guys and bots started messaging me, and i thought i made a big mistake downloading the app.

Then just as i was about to delete it, jacob popped up. He looked about my age and had a great body. Like i said, i can appreciate a hot guy and he absolutely was! We got talkin, i told him my story and he thought it was cool.

We spoke a little more, he told me about the things he likes to do with guys and it turned me on. Then he told me about the things he wanted to do with me and it turned me on even more.

I told him, you’re hot but im straight and i dont think i could bring myself to do the things youre saying but the dirty talk was really turning me on. He carried it on, and it carried on turning me on.

After a couple of days talking, i had my first wank with a guy in my mind. I was sex starved by this point, i had never gone so long without a fuck, and he really knew how to flick that switch in me.

He asked to see my dick, and i sent him a pic. He started to talk about worshipping it. Im pretty lucky, im about 7.5” and pretty thick. Id had plenty of compliments about it in the past but nothing like what jacob wanted to do to it.

On day 4, he asked me if i had broken lockdown rules yet. I had. I met a few friends for drinks a couple of times. Jacob asked why i wasnt breaking them to get laid. I hadnt thought about it until then. He continued to remind me how desperate i was for some fucking about. He sent me a video, it was him sucking an enormous dick. He said a mouth is a mouth, and his was craving it as much as my dick was craving the touch of someone except me.

I held my resistance for another day. I told jacob i wouldnt be able to get hard for a guy, and he asked if he had ever got me hard in our chats. He was right and he knew he was. “A mouth is a mouth” he said, “you help me and ill help you”, “nobody ever needs to know about it”, and the one that really sealed the deal, “it wont change anything, you can just cum and leave”

My heart racing, we made plans to meet. I didnt want him to know where i live, so i was to drive and meet up with him. He was going to suck me off in my car, i would drop him off home and everybody goes home satisfied. I told him it had to be soon or i would probably chicken out, and he said hes free right now.

I was already getting hard before i even left the house. As i went to leave, my dad saw me and asked where i was going. I told him i just needed to go on a drive to clear my head, and he didnt question me any more.

I drove to the address jacob sent me, opened grindr and told him i was there. There was no green dot, and when i clicked his profile it said he was last online 15 minutes ago. I waited another few minutes that felt like a lifetime, constantly checking the app and fighting the instinct to drive home.

I began to feel like i had been set up, and worried that if it had all been a prank then id shared pics with someone who could send them to anybody.

Then the front door opened. It was him. He was real and he was even hotter in person. He came to the car, let himself in to the passenger seat and said hi. He asked if i was ok, coz i was shaking with nerves. He told me theres no pressure and we didnt need to do this if i didnt want to. But i did. I regained my composure and we drove away.

We went to a huge open air car park about 10 minutes away from jacob’s. It was deserted, so i parked in a corner away from everything. On the journey, we just spoke about life and lockdown until about a minute away from the car park. He told me he thought i was really hot, and he couldnt wait to worship my big straight dick. I got hard in an instant.

I parked up and jacob said “well this is it”. He asked if i was ready, i nodded. He asked if he could take my shorts down, and i nodded again. I felt his hand on my crotch, slowly rubbing across my rock hard dick, and he grabbed my waistband and pulled them down.

Jacob grabbed my dick through my boxers, made a “mmm” sound and rubbed it. “Last chance” he said as he put one hand down my boxers. “Do it” i said to him. My boxers came down, and my dick sprung up…

Strep A

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Long time lurker of this section, and enjoying a few stories very much ;) (especially stories by @Hungstraight @kayydavsx and @Str8der, keep up the amazing work!) and thought it was only fair I contributed my part.

Im going to share the first few experiences i had with guys, starting from not doing very much at all to doing pretty much everything there is to do! Its all based on how it actually happened, but i might use a bit of creativity to explain some of the less exciting moments.

Im not a writer or got any experience of writing, but i hope you enjoy reading about them as much as i enjoyed experiencing them!

I started to get curious about guys a few years ago but didnt expect to either act on it. It was just something i had in the back of my head and put it down to being able to appreciate a good looking dude.

Im a swimmer, and have been swimming for as long as ive been walking. I also play football (soccer) 2-3 times a week so i keep myself in good shape and im usually around other guys in good shape (sometimes not wearing very much). I’m 6 foot, lean muscled and smooth. I’ve never had any problem pulling girls, i do pretty well for myself.

Id had one mfm three some with a girl and my best mate years back. It was before i ever thought about guys in any sort of sexual way so we both did our thing and tried to avoid eye contact!

Like i said, i never had any plans to do anythin with guys and then covid hit. I split up with a girl i was with just before lockdown happened and the stay at home restrictions meant i spent a lot of time with just my hand for company. I was also in the middle of selling my flat to get a new place, and what was supposed to be a couple of week back living with my parents and younger siblings became a few months. And as i couldnt go swimming or play football, i was beginning to lose my mind.

Nearly 3 months in to lockdown i couldnt take much more. The girls i knew and had hooked up with before were scared about breaking the rules and i was fed up of just satisfying myself. One afternoon my hornyness clashed with my deep rooted curiosity and i downloaded grindr.

I didnt even know what i wanted or why i downloaded it, but before i knew it id created an account and logged in. Scared of seeing any familiar faces, i kept my face off the app and just uploaded a body pic.

Writing a bio was the craziest experience of my life, what the fuck was i supposed to say if i didnt even know why i was on the app!?

I figured at least some dirty talk was somethin different to just sitting in my room wankin, and there was no chance id do any more than that. A few grandads, fat guys and bots started messaging me, and i thought i made a big mistake downloading the app.

Then just as i was about to delete it, jacob popped up. He looked about my age and had a great body. Like i said, i can appreciate a hot guy and he absolutely was! We got talkin, i told him my story and he thought it was cool.

We spoke a little more, he told me about the things he likes to do with guys and it turned me on. Then he told me about the things he wanted to do with me and it turned me on even more.

I told him, you’re hot but im straight and i dont think i could bring myself to do the things youre saying but the dirty talk was really turning me on. He carried it on, and it carried on turning me on.

After a couple of days talking, i had my first wank with a guy in my mind. I was sex starved by this point, i had never gone so long without a fuck, and he really knew how to flick that switch in me.

He asked to see my dick, and i sent him a pic. He started to talk about worshipping it. Im pretty lucky, im about 7.5” and pretty thick. Id had plenty of compliments about it in the past but nothing like what jacob wanted to do to it.

On day 4, he asked me if i had broken lockdown rules yet. I had. I met a few friends for drinks a couple of times. Jacob asked why i wasnt breaking them to get laid. I hadnt thought about it until then. He continued to remind me how desperate i was for some fucking about. He sent me a video, it was him sucking an enormous dick. He said a mouth is a mouth, and his was craving it as much as my dick was craving the touch of someone except me.

I held my resistance for another day. I told jacob i wouldnt be able to get hard for a guy, and he asked if he had ever got me hard in our chats. He was right and he knew he was. “A mouth is a mouth” he said, “you help me and ill help you”, “nobody ever needs to know about it”, and the one that really sealed the deal, “it wont change anything, you can just cum and leave”

My heart racing, we made plans to meet. I didnt want him to know where i live, so i was to drive and meet up with him. He was going to suck me off in my car, i would drop him off home and everybody goes home satisfied. I told him it had to be soon or i would probably chicken out, and he said hes free right now.

I was already getting hard before i even left the house. As i went to leave, my dad saw me and asked where i was going. I told him i just needed to go on a drive to clear my head, and he didnt question me any more.

I drove to the address jacob sent me, opened grindr and told him i was there. There was no green dot, and when i clicked his profile it said he was last online 15 minutes ago. I waited another few minutes that felt like a lifetime, constantly checking the app and fighting the instinct to drive home.

I began to feel like i had been set up, and worried that if it had all been a prank then id shared pics with someone who could send them to anybody.

Then the front door opened. It was him. He was real and he was even hotter in person. He came to the car, let himself in to the passenger seat and said hi. He asked if i was ok, coz i was shaking with nerves. He told me theres no pressure and we didnt need to do this if i didnt want to. But i did. I regained my composure and we drove away.

We went to a huge open air car park about 10 minutes away from jacob’s. It was deserted, so i parked in a corner away from everything. On the journey, we just spoke about life and lockdown until about a minute away from the car park. He told me he thought i was really hot, and he couldnt wait to worship my big straight dick. I got hard in an instant.

I parked up and jacob said “well this is it”. He asked if i was ready, i nodded. He asked if he could take my shorts down, and i nodded again. I felt his hand on my crotch, slowly rubbing across my rock hard dick, and he grabbed my waistband and pulled them down.

Jacob grabbed my dick through my boxers, made a “mmm” sound and rubbed it. “Last chance” he said as he put one hand down my boxers. “Do it” i said to him. My boxers came down, and my dick sprung up…
for someone who isn't a writer, that's a great start! Got me going!

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Jacob grabbed hold of my dick, which was rock hard by this point, and pulled my foreskin all the way down. He said it looked even bigger in person and asked if he was the first other guy to ever touch it.

I had my hands locked behind my head rest trying to control what was now pretty heavy breathing. He asked me again, was he the first other guy to ever touch my dick. I told him he was and looked straight ahead out of my windscreen, not looking at him or what he was doing.

He was the first person other than me to touch my dick in months and i was worrying about shooting my load too quickly. He must of noticed and said, do you wanna try to relax and enjoy this? I said sorry, just that it was my first time doing anything like this and i didnt mean to panic.

He told me again to relax and just enjoy myself, still slowly jerking me but gradally picking up the pace. After what felt like ages but was probably a minute at most, he asked if i was ready for him to blow my mind.

I looked at him and nodded, the first time id seen him hold my dick, seen any dude hold my dick. He started to slowly move his head towards my dick, smiling at me and keeping eye contact the whole time. As he got close, he winked at me and stuck his tongue out to lick it. I shuddered so hard i he almost let go of it. He said to me, no way back now and took the whole thing straight into his mouth.

My entire body spasmed but he had tight grip now. He came up, licked my tip, and back down again a few times. Then he pulled off and said it was “delicious” and got straight back on it. I couldnt take my eyes off what he was doing, and my groans were starting to get louder.

Jacob started fumbling with his own pants and took out his rock hard dick. He started to play with it as he sucked me off, and i realised i was watching him. He looked up and saw my eyes, and said dont worry u dont have to do anything to mine… unless you want to. He carried on sucking me and picked up the pace wanking his own dick.

This was the first action my dick had had other than my own hand for months, and it wasnt gonna last long. I think jacob realised this, and slowed the pace a little. I was starting to forget it was a dude on my dick, reached down and got a handful of his overgrown lockdown hair and pushed him up and down my dick a bit quicker. He picked up the pace again on his own dick and wanked himself off.

I told him i was close and asked what we were going to do. He came off my dick for a second to say he would swallow it, and got straight back to work. This made me squirm in my seat and groan even louder again. He worked it quickly and i knew i wouldnt last long.

My hands, still in his hair, tightened and i told him i was about to blow. He took all of my dick down his throat and held it there as i started to buck my hips. I groaned LOUD as i fired shot after shot after shot down his throat, and he took it all without a gag. I knew it was a big cumshot and i couldnt believe he had handled it all.

He slowly pulled off my dick, still slowly playing with his own, and asked how it was. I told him it was really good and we both laughed. He asked if i was going to return the favour on his dick, and i said theres absolutely no way i could. He asked if he could kiss me, and i said no chance with his mouth full of cum. We both laughed and he asked if he could at least finish then. I said do it but dont make a mess of my car.

He wanked himself for a couple of minutes and i watched. He told me he was about to blow, and i grabbed a takeaway drink cup from my side door and told him to cum in that. He grabbed it from me with about a second to spare and fired his cum in to it.

Both of our dicks still out, we sat there for a minute getting our breath back and both started to laugh. Jacob asked if i enjoyed myself, i told him he did a great job. He said it wouldnt be long til we swapped roles, i laughed and told him to fuck off. He said id better take him home.

On the drive, he told me that he really liked my dick and wanted a taste of it again some time. I said i could do that. He said he wanted to try to push my boundaries more next time, i said maybe not but we’ll see.

We arrived back at where i picked him up from, and as i stopped the car he said “last chance for a cummy kiss?” I laughed and told him no chance. He put his hand on my thigh and told me again he really enjoyed this afternoon, and i said me too. He told me not to get any post nut clarity and delete his number. I told him i wont. As he got out the car, he popped his head back in and said “see you soon Luke”. I said thank you for today, i really needed it. He smiled, shut the door and headed to the house. He turned back at the door and waved, and i waved back before he went inside.

I started to drive home, with a million questions racing through my mind. I asked myself did i want to do this again? Absolutely. I got home, opened grindr and messaged him to tell him i was home. He had already sent me a message, a picture of the takeaway drinks cup he had taken with him.

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sitting at home that night, i stayed upstairs in my room most of the time. I had so many questions running through my mind, every doubt and curiosity hitting me harder than the last.

What led to this happening in the first place, just sheer horniness or something deeper? Why did i let it happen? Why did my dick respond to jacob’s touch so easily? And then the really intrusive thoughts started. Was i wrong not to do something back to him? Surely i could have at least wanked him. But could i? Would my body physically let me touch another dudes dick?

The one thought i had to keep reminding myself, Jacob’s own words, “this changes nothing”. Im still Luke, i still fancy girls and im still exactly who i was the day before. Id just sat in my car and shot a load, that was all.

In lockdown i got in to a pretty bad habit where i struggled to fall asleep without a wank before bed. That night i remember wondering whether i would still need one, but thought fuck it i may as well. As i started to stroke my dick and bring it back to life, one thought struck me. Jacob wanked my dick differently to how i do, he rubbed over the head more and gave longer deeper strokes. I started to try his technique and my dick responded. I was hard as diamonds.

Then the intrusive thoughts started again, and instead of picturing a hot girl with big tits i was picturing myself back in my car again. My other hand, without me even realising, was pushing Jacob’s head down again even though he wasnt there. My hips bucked, I groaned hard into my arm to try to muffle the noise and i shot an enormous load on to my abs. I fell asleep shortly afterwards.

The next few days, i did everything to try to keep my mind focused on girls, tits and pussy. It was only a few days later that i opened up grindr again, just to see if jacob had been in touch again rather than to try to set up a repeat.

He had sent a few messages, a couple of days apart. The first couple were jokey and flirty, asking for a part two. Then he sent another, to say if i did ever come back online again he wanted to keep in touch and “help me to explore”, but if not then thanks for a great afternoon. He was offline and hadnt been online all day.

I had a few more messages in my inbox. Some old men, some fem guys, a few faceless ones, but one caught my eye. His name was just the tongue emoji, and he had sent a few messages. A hey, a message to say his name was Danny and two pictures - one showing an unbelievable set of smooth abs and the bottom half of his face, and one showing a real peach of an ass.

He was online, so i replied. “Hey. Nice pics. U good?”. Nice pics? What was i doing?

We spoke a little, he was VERY forward. He showed me his dick without me asking, plus a few more pics of his ass. I told him my story and that pics of guys didnt turn me on, i was just after a quick release. His response was to send me a voice note, moaning my name and begging me to fuck him deeper, harder, faster. I replied with laugh emojis, but it kind of turned me on.

I told him what me and jacob had done, and he said he was down for it but that i was mean if i didnt give him at least a handy. I told him if he wanted to suck my dick and swallow my cum then he could but it wasnt going any further than that. He said fine, and asked if i was free tomorrow. It was lockdown, of course i was free!

He offered to pick me up but i didnt want him to know where i live, so we arranged to drive to a park about 20 minutes from mine. I couldnt believe it was happening again, it was like my mind was on auto pilot and letting my cock make its decisions for it.

I messaged jacob again, to say sorry for not being online and to say thank you. I told him that i would keep in touch and who knows, one day i might feed him another load.

I got in to bed and started my nightly wank. My mind was giving me pictures of lauren, a local girl who had started an onlyfans and had all her pics shared in a few whatsapp groups i was in. Shes supermodel hot. It was only in my post nut clarity that my mind realised the picture of her ass i was imagining as i wanked wasnt her ass at all, i was thinking of dannys!

I tried to convince myself it wasnt and that my mind was just playing tricks on me as i wiped my cum away. I fell asleep, waking up in the middle of the night hard as a rock again. I remembered i was getting my cock sucked again today, but this boner wasnt going down. Back in auto pilot mode, i opened grindr and looked back over the pictures danny had sent me. It didnt take long to shoot another load.

It really was a special ass, but it was attached to a dude and i didnt want that. I told myself i can appreciate it but dont need to fuck it, and decided, if there was any doubt at all, that i was just gonna let danny suck me and it wasnt going any further. I closed the app, put down my phone and went back to sleep.

Jjdoubleu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow wow wow this is literally me right now! Right up until the point you meet someone.

I just got Grindr - messaging a a lot of men and each one is like “you free now?” ..
I will be , but not atm - and I know it’s gonna lead to good things - for context here - 41 - happily married man - never even seen another man’s’ cock irl but always wanted to experience sexual encounters with men.

Thank you so much for the insight in to how you’re first time went. This story is helping me navigate through my own.

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I woke up with morning wood and my hand instinctively went down to my dick. As i started to play, i remembered it was gettin sucked today so i stopped myself from a full wank (just a couple of pulls to feel good). I opened grindr and saw a message from Danny, making sure i hadnt chickened out and was still up for today. “Lookin forward to seeing u gag on my dick” I replied. Whoa, where did that come from!?

Danny was offline but he saw it soon after. The next time i opened the app he had sent me 2 pics. 1 of him poking at that ass with a finger, the other one of him with a dick next to his face. He was covered in cum. I replied saying “u started early today, hope that throat isnt too tired for me later”. He replied with laughing emojis, and said it was from a few months ago.

After lunch, i messaged danny for his address and when he wanted this to happen. He sent a pin, he lived really close to where i play 5 a side. He said “ready when u are” and sent a pic of him sucking on one of his fingers. He had pretty long, blonde, messy hair and a nice smooth body. Ive found out since hes called a twink!

I told him i would be half an hour, gathered my thoughts and headed out. In the car the realisation hit me again, i was on my way to fool around with a guy. A second guy. I reminded myself again, this changes nothing and im just using them to feel good, and make them feel good at the same time.

I arrived and pulled up round the corner from danny’s house. I messaged him to say im here and described my car to him. He told me nobody was home, gave me his door number and told me to come in.

I wasnt expecting this, i just pictured exactly the same again as what happened with jacob. It felt different actually going in to a guys house but for all the worries i had in my brain (will he kidnap me? Try to fight me?) my dick overruled them and i was on auto pilot taking myself to his door. I knocked, and barely a second later it opened.

Danny answered just wearing tight briefs and i could see he was already hard. I said hey and he waved me in. As i entered, i turned around to see him shut the door and danny threw his arms around my neck and tried to kiss me. I turned my head and pushed him off, he managed to just catch my neck with his lips. I told him that wasnt happening, he could suck my dick but nothing else was gonna happen. I will never forget the naughty look on his face as he said to me “get naked then”. I asked here? We were still in his hallway. He laughed, took my hand and pulled me upstairs to his room, shutting the door behind us.

Danny said he wanted to see my body and started to lift the bottom of my t shirt. I took over and took it off. He put his hand on my abs and gave me shivers. His hand went down into my shorts and started to play with my dick, which was already rock hard. Danny leant in and tried to kiss my nipple, but i pushed him off.

“Let me make you feel good” he said to me. I told him to get on his knees but he said not yet, no rush. I reminded him im straight, im just here to get my dick sucked and leave. He told me i was safe here and nobody would ever know if i wanted to explore new stuff. I told him he had the wrong idea about me and i wasnt interested in any more.

Danny dropped to his knees and pulled my shorts and boxers down in one go. My hard dick sprung up and hit my abs. Danny rubbed it across his face but as i expected him to start sucking he let go, stood up and turned his back to me. He looked over his shoulder to me, and slowly pulled down his briefs. He rubbed his hands over his ass and watched for my reaction. I didnt know where to look but couldnt take my eyes away.

“Like what u see?” He asked me. I reminded him im straight and he said “that wasnt a no”. He took my hand and placed it on one of his ass cheeks, i didnt stop him. As i cupped it, he groaned.

It was a fucking hot ass. I said to him, can u just suck my dick now? He said to me again, if i wanted to try anything i could do and nobody would ever know. I sat back onto his bed, grabbed my dick and pointed it at him. “Suck it” I said.

Danny dived on my dick and took it right down in to his throat. Not many girls can deep throat me, but he was doin it straight away and with ease. Danny barely broke eye contact with me as he sucked and sucked.

He alternated between my dick and sucking hard on my balls. It was a fucking great blow job. I dont know how long it had been when he pulled off and said “so anything u wanna do?” I said yeah get sucked and go home. He laughed, and said i was full of shit. Danny asked if he could see my ass. I said fine but no touching and turned over. He groaned and asked me to spread my cheeks a little. I dont know why i did but i did. Danny asked if he could eat it, i said no way and turned back over again.

I sat on the edge of the bed, danny got between my legs and sucked me again. His back was arched, and i reached down to grab his ass cheek again, dont know why. He groaned into my crotch, and took hold of my hand to rub it over his ass cheek. Then he tried to move my fingers to his crack and i pulled away.

Danny took hold of my hips and started to fuck his face with my dick. Nobody had ever taken my dick so easily, i couldnt believe it. He picked the pace up and before long i told him “im gonna cum”. He kept my dick down his throat as i shot a big big load.

As my load finished his tongue on my dick was making my whole body shake. Danny asked if i enjoyed it, i could only nod. He said he needed to cum now and asked if i would help him. I shook my head and he laughed.

Danny knelt on the floor in front of me and wanked himself off. He said “I’m close” and got on the bed next to me. He flipped his legs over his head and carried on wanking, with his dick pointed down over his face. I found myself staring at his ass again as it pointed up to the ceiling. Danny shot hard and loud, taking some in his mouth but plenty on his face and body.

He put his legs down again and lay next to me getting his breath back. How was that, he asked me. Really good i told him. He tried to kiss me again and i stopped him. “Mate seriously” I said and he apologised. He said “i cant help it your hot”.

I stood up and started to get dressed. “Do you like my ass” he asked me. I wouldnt answer and just told him to stop it. “Any time you wana push those boundaries, please hit me up” he said.

Dressed again, i said i better go and headed downstairs. He followed me, still naked and still with cum on him. At the front door, i said “thanks man” and he said “any time”. As i reached for the door, he said “oh you forgot this”. I turned back to see what it was and as i did he kissed my lips. I broke off straight away and he laughed. “Fuck off” i said to him with a bit of a laugh. As i left, he said “bye bye big dick” and i turned around to tell him to fuck off. Nobody was around, but if they were they would have heard him for sure.

I waved and walked round the corner to my car. I looked in my mirrors to make sure i didn’t have any cum on me, tidied my hair and drove home.