My first time cruising. Real story.

Juanmhx75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone! I've been reading so many great stories here and it inspired me to write my own. This is a true story. Hope you enjoy it and please be advised that English is not my first language.

My first time

It was a beautiful sunny day at the historic center in Guadalajara, Mexico. I was 18 years old and on my way to the Hospicio cabañas, one of the oldest and largest orphanage and hospital complexes in the Americas, now turned into a museum and cultural center. I used to go there for after-school art classes three times a week. It was, and still is, a beautiful place for walking once you get off the bus, passing the cathedral and colonial buildings, fountains, trees, and restaurants.

I was early, and I needed to pee, so I went to the public bathroom. The bathroom was long; the entrance was perpendicularly in the middle of that long space. To the right of the door against the wall, a single metal urinal extended from the door to the wall at the end, and to the left, sinks followed the same wall to the other end. On the opposite wall, Facing the door, urinal, and sinks were the toilets, about 8 or 10 of them, which gives an idea of how long the bathroom was. I walked in, turned right, and went to the end of the urinal. As I was peeing, I realized that the single urinal was perfect for peeking at guys urinating and having a nice look. It wasn’t long before someone walked in and went to the middle of the urinal. I was by the end, so he must have been about 8 feet from me.

Once I heard him unzip his pants and the stream hit the metal urinal, I took my chance and glanced over. He was an older guy, maybe in his 40s, medium build, and wearing a button-down short-sleeved shirt and slacks. He wasn’t average-looking and masculine, but when I looked down at his member, I was pleasantly surprised. His penis was long and fat. It must have been 4 or 5 inches flaccid and hanged the way something heavy would. I was mesmerized and couldn’t look away. I don’t know how long I stared at it, but he realized I was looking at him, and to my surprise, he started to stroke it. I had never been in this situation. There was this stranger stroking his dick for my enjoyment. I was nervous, excited, full of adrenaline, and so turned on. I don’t know what came over me to behave this way, but I nonverbally pointed to the last stall behind me and started walking towards it.

I walked into the stall, sat on the toilet, and waited. He took his time, and I thought he would not join me. Finally, he did. He came in, and looking at his face and body language, I got the impression that he had not done anything like this before. He had an unsure look on his face, almost like he didn’t know my intentions or what would happen. This turned me on even more and encouraged me. I made my intentions clear by unzipping his pants and taking his member out. He stood in front of me with his now semi-erect penis right in front of me. I looked at it, and at the time, it seemed like the biggest fattest dick I had ever seen. He had a big bush, but that didn’t detract from his impressive member.

This was my first time with a man in front of me with a now erect penis all for me. I grabbed it by the shaft and directed it to my mouth. I started sucking, enjoying the feeling of the girth in my mouth as it grew. It filled it completely. I closed my eyes and lost myself in that dick. I put most of it in my mouth so his pubes hit my nose. I don’t know how long I blew him for, but I sensed that he was ready to cum. I stopped, looked up at him, and said, “No! Don’t cum. I want you to stick it in me.” His look of uncertainty turned me on so much. He didn’t say anything. He didn’t protest; he was just there looking at me. I stood up, facing him, and turned around. I spit in my fingers and lubricated my asshole. I grabbed his dick and, with the tip, started to rub it on my asshole. I added more spit, and when it felt lubricated enough, I backed up into him, so his dick entered me. I did it slowly but didn’t stop until, in one move, he was all the way in. I reached behind me, spread my ass cheeks, and felt his pubes touching my fingertips.

We had been mostly silent up until that point, well, except when I told him not to cum and to stick it in me. But feeling him all inside me gave me an overwhelming sensation that I put my head back and let out a soft moan. He immediately grabbed my hips and pushed more, even though he was all the way in. He took it out and entered me slowly again, not stopping until he was all the way in. He did that a few times; he then pushed in and stayed in. I had never had such a fat dick in me, but it didn’t hurt. It was pure pleasure. The sensation running through my body was exhilarating. I started to move my hips roundly, and he mimicked it and started to fuck me. I wanted it never to stop, but after a few minutes without warning, he gave one last thrust and stayed deep inside, and I heard him moan.

We stayed in that position for a few seconds, enjoying the feeling. I took out his dick, turned to face him, and stroked his now semi-erect penis. I was rubbing it, looking at it, enjoying it. I told him I had never done that before and responded by saying the same thing. I asked if he liked it, and he said “yes”. I told him to meet me again here next week on the same day and time, and he agreed. We walked out of the stall, and as we both headed to the sink, someone walked it. We were caught off guard, and he started making small talk to me as if we were old friends. I don’t know what he said to me, but as we exited the bathroom and went our separate ways, he said, “OK, see you next week!”

The following week, he never showed up. I was disappointed, but not for long, for someone else came in, and that was my second time cruising that bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeefRockmore

Expert Member
Media
We used to hookup at a highway rest area in northern Colorado, till they demolished it... SO many cocks
There was a wooded area out back too; so not just in the bathroom. I had a good fuck on a fallen tree.

Mike A

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had my first time today ..
I started using the app Sniffies, which I guess is for cruisers mostly with all the locations pin-pointed to where people like to meet up. Cruising was always something I was curious about and always get turned on with the videos online, so today I said, “Lets give this a shot!” There’s this park close to my home and on this app, people can literally “clock-in” when they are at the location and waiting. I saw one person there and decided to message him and ask how the location was and if it was a good spot. He says “yes, im actually waiting for someone to come meet me” and he tells me where they’ll be as this park has walkways into hidden, wooded area and I was glad he told me cuz i wouldn’t have known where to go. I told him i’m thinking of stopping by and would be hot to watch them go at it. He said to hurry cuz the guy he was meeting was almost there. I was still at work so I tried to finish up what I was doing so I can head there. Finally about 20 minutes later, I was on my way and followed his direction to where they’ll be. I was walking through and I saw a guy there standing, I was pretty sketched out as it was dark and he was the only one there and this is the first time I’ve ever done anything like this, so I just kept walking passed him. Didnt see anybody else, so I thought they mustve finished and left, so I turned around and saw the guy, who was young, nice looking, dressed nice (thank god!), was still standing there, so I was walkin back and decided to stop and say hello and he said “what are you up to?” , i said “nothing much”, then he immediately went for my crotch. I was wear sweatpants , so he definately has easy access and I didn’t stop him. He said to follow him, and we walked further into the wooded area, hidden from everything, and there was a wall, so I just leaned up against it and pulled my cock out, he got on his knees and started workin my now hard dick .. I can definately tell he enjoyed it as he was shoving his face and nose in between my legs, kissing and licking my balls to the tip of my cock .. it felt amazing . I said “you like that cock?” And he said “fuck yes” and kept deepthroating me. During this time, I was kinda hoping more guys will arrive, cuz being watched and group sessions always turned me on, but unfortunately no one else showed up so I stood there letting this guy enjoy my cock in his mouth .. i usually take a while from getting head, but after a little while, he looked up at me and said “you wanna give me that load?” , so I said hell yeah and I held his head back while I grabbed my cock to jerk it off to finish, and he was begging for my load, so when I was almost there, i moaned and told him that i’m going to cum and he shoved my dick in his mouth and sucked me til I shot my load down his throat ..
it felt so good and afterwards, we both started walking together and I told him that this was the first time I ever did anything like this and i asked him if this spot is usually good, and he said this was his second time and the first time was also good and there were more guys last time, but makes sense cuz its Decemeber in New Jersey and its on the colder temps now, so makes sense .. but he was a cool dude and as we were about to seperate m, he said he hopes to catch me again there next time cuz he really enjoyed my cock .. so i said sure and i’ll try to come back soon, which I probably will .. my cruising cherry has been popped now and I can’t wait to do it again !
What were yall first time like? ;)

AZGuy7

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never officially cruised but feel like I have no idea how to do it. I had an errand at Home Depot. and have always heard the bathrooms can be cruisy. But no one was in there when I went in. I was finishing at the urinal when another guy came in to use the urinal. I didn't think anything of it. I was washing my hands and then blow drying them. I noticed out of the side of my eye he had finished and seem to just be standing there. I was afraid to look and make eye contact in case he was testing me or something? I wasn't sure what to do. I just wondered if he was cruising me too and waiting for me to look up. I never did cause I really wasn't that into him or his body type. Then I heard him just leave. So I finally finished thinking I'd see him outside the door or something but he was gone. Whole thing was strange and I'm wondering...did I just chicken out on my first cruising experience? I mean are you supposed to be interested in the guy or not at all? That is all just about getting off with any cock that is there available? I was so confused. LOL