My Gay Life And Bonding With My Dad

Heavyballs34

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No.. Not that kind of bonding, get your mind out of the gutter!

EDIT **This has turned into an unintended stream of consciousness, bear with me, this is prob TLDR.. but \o/
TLDR EDIT is I'm a horny cunt and my Dad approves!

So I would say I have a complicated relationship with my Dad. It's got better as the years have progressed and it's probably the best it's every been at this moment.

Growing up I hero-worshipped my Dad. As I got older our relationship got progressively worse, he was a sales rep for a sports company, and I was your typical computer geek, not athletic in the slightest. He used to go away on business for weeks on end and I always felt a great relief, he just didn't understand me. I could be myself. My mum always worked so I was pretty much free to do what I wanted-ish. This was a boon to me at the time, when I was discovering I was more into guys that girls.

And yeah, I experimented with both. Why not?

Anyway, some major family events seemed to collide during my late teens.

1) My grandfather died (Dad's Dad) I was extremely close to this wonderful man.
2) Mere months later, my Dad & Mum split up, Dad was having an affair with his secretary (Cliche or what?!)

My whole family seemed to be disintegrating before my eyes, and amongst all this I was coming to terms with the fact I was Gay.

And then I got a hold of myself and just thought FUCK IT! My life, my rules. So, on weekends and off-work periods I headed to nearest city (Edinburgh) and created a life for myself on the Gay scene. I was in my late teens and found some sympathetic older mentors and Pub Landlords. They looked out for me, ensuring I didn't fall in with dodgy crowd and drank safely. For the next few years that was my life. I fell in and out of love on a regular basis, had multitude of boyfriends and lovers, and enjoyed my youth.

When I told my my Mum when I was 22, she said she knew and accepted it. My Dad was another story. He would always ask if I had a GF or 'had a bird on the go'.. I had had enough in the end and just told him, 'No, but I've got a guy on the go. He's called Tony, plays rugby, you'd get along'. He went silent and stood up and looked out the window. He was honest enough that he said he 'didn't know how to respond to that, but did I want to goto the local pub for beer and we can talk it over?' I told him, sure, 1st round is on me. We drank and talked. As long as he knew I was alright, he was cool.

Fast forward to my 38th birthday. I'd lived a life and a half. Lovers, boyfriends, dry periods, jobs and apartments had all came and gone. I was enjoying an experimental phase of my sexuality, 3sums, 4sums, more sums, swinging, dogging, bi, S/M.. You name it I was up for it.

It was during this period I was back home and having beers with my Dad in the said same local bar from all those years ago. We were chatting about a local rugby match, and just then a MF couple came into the bar. The M was pretty good looking 6' lean body, hot ass, ample bulge, but the F he was with was stunning! Just over 5' tall, petit, long dark hair and huge pair of tits! She walked in front of Dad & I and went to the toilet. As she walked by both me and Dad followed her tits. And then both our eyes met and we burst out laughing. Dad was like, 'Eh? Thought you were into cock?' I replied 'Just because I don't eat the Main Course, doesn't mean I can't enjoy a starter now and again!' He just about choked on his Pint laughing he tells me there's nothing new under the Sun...

It was at that moment I realised he finally understood me.