teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Markus, your pics are hotter than hell, gosh, you will get your fan club on LPSG. It's a pity that you aren't 1 % gay at least (just for many dreamers) but who knows what will follow. Nice to have you here anyway. Und geile Grüße von München nach Hamburg. Moin- Ted

Reactions: Marcus_xxl

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ann I really the only one that thinks it looks like a very bad Photoshop?

Seriously, look at the way the cock is "attached" to the crotch...

Marcus_xxl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Markus, your pics are hotter than hell, gosh, you will get your fan club on LPSG. It's a pity that you aren't 1 % gay at least (just for many dreamers) but who knows what will follow. Nice to have you here anyway. Und geile Grüße von München nach Hamburg. Moin- Ted
Thx und Danke to Munich :)

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I checked out this site, I wanted to get a review too. It turns out that this site makes you pay to get reviews. I posted anyways without paying just to see if I get any reviews, but it seems like this may be a violation of the terms of service of LPSG.

6. Advertisement and Personal Gain
  • If you wish to advertise, you must contact the site owner for permission.
  • You are not to offer goods or services in return for money, nor to offer money in return for goods or services.
  • Linking to gift lists, requesting gifts and the likes is not allowed.
  • Members are permitted to link to their own non-profit sites/blogs, however these links must be confined to their signatures only.

Seems like an advertisement to me. But even if it isn't, I'm not surprised that paying for a review gets a positive review. Though, it looks like you have the option when entering your payment information to choose an honest review, a humiliating review, or a worship review.

I selected honest and did not choose to pay for the service. I don't anticipate getting any responses.

Reactions: RJ5on1

Marcus_xxl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I checked out this site, I wanted to get a review too. It turns out that this site makes you pay to get reviews. I posted anyways without paying just to see if I get any reviews, but it seems like this may be a violation of the terms of service of LPSG.

6. Advertisement and Personal Gain
  • If you wish to advertise, you must contact the site owner for permission.
  • You are not to offer goods or services in return for money, nor to offer money in return for goods or services.
  • Linking to gift lists, requesting gifts and the likes is not allowed.
  • Members are permitted to link to their own non-profit sites/blogs, however these links must be confined to their signatures only.

Seems like an advertisement to me. But even if it isn't, I'm not surprised that paying for a review gets a positive review. Though, it looks like you have the option when entering your payment information to choose an honest review, a humiliating review, or a worship review.

I selected honest and did not choose to pay for the service. I don't anticipate getting any responses.
I used honest. And yes you habe to pay

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, I got a response. A brief compliment followed by her saying that they are just too busy rating cocks to be able to do it for free. She said it sure would be fun to rate my cock and included a form to fill out including payment.

Whoever made the site has a pretty good idea for making money, I guess. But I'm not sure why I would take any value for a rating that I would have to pay for, and I wouldn't even know if it was a woman writing the review.