My Journey To Becoming A Closeted Cocksucker

stroganofff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You will love it my friend....simply love it......

yeah man.. just go for it.. you'll feel so empowered to help out a dude..
don't think about it.. just chug it all down.. totally natural organic natural protein... it will almost give you a rush..

Scottmj2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I’m beyond hooked. We haven’t connected in what feels like almost two years. We’re finally back in touch, have talked about all sorts of stuff. I’ve shared all about myself with this stranger of a feeder, my address as I offer to host (only when I’m SURE it’s safe to do so), phone number, name, and pretty much everything about myself. He loves the mental aspect of having a closeted married guy give into the inner cocksucker behind closed doors to worship his big thick stiff manhood as well as my brand of slow cock worship. His discretion over all this time has given me enough confidence to let my guard down and get comfortable visiting him for regularly scheduled one way cocksucking sessions. He’s got a few short vids of me sucking (masked of course) and has expressed interest in making more. I think the mental aspect of a hung feeder enjoying seeing his cock sucked so much is a huge turn on as a sucker. Anyway, more to come.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is just no denying it.........many (most?) men love sucking another man's cock....and once you have felt and tasted dick, there's just no "going back".....it's that good.....so natural...so intimate....feeling and listening to another man's cock and body react to the pleasure you are giving with your mouth....knowing how good it feels to have your own dick sucked......giving this pleasure to another man....is heavenly......and truly addicting......dick is sooooooo good....

Jockbox

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
So I’m beyond hooked. We haven’t connected in what feels like almost two years. We’re finally back in touch, have talked about all sorts of stuff. I’ve shared all about myself with this stranger of a feeder, my address as I offer to host (only when I’m SURE it’s safe to do so), phone number, name, and pretty much everything about myself. He loves the mental aspect of having a closeted married guy give into the inner cocksucker behind closed doors to worship his big thick stiff manhood as well as my brand of slow cock worship. His discretion over all this time has given me enough confidence to let my guard down and get comfortable visiting him for regularly scheduled one way cocksucking sessions. He’s got a few short vids of me sucking (masked of course) and has expressed interest in making more. I think the mental aspect of a hung feeder enjoying seeing his cock sucked so much is a huge turn on as a sucker. Anyway, more to come.
What is his name on here? Let’s see some pics of this cock.

Reactions: Hardybob

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is just no denying it.........many (most?) men love sucking another man's cock....and once you have felt and tasted dick, there's just no "going back".....it's that good.....so natural...so intimate....feeling and listening to another man's cock and body react to the pleasure you are giving with your mouth....knowing how good it feels to have your own dick sucked......giving this pleasure to another man....is heavenly......and truly addicting......dick is sooooooo good....

I’m not so sure about that assertion. I’ve actually met guys who tried sucking cock, but genuinely didn’t like it. On the other hand, I’ve met a few guys who like me consider giving blowjobs to be their favorite type of sex by far. I would be perfectly happy if the only sex I ever got for the rest of my life was sucking dick.

Reactions: pp_ryder

patrick55

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’m not so sure about that assertion. I’ve actually met guys who tried sucking cock, but genuinely didn’t like it. On the other hand, I’ve met a few guys who like me consider giving blowjobs to be their favorite type of sex by far. I would be perfectly happy if the only sex I ever got for the rest of my life was sucking dick.
I find that fascinating. No reciprocation?

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find that fascinating. No reciprocation?

Yes, I could honestly care less about reciprocation. Having by mouth fucked by a beautiful cut penis, and indulging my cum fetish, sexually satisfies me more than any other type of sex by far. I’m perfectly happy strictly being a cocksucker for a well hung feeder. That might put me in rare company as a male cocksucker, but it’s completely true for me.

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love this thread. I'm the exact type of guy that the original poster talks about. 100% oral top and all I look for is a long slow blowjob from a guy who truly knows how to worship cock. Like a serious professional.

I had a three year relationship with a true cocksucker like @Blondeblowjob7 where the only thing we ever did for three years was him sucking me off at least once a day, sometimes more than that. He derived all his pleasure in the world from having his mouth wrapped around my stick, and I wanted nothing more than to get it constantly sucked all the time. Zero interest in any anal or anything else. It was so mutually satisfying, so much so that at times he would have sucked me off a couple times that day and wanted to do it again and I was like "man, I can't. I'm busy or my dick already hurts because you sucked it so much"

I mean -- there are billions of pent up straight guys out there who would die for a half hour long blowjob of their life and here I am refusing one because it's just too much and I got work to do. lol. Chew on that. :)

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I could honestly care less about reciprocation. Having by mouth fucked by a beautiful cut penis, and indulging my cum fetish, sexually satisfies me more than any other type of sex by far. I’m perfectly happy strictly being a cocksucker for a well hung feeder. That might put me in rare company as a male cocksucker, but it’s completely true for me.
I believed this is true as I've known another cocksucker like that. I've met him locally from online chat back in my 20s and single, I was 10 years younger than him. He was a divorced father of 2, lived alone as his 2 young boys stayed with their mom (his ex) 30 minutes away.

After the first meet up, he blew me and I left, but later on, I'd stayed overnight on many many occasions, mostly on weeknights. All these times, all he wanted is to get me off, either sucked me off or let me fucked his ass, all bareback (no condom).

I've never seen him jerked off or cum during the time I was with him. He seemed happy just being able to sexually satisfied me. Back then, that worked for me since it was all I wanted just to get my load off, this went on for nearly 1.5 years until his company shutdown and he was forced to move out of town for another job.

One time, I felt bad and really forced him to let me to suck him off, he did cum in my mouth. That was the only time as he wanted nothing like that afterwards.

Top_of_men

Legendary Member
Media
I believed this is true as I've known another cocksucker like that. I've met him locally from online chat back in my 20s and single, I was 10 years younger than him. He was a divorced father of 2, lived alone as his 2 young boys stayed with their mom (his ex) 30 minutes away.
In your 20s and older than him of about 10 years. And he is divorced with 2 kids. The numbers are not adding up. Unless you were 28+ then you were fucking an underage boy but also he would have been married when he was 14

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In your 20s and older than him of about 10 years. And he is divorced with 2 kids. The numbers are not adding up. Unless you were 28+ then you were fucking an underage boy but also he would have been married when he was 14
You've misread my post, re-check on this, I was in my 20s and the guy was 10 years older, he was in his 30s. Everything else should fall in placed.

uncloseted

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greenville City (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread has me all hot and bothered ! I’m equally enthusiastic as a feeder and a cocksucker. There’s just no comparison. My bf says I give the best head he’s ever had .. he’s a good thick 7.5” about like me and I could stay down there for hours !

once while we were on vacation he let me set up a gloryhole sheet in our hotel room, I had some great experiences with some big and not so big ones .. each great in their own different way!

Yes, I’m a born cocksucker but I’m also addicted to being serviced as well. I get VERY very vocal, moaning and whimpering and screaming as I’m kept right there on the edge before I explode .

there’s just NOTHING more fun and more intense than hot oral sex between two guys !

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted1331048

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do your usual cock sucking but when he is close to cumming just use your lips over his head until he cums!
As a long-time cock sucker and swallower I know guys love to cum off knowing I'm going to swallow but also to know I'm enjoying their load.
So yes, when your stud is about to cum its the lips over the head so he shoots his load all over your tongue, you really feel it fill your mouth and then slowly suck his cock back into your warm mouth as you swallow

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, my feeder has a kinky obsession with feeding his cum. I’m happy to swallow his loads and am looking for new, hot ideal for ways for him to feed me. Suggestions?
Have him cum into a lowball glass. Then mix in a shot of vodka and some club soda. I call it a cum runner. Delicious and he can sit back and watch you enjoy it.