My Obsession (Size-Stealing Fantasies)

Jaxxy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lately I've found myself becoming more and more obsessed over penis size.

When feeling frisky I imagine jerking my cock with another guy and suddenly I feel my manhood begin to shrink an inch, before seeing him grin and grip his shaft as it grows an inch. That continues on until I'm left with an inch of cock and he has the rest of my length and most of my girth.

Seriously.. If I found the right guy and it was possible, I'd have no qualms with giving him up to an extra six inches of length, some added girth and even some size to his balls just to see him even bigger..

Been so pent up lately with these ideas and need to find someone who enjoys them as well.

Anyone else have these same fantasies? Or even better, the opposite of them with you wanting to be bigger by doing this to another guy? Or maybe you just want to be bigger and don't care how, so you steal away his size anyway?

Last edited:

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have these fantasies as well, but i am the one steeling their size. I am also steeling their muscle tone as well. Also I want to know what's better being big flacid, or being small flacid and growing big infront of your partner?

You guys might enjoy some of my edits I've done.

bdsmlr-10160414-e3KAcLrnaX.jpg

bdsmlr-10160414-cH8ea8TnEQ.gif

Ziel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

masterfulmastus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First time posting here, but I love this sort of attribute theft and size stealing so much. My favorite is the idea of a much older perv or far younger guy slowly draining size from me and eventually using it to steal my girlfriend away. Sometimes just cock size, but sometimes it's all of him growing. Taller, stronger, all of it as he slowly steals from me to fuel his growth. Lately I've gotten into the other end of things too, being the one sapping away size to make myself bigger is super hot too. Would love to see more stuff like this in stories.

xyggurat

Experimental Member
Media
Well, with the warning that my stories have a homosexual focus, I've written a number of what we call 'muscle theft' fantasies (usually involving transference of cock size) on MGS (The Evolution Forum - Powered by vBulletin) and others have too.

Xyggurat's Stories has a good listing of my work.

Jarom's Goal, Overdose, Reunion, The Roommate, Shift (incomplete), Uneven Desires, and What Goes Around all contain this theme.