Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello, I would like to introduce you to my combination routine for penis enlargement. I guess most of you just pump and do stretching exercises like (Jelquing) or penis extender tool. Has anyone tried combining these two with an erection cream and listening to hypnosis, subliminals and binaural beats? I combine all this and I wonder if any of you have a similar experience with creams and hypnosis. I personally notice a difference since listening to and using boners xxl cream.

superTom82

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually enter the cylinder with a partial erection, but I will be happy to try this as well.
Do you think that it is easier and faster to fill in length in a full erection than if you enter in a partial erection? This is a question that has been bothering me for a long time, but I can't find an answer anywhere.
I can't also find any advice on how to fill it completely across the width, because I personally don't succeed even after pumping for a long time.But I use the narrowest cylinder that can be found in an erotic shop, 2.5 inches.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Kujveli

MustacheRides8

Just Browsing
Media
Hello, I would like to introduce you to my combination routine for penis enlargement. I guess most of you just pump and do stretching exercises like (Jelquing) or penis extender tool. Has anyone tried combining these two with an erection cream and listening to hypnosis, subliminals and binaural beats? I combine all this and I wonder if any of you have a similar experience with creams and hypnosis. I personally notice a difference since listening to and using boners xxl cream.
What affirmations or subliminals do you use? Have a script?

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don’t use prerecorded hypnosis stuff but I do admire and talk myself up internally. It works.
I also act like I’m in a competitive masterbation league and imagine color commentary guys talking about my amazing dick.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am getting harassed on another thread, as someone is accusing me of trying to sell and promote creams and supplements.

I have had amazing success with one cream and one supplement. 2 creams I tried were worthless.

I gained about 1/2 inch in a month or so. My growth has stopped. I think it's just engorged blood in my cock that is giving me the extra length, but still...my Big Boy is bigger!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually enter the cylinder with a partial erection, but I will be happy to try this as well.
Do you think that it is easier and faster to fill in length in a full erection than if you enter in a partial erection? This is a question that has been bothering me for a long time, but I can't find an answer anywhere.
I can't also find any advice on how to fill it completely across the width, because I personally don't succeed even after pumping for a long time.But I use the narrowest cylinder that can be found in an erotic shop, 2.5 inches.

2 1/2 inch cylinders are insanely wide… way too wide for 95% of men. A tapered 2.25” cylinder would be the best bet for most men on the larger side. Tapered cylinders start out wider and narrow down towards the end or tip where the head sits… it follows the natural taper of most penises which are wider at the base and more narrow at the glans or head.

Reactions: MrBigDanni

nicka975

Experimental Member
Media
I am getting harassed on another thread, as someone is accusing me of trying to sell and promote creams and supplements.

I have had amazing success with one cream and one supplement. 2 creams I tried were worthless.

I gained about 1/2 inch in a month or so. My growth has stopped. I think it's just engorged blood in my cock that is giving me the extra length, but still...my Big Boy is bigger!
How big is big?