My Roommate's Sex Slave - Part 2

JChristianErotica

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All characters are 18+

Triggers: Rough.

For a moment the two of us simply stared at each other. Part of me expected Parker to crack up again and tell me that he was just fucking with me, yet he’d just watched a video of me licking his pre-cum off my finger. I didn’t know whether to be terrified or excited, so I felt a mixture of both as my naked roommate tapped his wrist.

“Let’s speed this up” he told me, and there was a sternness to his voice that hadn’t existed before now.

“Parker, I can explain” I repeated, still mortified.

“I don’t want you to explain” he told me, pushing his hips out so that his large, erect cock came even closer to me. “I want you to strip”.

Was this to humiliate me even further? Was Parker just punishing me for being a creep? I could think of no other logical explanation, and I guess he was entitled to do it after what he’d seen. Despite that, I had never been as horny in my life, and as I began to obey my hot roommate, it became even more obvious.
I dragged my t-shirt off. I was nowhere near the same level as Parker, but I wasn’t in bad shape, either. I kept fit, though he was easily twice my size, so when I stood there wearing only my damp boxer briefs, Parker towered over me.

“Do I excite you, Connor?” He whispered, flexing.

I didn’t answer him. I was shaking with nervousness as I pushed my fingers into the waistband of my underwear and slowly lowered them down. He’d never seen me naked before. In fact, there were very few people in the world who’d seen me naked before. I’d always been exceptionally modest, so when my half hard cock bounced out and my underwear fell to my ankles, I instinctively reached for it.

“Oh no” he smiled, snatching my wrists and pulling them above my head, “it’s too late for that now”.

Parker inspected my naked body. Feeling his tight grip around my arms did nothing to alleviate the swelling boner, and when he twisted me around and slapped my ass with force, I yelped.

“You want the whole building to here you squeal, pig?” He asked, whacking my ass again, “want me to bring everyone in to watch this?”

“N… No” I whimpered, wincing as his hand crashed against me once more.

“No sir” he corrected, adding another, and then another, and more and more until my ass glowed red and ached.

“All this time I’ve been doing all the work to get laid” he scoffed, squeezing my butt until I gasped, “and you’ve been over here hiding this tight little pussy from me”.

Another slap, another hiss of pain.

“I own this ass now, Con” he continued, and I was acutely aware of the fact that I was pouring pre-cum from my hard, aching cock. “Say it, say that I own it”.

“Y… You own it” I managed, and yelped again at the force of the spanking.

“Say it properly, slut!”

“You own my ass, sir!”

“That’s better” he breathed, kneading my tender cheeks, “every morning you’re gonna’ wake me up with your slut lips around my cock, and every night you’re gonna’ go to sleep with my load in your guts, you got that?”

“Y… Yes sir” I sniffled, and the idea almost sent me over the edge.

How had everything changed so quickly?! How had I not noticed that my roommate was some sort of alpha dom?!

“You’re making a mess, cum pig” he told me, “get down and clean it up”.

I looked to the floor. He was correct, and between my bare feet, a large pool of pre had built up. His hand grabbed the back of my neck, and a second later my lips were sliding through the juices, slurping.

“You look good down there, Con” he grinned, and placed his bare foot against my cheek, pressing my head onto the floor. “Yeah, you look real good down there”.

I wasn’t sure whether to feel completely humiliated by what was happening, or completely aroused. My cock remained stiff and twitching, and feeling his soft, warm sole against my face was making it even harder.
I continued to lap up my own pre-cum and felt a hot splash on my forehead. Parker crouched down and turned me by my chin, filling his mouth again and pulling my lips apart. He spat a second time, this one shot directly into my mouth, and in that moment, I knew that Parker had truly turned me into his property.

“Do you feel pathetic down there, cum pig?” He asked, grinning as his thumb traced my wet lips.

“Y… Yes sir” I moaned, swallowing his saliva.

He slapped me hard across the cheek, dazing me for a moment before grabbing my hair and dragging me to my knees.

“You’re gonna’ become the best cocksucker in the country by the time I’m done with you” he informed me, stroking his mammoth meat inches from my face.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could. Finally, after months of dreaming about this hunk of a man, I was going to get him. I didn’t care that he was treating me like shit. In fact, that was making me even more aroused. I was his toy now, and I could think of no better job.

Parker held his cock at the base and angled it down toward my mouth. He let another load of spit drop onto the thick, purple head, and then slowly spread it across my lips. I pushed my own hips out now, as though I was trying to fuck an invisible ass. I was desperately horny, but Parker’s foot shot up and connected with my full balls.

“Your only concern is this cock now, slut” he told me, rubbing his glans back and forth over my mouth, “your one doesn’t matter anymore”.

Without warning, he pushed his cock head into my mouth and the delicious taste of his salty pre-cum filled me. My tongue instantly slipped around it, lapping at the stuff as he grabbed my head.

“That’s it, Con” he mumbled, thrusting slowly deeper into my throat, “worship every inch”.

He didn’t have to tell me twice. I sucked more and more of it into me until I couldn’t breathe. It felt like he’d hypnotised me, and now he was correct. His was the only cock that mattered.

I felt his juices drool into the back of my throat as he idly fucked my face. My lips stretched wider with every inch that he fed me, until at least seven inches were embedded in me.

“Look up at me, slut” he demanded, and just as I did, Parker spat another mouthful of spit onto my eyes.

“Yeah” he smirked, rubbing it across my face, “that looks real good on you”.

He grabbed my head again, this time with one hand, and roughly dragged me deeper onto his cock. I felt the muscles in my throat expand as he forced more of himself into me, but I didn’t care about the discomfort now. I could think of nothing in the world that I wanted more than this.

Parker sped up. Taking the entirety of his meat was impossible, but he didn’t seem bothered. He fucked me harder and harder before yanking his rod out and presenting his full, heavy balls.

“Suck on them” he said, holding his thick cock in his fist, “now!”

I desperately wanted to squeeze my own throbbing dick. I’d been so close to cumming earlier that I was becoming dizzy with arousal, but I tongued his sack into my mouth instead, and began massaging his balls with my tongue.

“You better get used to this, Connor” he grunted, jerking slowly, “this is your life now”.

After a few minutes of tongue bathing Parker’s balls, he stepped back and left me on my knees as he returned to his bedside locker. My cock remained pin hard between my legs, eager for release, but my roommate’s orders had been clear.

“Here, now, dog” he said, a smug grin on his handsome face.

I lifted my leg to get to my feet, but Parker had other ideas.

“Crawl”.

As humiliating as it should have been, I was already settling into this new power dynamic. If Parker wanted to treat me like his own personal sex slave, then I was more than happy to oblige. I crawled across the room as he pulled a bottle from his locker, and the moment I reached him, he yanked me onto his bed, set me down on all fours and shoved a finger deep into my hole.

I gasped as he explored my insides. There was nothing soft or loving about it, but I didn’t care about that now. He was gliding back and forth over my prostate, forcing milky fluid out of my stiff cock head, and a moment later, I felt his mouth on my asshole.

“Oh fuck” I whimpered, clenching as he tongued my pucker.

It felt like heaven, and each warm, wet lash of his tongue made me shiver.

His strong hands kept my cheeks prised open, exposing my virgin hole to his mouth as he made out with it. I moaned out, but Parker had only one reason to rim me, and as soon as my hole was wet enough, he stopped and dragged me toward him by my hair.

“Taste your own asshole, cum pig” he growled, and just like that, we were kissing.

I could taste my own asshole, but I could also taste him, and I wasn’t sure which part I enjoyed more. He shoved his tongue deeper into my mouth as the flavours of cock, hole and Parker filled me.

It only lasted a moment. Not nearly as long as I would have liked, and then I was facing away from him again, and felt something cool and wet drool down my ring.

“Soon” he growled, rubbing his cock against me, “I won’t need lube at all”.

I saw stars as soon as he rammed his dick through my sphincter. The pain rushed through my body, making me cry out until his strong hand clasped around my mouth, silencing me instantly.

“This is me going easy, Con” he told me, continuing to feed more and more meat into my aching, stretched asshole, “some day soon I’ll really fuck you”.

The burn made me tear up, but I couldn’t think of anything I’d rather do than take my roommate’s huge, beefy cock. I mewled into his sweaty palm, squeezed the bedsheets and moaned harder as he ploughed me.
It felt like he’d reached my stomach, and perhaps he had. My bowels were completely filled with his cock, and as he sped up, my eyes rolled back.

“Oh yeah” he snarled, yanking my head back by my hair, “you like this, don’t you slut? You’ve been dreaming about this!”

He was right, of course, but I was too delirious to answer him.

Faster, harder, deeper. Over and over again until the muscles in my asshole became so exhausted that the pain disappeared and was replaced by an overwhelming pleasure that kept me right on the edge of orgasm. Parker must have realised.

“No cumming” he warned, grabbing my balls and squeezing them as I moaned and groaned, “the only cum you need is mine”.

Every inch of his cock was now punching in and out of my used asshole. I’d never been more thankful for lube in my life, as his heavy balls bounced off me.

“I’m gonna nut in you, bro” he moaned, squeezing my hips, “and you’re gonna keep it in there”.

Astonishingly, Parker managed to speed up even more. It was easy to tell that the young man was a star athlete now, and all I could do was hold on as he hammered my sensitive hole.

A few more seconds passed, and then finally his cock expanded in my hole and he let out a guttural growl.
His balls churned against me, I felt my rectum fill with thick ropes of hot fluid, and the knowledge that Parker was cumming in me made me drunk with pleasure. It felt like an eternity of being filled with his cream, and when he finally removed his large, drooping cock from my battered hole, my insides felt heavy.

He fell onto the bed as his wet cock twitched, and stared directly into my soul.

“I think we’re gonna’ have a lot of fun together, cum pig” he said breathlessly, “or I’ll have a lot of fun, anyway”.

I remained in place, barely able to breathe as the realisation of what had just happened set in. I got to my feet, feeling his load swash around inside me, and smiled at him.

“I think we’ll both have a lot of fun” I told him, and walked back toward my bed, before turning my head toward him once more, “sir”.

If you enjoy my stories and want the hottest, latest updates, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'm a full time gay erotic author and I post new stories, series, mini series and plenty more almost every single day! Check it out, there are already hundreds of stories waiting, and a community of over 1300 people!