My Straight Best Friend in Medical School - True Story

Next encounter with Rob.

This time, for context, I do want to mention again that Rob was handsome and a big flirt.

The day after our last encounter, I noticed that Rob seemed grumpy and distant. I knew right away that he probably was angry about what occurred the previous night. I stayed away and acted diplomatic to keep the peace so we could go on with our daily routine. I knew that at some point we were going to talk things out and resolve this. 2 days passed. That day we had long planned to complete a pathology assignment together. I wasn’t sure if we would even do it but it was important to finish. He told me that we need to talk things out, clear some air first so that we can get to working on our assignment. I said fine. We waited till the other housemates left for dinner and we had some alone time. He told me that he was mighty pissed with himself that he went as far as a blowjob with another guy. I told him that it happened only after he consented to it. He asked why I would give a guy a blowjob just because they asked. I told him that I don’t have any qualms about it since it was him and how close we were. That we were so emotionally connected. He again blamed me partly for not stopping it from happening. We argued and went back and forth. We concluded that we weren’t going to let it happen again. But I also warned him that I would not proactively stop myself if he asked for it. He said he would never ask for it again. Or so he thought.

A bunch of us friends traveled to another city for a mini vacation. Rob and my girlfriend went with us. His girlfriend couldn’t make it. We all crashed at a mutual friend’s place to save money. This mutual friend’s cousin (girl) hung out with us on a night out. Rob was heavily flirting with her all night. We wanted weed and the girl had a connection. She asked Rob to go with her to pick it up. They came back after a couple of hours. I looked at Rob and he winked. That was his way of telling me that he banged her and he was happy. I gave him a thumbs up. The next day, Rob told everyone that he had to go meet an old friend. But he told me his secret that he was going to hang out with that girl. He didn’t want his girlfriend finding out so had to do this on the sly. He came back the next morning. He seemed tired but cheerful. He told me that he had some juicy details to share.

We came back home from our vacation. 2 days went by but we never got a chance to hang out and talk. It was a weekday evening, we didn’t have any plans, not much was going on with school work so we decided to smoke some weed and drink the scotch we bought during our vacation.. We decided not to invite anyone else as he was eager to tell me about his rendezvous with that girl. We had the house to ourselves. We started drinking the scotch and toked. He finally told me details about the wild night that he had. He had his first threesome with 2 girls and it was a long time fantasy that came to fruition! He came back a happy man. The girl brought a friend of hers and they all met at a bar, drank and decided to check into a hotel for some fun. He described in gory detail about all the things that they did. They first did it on the bed, various positions. He described how he always fantasized about eating a girl’s pussy for hours all the while getting a blowjob by another girl. He got to fulfill his fantasy. He actually came during that act and the girl happily swallowed his cum. Then they sat around for a couple of hours, smoking, drinking, talked about their sexual fantasies. One of the girls did ask him if he ever had sex with another guy and he told them no and that it does not turn him on one bit. They decided to go at it again but this time in the large shower stall in the bathroom just to spice things up. They soaped each other, he got to finger them both at the same time, took turns in fucking them both, tried fucking one of the girls anally for the first time and more. He described the experience as being in sex-heaven.

He lamented how his girlfriend is not sexually adventurous and that he would continue hooking up with other girls to fulfill his fantasies. He asked me how I handle my fantasies, if I would pursue them, about my girlfriend, if I am open to hooking up with other girls. He wanted me to describe my girlfriend’s pussy and what it tasted/felt like. At times I wondered how erotic and sexually charged the whole atmosphere was getting with all the sex talk. I could see that he was walking around with a boner in his shorts. I was rock hard in my shorts as well. He would sub-consciously give his cock a tug or adjust his cock while we were talking. But I told myself that if anything was to happen, he would have to make the first move and give me clear consent. Otherwise, I told myself that I’ll just jerk-off before hitting the bed. I had to. I was totally turned on.

The conversation turned to blowjobs and we were comparing notes. He said something that still stays with me even today. He said there are things that I did during the blowjob that I gave him that felt different in a nice way. That it took the blowjob to another level compared to all the blowjobs that he got from the girls. I responded that it may be because that only a guy would know exactly the right spots, sensations, pace/pressure which would in turn affect the cock-brain axis. In hindsight, I think that the weed/alcohol combination played a big role in such an uninhibited conversation. He did ask if I was enjoying my blowjobs from my girlfriend. I told him that they were fine and do feel good. He then asked if I ever tasted my own cum. I said no but that I tasted my pre-cum. He asked if it tasted any different from his pre-cum and I said I didn’t feel any difference. I asked him if her ever did. He said he tried to one time but the first lick of cum from his hand felt disgusting so he spit it out. He asked if I had any inhibitions in tasting cum. I told him that I probably wouldn’t taste my own because once I orgasm I would probably lose any drive to do it. He reflexively asked if I would ever taste another guy’s cum. And I reflexively responded yes, if it is your cum but probably not with anyone else (I lied). He gave a surprised look and said wow. I teased him not to get any dirty ideas. He said no way. Then we said let’s call it a night as it was way past midnight and the housemates might be back anytime. He said he wanted to jerk-off and asked me to stay out in the living room until then. I told him that he could do it in the bathroom as I was sleepy. He wasn’t thrilled with the idea but said okay. I was pretty turned on too so I told him that I’ll let him go first and then I will jerk-off after him. I was in my bed when he walked into the room 2 minutes later. I was surprised and asked are you done already? You take so much time to cum usually? He said he just peed and didn’t jerk-off. He said he thought about it and was wondering if a blowjob would be better. I said, are you asking me? He said yes. I reminded him that he would get angry the next day. He said he wanted to experience those sensations again and assured me that he would not get pissed. I smiled. He took that as a yes and locked the door from the inside.

He asked if he could fuck my mouth. I told him that sounded too hardcore and unsure if I’d able to pull it off considering his size. He didn’t ask the lights to be turned off so that was surprising. He took off his shirt, shorts and undies and lay on the bed. This was actually the first time I was seeing his naked body with all the lights on. I stroked his cock a bit and smelt it. That felt so damn good. I started sucking his cock. This time I was using a lot of saliva and slobbered all over his cock. I could see that he was loving it. I asked if I could lick his balls. He said go for it and I did. He was moaning and dripping pre-cum. I tasted that and loved it. I was really enjoying pleasuring him so in that spirit I told him to stand so he could try and fuck my mouth but to be gentle. He stood up and I told myself that he really had a nice ass. I grabbed his buttocks and he slowly started thrusting his cock into my mouth. Then he kept increasing his pace. After a point I had to stop him as it was too big to take. I told him to sit on the chair. I started slobbering over his cock again. He was pushing his hips up and thrusting it in too. He said he was going to cum. I didn’t respond and continued sucking him and he blew a huge load into my mouth. He said that felt like a volcanic explosion and he really loved it.
Any pics? Either of you?

Reactions: FLguy89