My Video/Streaming/GayTorrent Toolkit [(Gaytor.Rent, AntVideoDownloader (captures nearly ALL streaming video & DL torrents), StreamRecorder extension]

KilgoreTrout11

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gaytor.Rent is a great site that contains many many videos not available anywhere else. These are untouchable by copyright enforcement because the acquisition is NOT from any website that could be sued. It's a pure individual to individual sharing (actually many, seeded files are cooperatively downloaded from possibly multiple seeders to ease the load on any one, and speed up the compete download.)

You need to create a free account and log in to use the site and to search for content. However, after a brief trial period when you can download torrent files without any other requirement, it eventually requires having a positive "SEED RATIO" by agreeing to host a file on your computer to be downloaded by other members. There are detailed instructions on how to do so.

OR: I don't feel like all the fuss, so I take the other option and make monetary contributions to gain download rights. It's costing me about $30/month. But well worth it, MANY MANY MANY things available there and nowhere else, including upscaled classics:
- Search for "Upscale TVAI" - 121 videos currently
- Search "AI upscale" - 40 videos currently
... the AI upscales are probably the best quality.
- Search "upscale" to see a total of at current count all 171 upscaled videos by whatever means (inclusive of above)

After downloading the small .torrent file for a video from Gaytor.Rent I use AntDownloadManager as my torrent downloading tool. There are others but ANT makes it super easy. BTW This is a amazing app in general. It captures almost ANYTHING streaming online. Get it here:
Ant Download Manager and Video downloader

Except for live streams, for that I used Chrome extension "Stream Recorder" which is also awesome), here:
Stream Recorder - download HLS as MP4

ANT also performs very fast multithreaded downloads of files you have access to via site memberships, external to your browser which can be helpful.

ANT is available free but to get all resolutions you need a license, about $30/year. Not sure if the free version does the torrent handling or not. When installing there's a question "Use Ant to download torrents?" and answer yes. Then after downloading torrent from gaytor.rent or elsewhere, you just double click it and Ant fires up, shows a window with all the available files served by the given torrent, and you can pick & choose, and it handles all the details and if there are seeders for the file connected you are left with a video file. If not seeders are connected at the time, Ant keeps trying. I've started ones before that didn't start downloading for hours or even days, but it keeps trying and eventually succeeded.

NOTE: ANT is somewhat finicky. It consists of an app, and a browser extension. The extension can be turned off or on, and in the app you can turn browser integration off of on overall. Sometimes the download "button" or "box" stops appearing due to cached data in your browser. When that happens, I go to Extensions. turn the extension OFF & clear the browser cache. Then I turn it back on and reload the page and it usually works again.

KilgoreTrout11

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another note on upscaling: There's an online site that you can use to AI-upscale / enhance / de-interlace (which often drastically improves quality), and other filters.

TensorPix - Online AI Video and Image Enhancer and Upscaler
TensorPix - Online AI Video and Image Enhancer and Upscaler

You can, after creating a free account, use it ala-carte, and buy credits needed, more credits for longer video or to apply a selection of enhancement tools. Or they have subscription plans that provide a set of initial credits, and a varying number of enhancement effects to apply. Upon account creation you get a small handful of complementary credits so you can try it.

I tried it on a classic retro scene favorite of mine, to very nice results, but the result it too big to upload here. I'll see if BFTV or another site will accept the scene, and the upscaled one, and provide links to them here to let you see how well it worked/

The one 16m scene I tried ala carte I upscaled from 640x480 to 1920x1080 and also de-interlaced and 1 other do-noising filter to very good results, cost me like $5.