Naked attraction

Ok, so I follow Magia Nagośći (NA Poland) on Instagram as I also live in Poland. They posted a video today with the date of the premier of Magia Nagośći S4.
It will be February 28th. :)

So we have another season of NA to look forward to :). You know I'll be on top of uploading the episodes to the Drive.
 

Attachments

Naked on live TV Show - ThisVid.com

A kind of Spanish Naked Attraction I guess? With hot guys & big dicks because that's how we like that haha
And the final kiss was like woooooof i thought they were gonna fuck right there

Do you guys know this show?
 
Naked on live TV Show - ThisVid.com

A kind of Spanish Naked Attraction I guess? With hot guys & big dicks because that's how we like that haha
And the final kiss was like woooooof i thought they were gonna fuck right there

Do you guys know this show?
'Strip dates' was a short-lived section of 'El circ', a local television programme. It is in Catalan, not Spanish.

The channel (8 tv) closed at the end of 2023 and the website where these programmes were no longer exists, but there are still excerpts on their twitter ( x.com ).
 
'Strip dates' was a short-lived section of 'El circ', a local television programme. It is in Catalan, not Spanish.

The channel (8 tv) closed at the end of 2023 and the website where these programmes were no longer exists, but there are still excerpts on their twitter ( x.com ).

Thanks for the info! And sorry for the confusion between Spanish / Catalan also 😅
 
Hello sorry if it is repetitive. Is there a good comprehensive collection of all the different versions naked attraction by country
Does anyone have the links to watch the Naked Attraction series in Germany, Poland, etc. please and thank you.
Check my profile. There are links to other versions of Naked Attraction from other countries.

To Everyone: I bought a new laptop with more storage space. My goal is to re-organize Naked Attraction episodes by re-uploading (if needed), providing links to all content, and getting every episode in the best quality available. I want to have every episode saved on my computer so that I can easily get them if I need to re-upload, miss an upload, or view them myself :D.

I will work on this as I can try to have all (or most of it) done within the next few weeks. As we are all huge fans of this show, I think we should have every episode to view, download, and save on our own devices :) I will also make updates (links, posts, etc) as I progress more.