Naked Body Scrub

al1011

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had my first body scrub today at Korean Spa, not a bad experience, i will do it again my skin feels good and smooth. Hmm maybe i should share a pic? hmm...

Laid face up on the table, he covered my eyes with a small towel. Nervous as what the heck was going to happen next lol.. He threw water on me then he covered my dick with a small towel and pushed it under so it wouldn't come off. Then he worked up and down my arms, legs and my stomach area. During the process he knocked off the towel as he was getting in between my thighs. My dick flopped around and felt good as warm water flowed all over me..Then he had me lay on my side and he did my back and my but. Then I layed face down and he worked again my back and go into my but area again.

If you haven't had a naked korean body scrub, I would say go do it.. Feels soothing and your skin will thank you.

When he scrubbed my side i didnt have towel on my face and i saw some guys walk by taking a peak :joy: I hope they liked what they saw..

Philhague25852

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had my first body scrub today at Korean Spa, not a bad experience, i will do it again my skin feels good and smooth. Hmm maybe i should share a pic? hmm...

Laid face up on the table, he covered my eyes with a small towel. Nervous as what the heck was going to happen next lol.. He threw water on me then he covered my dick with a small towel and pushed it under so it wouldn't come off. Then he worked up and down my arms, legs and my stomach area. During the process he knocked off the towel as he was getting in between my thighs. My dick flopped around and felt good as warm water flowed all over me..Then he had me lay on my side and he did my back and my but. Then I layed face down and he worked again my back and go into my but area again.

If you haven't had a naked korean body scrub, I would say go do it.. Feels soothing and your skin will thank you.

When he scrubbed my side i didnt have towel on my face and i saw some guys walk by taking a peak :joy: I hope they liked what they saw..
Try a tantric massage!

Reactions: gustamasaje
D

deleted23380081

I had a body scrub a few times. Skin feels great afterwards. It seems to be Korean spas that do them, at least around NYC. I have had them elswhere, bit usually at Gay Spas in PS or Fort L.