**********************************************************​

I eventually went in to bring out towels--and when everyone had soaked awhile, we all dried-off and made our way back into the living room, sitting around with a fresh round of beers, leaving the hot tub’s filtration system to deal with all the floating jizz.

"Holy crow, Tommy," Chico said, raising his bottle. "Here's to you, man--that was amazing! What a show!"

Tommy looked down between his legs at his softened dick. "You guys really turn me on," he said, voice soft. "Just sitting here like this is getting me horny all over again!"

Beside him the Coach smiled, spread his hairy thighs and rubbed his unshaven jaw. And Chico looked down at Coach Dan's thick hoser, like it was making love to his giant, hairy balls. "You've got the biggest cockhead I've ever seen, Coach; Jesus..."

"Don't you love how every guy's dong is different?" Tony said, surveying our fat, soft dicks.

"You've got a super one," Mark said to him. "Everyone loves your cock, man!"

I looked at the Coach, who was staring between my spread thighs. "Oh, man," I said. "--look at all these hot bodies! It's like our very own nudist colony!"

"I know," Tommy breathed. "I can't believe I can look at you naked studs all I want!"

None of us were throwing rods after having so recently blown our loads. But I knew it wouldn't be long before I'd get another one going. Already I could feel my balls churning-up more jizz.

The Coach slung back his beer, laid his enormous arms out along the top of the sofa, displaying for our pleasure his beautiful, expansive, hairy chest and huge nipples. Tommy sat on his left, and Chico on his right. Mark and Tony sat in the armchairs at either end. I sat naked on a kitchen chair facing the sofa, with a good view of everyone's sexy junk.

"At my first university job, I was the football coach's assistant," the Coach said after a while. We drank our beers, our eyes drifting over his hairy physique and crotch.

"I'll bet that was hot," I offered, hoping for more.

He swigged his bottle and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Yeah, it was," he smiled a little. "--'course, you guys know there's that 'invisible line' no one can cross?" he added, looking around.

Everyone grinned and nodded knowingly, and my eyes instinctively stopped staring at the Coach's big cock and balls, that boundary too familiar to not still obey.

Mark Wynn smiled and coughed. "I've smacked a lot of ass, but that's as far as it goes..."

"...smacking ass is what got you invited tonight, Wynn," Tony said cryptically, making all of us laugh.

"Well, football jocks SPECIALIZE in ass-patting," the Coach said, his deep voice filling the room. "In fact, those guys were about the most physical studs I've ever seen..."

"I guess football being a contact sport lets them fool around alot," I said, leading him on.

The Coach swigged his beer dry. "No shit," he said. “You got THAT right!"

"Wow," Tommy said, finishing-up his own bottle.

I got up to go get another round, and it felt super to be cock-and-balls naked, listening to the Coach launch into what could only be a raunchy locker room story.

"They thought nothing about scrubbing each other's backs in the showers," he went on. "I mean, when you're six-four and three hundred pounds, you need a little help back there sometimes, huh?" He smiled to himself at the memory.

"Oh, Jeez," Mark Wynn said, killing his beer. "I can just see those sweet jock butts now, man!"

The Coach nodded at Mark. "--like cannon balls, baby," he winked. "--with cracks so deep, your whole hand would get swallowed inside..."

"Awww, Jesus," Tony said, shifting his muscular body on the sofa.

I consciously let my thick cock flop sexily around and slap against my balls as I came in to hand out fresh beers. And for a minute, no one said a word as they watched my tossing dong and blond-puffy crotch.

"Rumor has it," I said, handing the Coach his bottle, "--that receivers have a 'thing' about quarterbacks. Is that true?"

Coach Dan laughed knowingly, his eyes following my thick, swinging dick. "You're more in the loop than I expected, Jensen," he toasted me. "--not only THAT, but tight ends and fullbacks have a thing about receivers AND quarterbacks..."

"Gee," Chico said, taking his beer. "--so who do quarterbacks go for?"

"Assistant Coaches!" Coach Dan threw us all a sly, foxy look and wink.

A lusty moan escaped our lips, our eyes running over every muscular inch of the Coach's nude physique. I was just about to sit down when he said that, and his sexy admission went straight to my balls, me picturing it. I stood there feeling hot blood pulse into my cock, making the dangling thing suddenly tingle and twitch.

"You must dig quarterbacks, too, Jensen," the Coach nodded at my lolling, filling fleshtube.

"--OR Assistant Coaches!" Tony laughed, making me blush and sit down quickly.

"After we'd won this really important game," the Coach went on, "--they were REALLY horsing around in the showers," he recalled. "I mean, NOBODY'S ass was safe, man! And then one of the receivers was trying to grab a feel of the quarterback's dick..."

"Was--was it BIG?" Tommy asked eagerly.

Everyone laughed, breaking the sexy tension, yet, like him, we all wanted to know the answer!

"All those guys had big fat dongs," the Coach swigged his beer.

"As big as yours?" Chico stared between his husky thighs.

The Coach reached his hand down and hefted the huge cock over his thigh. And that alone did it for me, sitting there with an already ripening hardon, it just thrust upward from my blond-bushy vee. I tried momentarily to hide it, then gave up, shrugging and smiling to myself, happy in knowing it didn't matter—in fact, I could be proud of it!

"Easily as big as this," the Coach fondled his tubular hang awhile, then dropped it with a thick slap against his fleshy balls. "Anyway," he said, smiling at how his sexy show had all of us sporting uptilting, hardening rods, "--the Coach had gone off and left me in charge of closing-up--and they all knew it." He swigged his beer, "--and they'd already passed around a few bottles of champagne, so everyone was loopy...."

"Oh man!" Mark Wynn said, "I can see them playing with each other and shit, feeling horny in the shower!"

"Well, hell," the Coach went on, "--it wasn't long before the quarterback--his name was Steve..."

".... what did he look like?" Chico interrupted, his gorgeous fat chorizo standing up, three-quarters hard.

"Steve? Oh hell, man. Steve was this sort-of chocolate-colored black dude--a little darker than you, baby," the Coach said to Chico. "The most perfectly muscled guy you ever saw--not a hair on his body, except real thick down here..." the Coach dug his fingers into his own knuckle-deep, black bush.

"Uhhhhh," Tommy moaned, his boycock bounding up like a flagpole. "Chico's body really turns me on," he whispered. "Steve sounds pretty hot, too, Coach!"

"Yeah, well, with the receiver going after Steve, it wasn't long before Steve's fat, mahogany dong got all hard," the Coach recalled. "--and then everyone else's headed for the skies."

"Awww fuck," Tony said, opening his thighs up to let his own hardon have its way and stand proud.

"So they all went nuts, laughing and trying to grab each other's hard rods under the hot, spraying showers," the Coach swigged his beer, "--and THAT'S when Steve spotted me at the doorway, watching all the action."

"Oh yeah!" Mark Wynn muttered, "--here we go!" His solid, beefsteak cock shot straight up above his stud balls and dark blond bush.

"--so Steve runs into the locker room--his stiff dork smacking around--and drags me, clothes and all, into the showers!"

"Awww, fuck!" Tony repeated, staring at the Coach's beefy, hairy tits. "This is so fuckin' hot!"

"And the whole bunch of them stripped me bareassed, with their wet, naked hardons slapping around..."

"Christ!" Mark said, "--what happened then? Were you, um, you know, throwing a rod, too?

The Coach shrugged at him. "What do YOU think, man? I was already hard, just from watching Steve from the doorway..."

Suddenly the Coach got up from the sofa, backing-up against the kitchen counter, giving us a perfect view of that physique. His firehose-of-a-cock looped in the air, half-full, the giant head tilting up, his heavy-slung balls slapping his hairy thighs. "Steve slid to the shower room floor—and the next thing I knew, my big old cock was half-way down his throat, man," the Coach said, squeezing his thighs. "I'm getting a hardon just thinking about it!"

We couldn't help moaning watching the Coach's tubular hang twitch and pulse, thickly swaying out at us, the massive meat tocking in heartbeats to throb its way vertical like a giant flexing muscle.

"Everyone came around us--fisting their hot cocks—watching Steve-the-quarterback give the Assistant Coach a royal blowjob," the Coach husked. He looked down at his throbbing, vein-roped erection. "Aw, fuck, dudes," he said. "Look at me--I'm so ripe now, I’m wet!"

"So are WE," Tommy said excitedly, staring at all of us staring at the Coach's hideously turned-on cock and heavy, hairy lovesacs. "What happened NEXT?"

The Coach's nipples poked out from his furry pecs like corks. His huge, muscular physique rippled with sexual current, vibrating with excitement. "The water was spraying all over us--so much steam in there, I couldn't really see--and then this huge fullback named Joe started soaping up my ass...."

By now we were all sitting there, helplessly masturbating, too horny to do anything but moan and fist our needy meat.

The Coach reached around and grabbed each of his cheeks, then swiveled, with us suddenly staring bug-eyed at his spread, furry round globes. "Yeah--see?" the Coach said, fingering his mysterious, deeply-cleft ass, actually showing off his winking rosebud. “Joe first lathered me all up and then…and then, just SHOVED his thumb up my cherry cunt!"

"Auugghh," Mark groaned out, watching the Coach roughly push his own thumb into his resisting slit and keep it there, his giant balls slapping his hand.

"Jesus," Tony stared, eyes dark, all pupil and lusty.

"Awww, HELL," the Coach moaned out. "C'mon Chico--come on and be Steve for me, man!"

Chico was on his feet in seconds, his rockhard Latino cock spearing before him.

"Play with my big hairy ass," the Coach’s voice was deep and husky. "Make it wet!"

Chico dropped like a rock, kneeling into the task, lapping deep inside his muscular butt, and, in needy invitation, tilted his own beautiful, round lightly-haired cheeks up at us!

"Go for it, Tommy," I told the pug-nosed teen.

Tommy came away from the sofa hypnotically, cock bobbing hotly--eyes fixed on Chico's spread, compact gymnast globes--at how the little Latino's huge balls hung enticingly below.

Mark Wynn watched the sloppy action of Chico's mouth inside the Coach's deep crack. And I no sooner paused to take a swig of beer than Mark was walking trancelike in front of the bent-over Coach, his drooling, jutting slab of thick meat nearly touching Coach Dan’s nose!

The Coach's mouth simply yawned open to take the whole, lip-splitting meat inside. "God DAMN," Mark howled, his knees buckling at the riot of frictioned nerve endings. The brush-cut jock's nipples turned to baby thumbs, making me groan at the sight and make a beeline for them.

"Oh, Jeezus," Mark moaned at me, his eyes wild. "What're you...?"

I just licked my lips and bent down to first pinch, then tongue and then suction each of his sexy lust-bullets, when suddenly I felt a pair of hands grab my narrow hips.

Tony's fingers were spreading my deeply-cleft globes, rough jaw sandpapering my virgin, lightly furred crack, hot tongue diving deep. I moaned all over Mark's hot nipple, then gummed it hard over Tony’s butt snuffling, the feelings so new, so raunchy I saw stars. And fuck, but the whole, lamplit cabin became filled with the raunchy sounds of slobbering mouths and moaning, naked, hard-cocked, gymnast-stud sex. “Oh, fuck, yeah, Coach!” “Eat my hole, Chico! Make it yours!” “Ohhhhh, fuuuuucck!”

"Jesus," the Coach's muffled voice called out over Mark's huge cock as he wagged his muscular butt into Chico's face. “So hot—so fuckin’ hot…”

The next thing I knew, Tony was kissing and licking his way up my arched back until tonguing my earlobe. Abandoning Mark’s swollen tits, I jerked my head, sucking Tony's muscular tongue deep inside, stiff cocks thumping and nuzzling till both of us couldn't take anymore without blowing.

Panting, we stared at the sloppy action. "Too fuckin' much," Tony gaped at the cocksucking Coach.

"Go sit on the sofa and wait for me," I said quickly. "I've got an idea...."

Running from the bathroom, I shoved a bottle of baby oil into the Coach's grasping hand. I winked at Tony and tocked my throbbing cock around at the big Italian, joining him on the sofa.

Pausing before sitting, I let him fondle my big hot balls and play with my turned-on, Tony-adoring, eight hard inches. His eyes shone as he softly ran his fingertips through and through my cotton candy blonde cockbush, looking up at me and whispering, “I’d love to brush it, comb it, stack it all up like a cock-loving halo around your bigass sexy meat.” I swooned at his words, my cock responding with a fresh drool of cock love.

"Oh yeah!" Coach huskily yelled.

His shout brought be back to planet earth. I quickly sat, with a perfect view of Tommy eating out Chico's ass--and Chico snuffling Coach's deep, furry crack, who was bent at the waist, slobbering Mark's hot cock, and Mark swooning, hands planted on Coach's enormous shoulders. Still throating Mark's sex piston, the Coach managed to hand the baby oil to Chico, who paused, not comprehending.

"Slick that badboy of yours all up!"

Tony grabbed my hot cock in excited heat to watch Chico stand up and dribble oil all over his horny, Latin, helmet-headed cudgel.

Tommy stood up also, Chico handing him the bottle. "You do it, too," Chico told the sex-flushed teen.

"Now oil up my hole," the Coach ordered. "Get my twat all sloppy!"

"Holy JEEZ," Tony said, fisting my cock like it was his own, and me of his steaming giant, my eyes all over Tommy greasing-up Chico's perfect butt.

"Look at Chico's COCK," Tony gasped.

I was. It was gleaming--so slick with oil, the dark-meated throbber looked monstrous and needy.

"Oh yeah--oh fuck yeah," the Coach gruffly called. "Now FUCK me, Chico—fuck me with your big hot COCK!”

"Oh baby, look at THAT!" Tony muttered as Chico aimed his blunt-nosed cock and, with quivering thighs, tried to nudge through the Coach's tight slit.

“Just…fucking…DO IT! I can take it—take it all!”

"Look at TOMMY," I fisted Tony's skin rocket. "--look at...."

Suddenly, lust taking over, Chico went for broke and truly did ram himself balls-deep inside that hot, spread, all-man pussy--and Tommy, for his part, was slapping his own hard teen cock across Chico's butt!

"Holy fuck! He's FUCKING him, Jordie," Tony ogled Chico's humping hips. “I mean, ACTUALLY FUCKING COACH DAN!!”

"Oh GOD, oh god, oh GOD, you're H U G E!" Coach yelled out, all hoarse and throaty.

Mark Wynn stood paralyzed before the Coach, eyes bulging, staring at the carnal scene of Chico's thrusting hips, at the swells of the Coach's ass jiggling from the assault, being scrubbed by that Latin, crisp black bush.

Tommy looked seized by indecision, even as his eyes hotly watched Chico's ass shaking at him, begging for it. And suddenly Mark, in usual jock mode, just came over to the teen, roughly took Tommy's oiled-up seven-incher, pried it down and just shoved the fucker into Chico's virgin cunt!

The Coach, Chico, and Tommy froze--suspended and stunned. The cabin fell silent, with Tony and I left wondering, and waiting….

And then an unearthly groan hit the air!

"Jesus Christ!" Tony said. "Is he okay?!"

Chico let out a howling moan, bent over the Coach's back, with Tommy bent over Chico's, both locked in place. Chico’s well-busted cherry was a riot of such a sweet pain, the little stud could only swallow and gasp and will his glowing sphincter to stretch and yawn and accept its fate...for he wanted nothing more in the whole world in that moment than to learn to take cock. And his gymnast dedication to anything physically challenging made all the difference.

Slowly, still moaning, Chico's hips pulled back, making Tommy's cock slide a bit deeper, while the little man's own torched cock pulled out some from Coach’s steamy sex tunnel. In time, his ass reshaped itself around the girth of its new master to find both Tommy and Chico hunching and moaning. And with each thrust, Tommy's thighs trembled, his cum-filled balls slogging as they smacked Chico's nuts and then swung back at our staring eyes.

Tony and I gasped as we saw Mark Wynn feverishly start greasing-up Tommy's pink cheeks. "Oh no, you don't," Tony got up quickly. "You're not gonna shove that battering ram of yours in there! He's just a kid, Wynn...."

Mark looked dazed, watching Tony seize the baby oil and unceremoniously jerk him around and slap his round hard ass. "Wait a minute!" Mark whined.

Tony laughed, then slathered Mark's own asscrack with oiled-up fingers, and in seconds Tony shoved his middle finger right up into Mark's pink, winking hole, skewering him, while using his other arm to bend the big jock over.

Tony's bludgeon-of-a-cock bounced thickly against Mark's ass until--bending the freshly-oiled thing down--Tony swiftly drove his whole flared helmet through Mark's clamping O-ring butt, leaving it there to take stock.

"Unggghhhh!" Mark yelled, the sound making me wince in sympathy. "AAAAAHHHHH! God DAMN!"

"Take it, Wynn," Tony husked, bending his knees while tilting his hips upward. Then he craned his handsome Italian head around at me. "Don't just sit there, Jordie," he called. "You do ME, now!"

I hesitated, thinking Tony had to be joking.

Mark was howling like a stuck boar, while the Coach and Chico were moaning in sweet agony. But only when I actually got close enough--my stiff cock throbbing at the sight--did I hear Mark's real tune.

"Oh God—it’s--it's so BIG! Oh fuck, I do want it. I want it! I want it bad!” He was bent at the waist, his head tossing, as Tony began driving his whole Italian sausage deep past Wynn’s clamping asslips.

So, too, did I hear Chico grunting with carnal delight each time Tommy's boycock dove inside his glowing pussy. The Coach was shouting, ordering rougher treatment--all of it making me so hot, I couldn't oil-up my aching rod fast enough.

All I had to do was bend my stiffness and inch my way closer with Tony's swinging ass doing the rest--and suddenly I felt his anal lips suck me right inside, the feeling wildly hot. Tony's muscular, deep-tanned butt fucked my greased-up cock--milking it, skinning it--a tight, nerve-tingling, vacuuming tunnel.

Amazed at his hunger for cock—his determination to have it all—his gymnast’s tolerance for adjusting to pain--my hands found Tony's narrow waist, guiding his pistoning hips over my Danish dick—and in increasing increments, I felt my ballbag slap his own, while watching Tommy plowing Chico, who fucked the Coach. And then our own moans joined the chorus of their relentless shouts and grunts.

It was all becoming way too hot--too tremblingly edgy—too fucking good!; and I felt my balls swell in that telltale, familiar warning--felt my thighs jitter erratically, my cock’s nerve endings frayed and stripped any ability to keep things going, the bloated thing too in love with Tony’s clasping, gymnast cunt.

My hands flew around his body, my fingers finding his engorged nipples, pec slabs jostling against my palms. I licked his deeply-tanned, muscular back, my hips hunching into his hot sweet Italian hole--every thrust too much to handle, a wave of excitement I couldn’t control, feeling faint, in total meltdown.

"Oh!" I uttered, my knees caving-in.

They locked against his thighs in a quaking, jittering, erratic tremor. And then I came.

Warm, wet, viscous cum cannonaded Tony's guts, my swollen cock roasted by that clasping tunnel-- gushes jizzing his gymnast pussy, my head tossing around, my torso in catatonic upheaval, flexing and shaking.

Suddenly Tony seized--his ass clamping over my numbed-out, cum-clogged cock--his hips quaking against my knees, as he, too, unloaded into Mark.

"UUUNNNggghhhhhhh!" Mark moaned with Tony. And then Tommy also groaned.

Colored dots popped before eyes as we went together over the falls, Chico uttering Spanish oaths, the Coach grunting at the girth of Chico's torched-out cock, the whole cabin spinning in a wild orgiastic vortex--a horny, cum-blasting, ballsy, gymnast-stud lovefest, in a mind-blowing climax to our sexual quest for liberation.

Tony grabbed my hot cock in excited heat to watch Chico stand up and dribble oil all over his horny, Latin, helmet-headed cudgel.

Tommy stood up also, Chico handing him the bottle. "You do it, too," Chico told the sex-flushed teen.

"Now oil up my hole," the Coach ordered. "Get my twat all sloppy!"

"Holy JEEZ," Tony said, fisting my cock like it was his own, and me of his steaming giant, my eyes all over Tommy greasing-up Chico's perfect butt.

"Look at Chico's COCK," Tony gasped.

I was. It was gleaming--so slick with oil, the dark-meated throbber looked monstrous and needy.

"Oh yeah--oh fuck yeah," the Coach gruffly called. "Now FUCK me, Chico—fuck me with your big hot COCK!”

"Oh baby, look at THAT!" Tony muttered as Chico aimed his blunt-nosed cock and, with quivering thighs, tried to nudge through the Coach's tight slit.

“Just…fucking…DO IT! I can take it—take it all!”

"Look at TOMMY," I fisted Tony's skin rocket. "--look at...."

Suddenly, lust taking over, Chico went for broke and truly did ram himself balls-deep inside that hot, spread, all-man pussy--and Tommy, for his part, was slapping his own hard teen cock across Chico's butt!

"Holy fuck! He's FUCKING him, Jordie," Tony ogled Chico's humping hips. “I mean, ACTUALLY FUCKING COACH DAN!!”

"Oh GOD, oh god, oh GOD, you're H U G E!" Coach yelled out, all hoarse and throaty.

Mark Wynn stood paralyzed before the Coach, eyes bulging, staring at the carnal scene of Chico's thrusting hips, at the swells of the Coach's ass jiggling from the assault, being scrubbed by that Latin, crisp black bush.

Tommy looked seized by indecision, even as his eyes hotly watched Chico's ass shaking at him, begging for it. And suddenly Mark, in usual jock mode, just came over to the teen, roughly took Tommy's oiled-up seven-incher, pried it down and just shoved the fucker into Chico's virgin cunt!

The Coach, Chico, and Tommy froze--suspended and stunned. The cabin fell silent, with Tony and I left wondering, and waiting….

And then an unearthly groan hit the air!

"Jesus Christ!" Tony said. "Is he okay?!"

Chico let out a howling moan, bent over the Coach's back, with Tommy bent over Chico's, both locked in place. Chico’s well-busted cherry was a riot of such a sweet pain, the little stud could only swallow and gasp and will his glowing sphincter to stretch and yawn and accept its fate...for he wanted nothing more in the whole world in that moment than to learn to take cock. And his gymnast dedication to anything physically challenging made all the difference.

Slowly, still moaning, Chico's hips pulled back, making Tommy's cock slide a bit deeper, while the little man's own torched cock pulled out some from Coach’s steamy sex tunnel. In time, his ass reshaped itself around the girth of its new master to find both Tommy and Chico hunching and moaning. And with each thrust, Tommy's thighs trembled, his cum-filled balls slogging as they smacked Chico's nuts and then swung back at our staring eyes.

Tony and I gasped as we saw Mark Wynn feverishly start greasing-up Tommy's pink cheeks. "Oh no, you don't," Tony got up quickly. "You're not gonna shove that battering ram of yours in there! He's just a kid, Wynn...."

Mark looked dazed, watching Tony seize the baby oil and unceremoniously jerk him around and slap his round hard ass. "Wait a minute!" Mark whined.

Tony laughed, then slathered Mark's own asscrack with oiled-up fingers, and in seconds Tony shoved his middle finger right up into Mark's pink, winking hole, skewering him, while using his other arm to bend the big jock over.

Tony's bludgeon-of-a-cock bounced thickly against Mark's ass until--bending the freshly-oiled thing down--Tony swiftly drove his whole flared helmet through Mark's clamping O-ring butt, leaving it there to take stock.

"Unggghhhh!" Mark yelled, the sound making me wince in sympathy. "AAAAAHHHHH! God DAMN!"

"Take it, Wynn," Tony husked, bending his knees while tilting his hips upward. Then he craned his handsome Italian head around at me. "Don't just sit there, Jordie," he called. "You do ME, now!"

I hesitated, thinking Tony had to be joking.

Mark was howling like a stuck boar, while the Coach and Chico were moaning in sweet agony. But only when I actually got close enough--my stiff cock throbbing at the sight--did I hear Mark's real tune.

"Oh God—it’s--it's so BIG! Oh fuck, I do want it. I want it! I want it bad!” He was bent at the waist, his head tossing, as Tony began driving his whole Italian sausage deep past Wynn’s clamping asslips.

So, too, did I hear Chico grunting with carnal delight each time Tommy's boycock dove inside his glowing pussy. The Coach was shouting, ordering rougher treatment--all of it making me so hot, I couldn't oil-up my aching rod fast enough.

All I had to do was bend my stiffness and inch my way closer with Tony's swinging ass doing the rest--and suddenly I felt his anal lips suck me right inside, the feeling wildly hot. Tony's muscular, deep-tanned butt fucked my greased-up cock--milking it, skinning it--a tight, nerve-tingling, vacuuming tunnel.

Amazed at his hunger for cock—his determination to have it all—his gymnast’s tolerance for adjusting to pain--my hands found Tony's narrow waist, guiding his pistoning hips over my Danish dick—and in increasing increments, I felt my ballbag slap his own, while watching Tommy plowing Chico, who fucked the Coach. And then our own moans joined the chorus of their relentless shouts and grunts.

It was all becoming way too hot--too tremblingly edgy—too fucking good!; and I felt my balls swell in that telltale, familiar warning--felt my thighs jitter erratically, my cock’s nerve endings frayed and stripped any ability to keep things going, the bloated thing too in love with Tony’s clasping, gymnast cunt.

My hands flew around his body, my fingers finding his engorged nipples, pec slabs jostling against my palms. I licked his deeply-tanned, muscular back, my hips hunching into his hot sweet Italian hole--every thrust too much to handle, a wave of excitement I couldn’t control, feeling faint, in total meltdown.

"Oh!" I uttered, my knees caving-in.

They locked against his thighs in a quaking, jittering, erratic tremor. And then I came.

Warm, wet, viscous cum cannonaded Tony's guts, my swollen cock roasted by that clasping tunnel-- gushes jizzing his gymnast pussy, my head tossing around, my torso in catatonic upheaval, flexing and shaking.

Suddenly Tony seized--his ass clamping over my numbed-out, cum-clogged cock--his hips quaking against my knees, as he, too, unloaded into Mark.

"UUUNNNggghhhhhhh!" Mark moaned with Tony. And then Tommy also groaned.

Colored dots popped before eyes as we went together over the falls, Chico uttering Spanish oaths, the Coach grunting at the girth of Chico's torched-out cock, the whole cabin spinning in a wild orgiastic vortex--a horny, cum-blasting, ballsy, gymnast-stud lovefest, in a mind-blowing climax to our sexual quest for liberation.
Jeez @Posingstrap these last 3 chapters were hot as hell and now at 10.25am I am left hard as hell and leaking, to somehow start my day. I must say I was able to visualise that perfectly from your words, you filthy erotic man. Kisses

Reactions: Red-wood natural
Jeez @Posingstrap these last 3 chapters were hot as hell and now at 10.25am I am left hard as hell and leaking, to somehow start my day. I must say I was able to visualise that perfectly from your words, you filthy erotic man. Kisses
....and now I'm visualizing you hard and dripping at 10:30 in the morning! :kissing_heart:

************************************************​

Before I knew it we were all stumbling down the hall, out onto the deck and sloshing back into the hot tub. The hot water revived my flagging cock, Tony's tight ass leaving it all tingly and wanting a rest.

Only Mark and the Coach stood there with full-blown erections--not having had the chance to unleash their loads--watching us wobble about in a post-orgasmic stupor. And even when Chico, Tony, Tommy and I finally sat on the edge, catching our breath, the Coach and Mark still stood defiantly in the middle of the tub, cocks proud and twitching in neglect.

"Looks like it's just you and me, pal," Coach Dan said, eyeing Mark's beefy, hot-nippled pecs.

Mark nodded while massaging his very pink butt, with Coach noticing the brush-cut jock's wary eyes as Mark stared at the biggest, most fearsomely throbbing, vein-roped erection he'd ever seen—or hoped to see--in his life.

"Don't worry, Wynn--I'm not gonna fuck you," Coach Dan Coach smiled. "I just want to blow my load and get some relief." Mark’s muscles relaxed even as his tube-steak-of-a-cock swelled excitedly over the Coach's reassurances.

"What do you feel like doing? I mean, we both need to unload, here....and these boys've already had their fun..."

"I dunno," Mark breathed, eyes all over those massive, hairy pecs.

Coach Dan didn't wait for Mark to finally make a move and simply locked an arm over Mark's bullneck, leaned down, and took in half of Mark's face with his mouth. Mark groaned and sucked Coach Dan's tongue, his hands reaching up to squeeze all the thick pecmeat he ever dreamed of being allowed to fondle.

I watched their rigid cocks thump together, the sensations rippling through their muscular bodies. And Coach then mashed Mark's face down between his mountainous pecs, making me envious, hearing Mark's muffled, turned-on groans.

"I fucked that big, hairy ass," Chico murmured, as if he couldn't believe he'd been invited to do that very thing.

"How was it?" I asked, still overwhelmed by having just fucked Tony's.

The Coach was dry-humping Mark's abs, his asscheeks flexing and parting to show us his furry crease and dangling bull-sized balls.

"What do YOU think, man?" Chico grinned, all up for going at it a second time.

Mark somehow managed to climb out of the Coach's arms, and quickly came behind him, turning him till we could see his hands feeling-up that overly-muscled torso--jostling the Coach's meaty tits, running up-and-down his furry abs--digging-down into that thick pile of cockhair to tease the Coach's fully-erected, horse-sized cock in our direction.

"Oh God," the Coach swooned at us. "Look at you boys-- staring at my big, hard cock!"

Mark reached under and grabbed the Coach's balls below his husky thighs, fumbling them out at our ever-eager eyes, plopping them for our pleasure.

"Awww, SHIT," Chico stood up, his banana-sized cock flopping around half-full in the turquoise glow of the tub.

The Coach rubbed his big ass against Mark's hot meat while smiling at Chico. "You look about ready to fuck me again," he said, watching Chico's hose bob higher, stiffening as it twitched and jerked.

Chico swayed his small hips, making his unwieldy fuckpole even more obscene. "You liked it, huh, Coach? Liked having this South American cock up your hairy hole?"

The Coach seemed too proud to reply, his dark, glittering eyes answering for him.

But Mark wasn't about to give Chico the chance, angling his hips to suddenly pry the Coach's cum-lubed asslips apart.

"UNNgggh," the Coach's torso bent forward, his mouth slack. "What th' fuck.....?"

"Oh, Jesus!" Mark moaned, his face looking as stunned as the Coach's. And we watched the blond jock's hips sink half his abnormally-thick cock into the Coach's juiced-up butt.

"GodDAMN, Wynn!" Agony seemed to grip the Coach's features, his Herculean muscles tensing-up.

Unable to stop himself, Mark's hands gripped the Coach's narrow hips and drove home the whole of his pulsing porkroll. "Holy fuck!" Mark's eyes were huge. "My cock...it's...."

"Don't fucking move!" the Coach ordered, jerking his head around at Mark. "You're ripping me in fuckin' HALF!"

For a minute no one seemed to know what to do, least of all Mark Wynn. He stood behind the bent-over Coach, staring down at his dark-blond bush mashed against the swells of that amazing, muscular ass.

Only Chico seemed to know what would help, coming down into the tub to brush his lush, full bag of nuts over the coach's uplifted face. "Oh YEAH," the Coach nosed into the furry hang of soft, tender skin. Chico bent his rigid cock down to wipe it all over the Coach's tanned brow, his legs trembling excitedly. And the Coach began snuffling and slurping, while his ass slowly started milking Mark's buried dork.

"Oh--oh God," Mark whimpered, watching his turgid rod reappear, then slowly rebury itself. For a long while Mark looked dazed--like he'd gotten himself into more than he could handle. But then his jock self took over, hips shoveling that needy, seeking, whopper-of-a-cock in-and-out of the Coach's swallowing ring of fire. And Mark threw back his head and hollered incoherently, his hips settling into a sexy rhythm.

The lusty jock broke into a devilish grin, disbelieving his luck, beginning a lewd tango with his lower body--rotating, spiraling, dancing his rigid chunk into the ripe swells of that full, muscular, furry beachball of an ass.

Tony kept eyeing Chico's own upturned ass, his Italian meat growing thicker between his husky thighs. Tommy sat on my other side, open-mouthed at Mark's fucking of Coach Dan.

I reached over to play with Tommy's swollen nipples, which grew like ripe berries when I thumbed them. And the cute boy smiled at me, then dug his hand down to pet and gently play in my super-soft, blond cockbush, making my whole crotch tingle.

Tony climbed down to glide his hard cock along Chico's asscrack, while Chico watched the Coach licking and kissing his cock and balls. And without giving Tony a word or a nod, backed-up and bent over, spreading his tight cheeks, exposing his winking little slice.

This made Chico and the Coach begin a slow, wet kiss, as each of them was bent at the waist and were face-to-face. And Tony wasted no time, pausing only to let a drool of spit fall onto his cock before nudging past Chico’s clasping slit, then gradually getting a whole half of the huge thing inside Chico's perfect, pert butt.

"Awwwh, SWEET!" Tony grinned over at Mark, who responded by giving the Coach's ass a ringing smack. And the two began fucking like they'd done nothing else their whole, gymnast lives!

This is one of the best stories I’ve ever read. I’m now hard as hell and I’ve got to work… well done
Thank you for making me feel great about my writing! It's good of you to comment. Now please tell me what happened when you walked your hardon into the office.

Reactions: Krobbie1954
By this time, Tommy and I grew far too hot to simply watch.

Not really sure what I was doing, I pushed him backwards onto the decking, then dove down to suck his hard, pink, eighteen-year-old cock.

Not wanting to deprive him, I swung my lower body up over his face, dangling my heavy balls above his eyes. And the next thing I felt were his sweet, cupid lips trying to stretch over my super-sensitive cockhead.

Soon we were moaning along with everyone else, our throats stuffed with cock, our heads swinging up-and-down between our spread thighs.

I paused in my cocksucking to crane my neck back to catch the action inside the tub--watching Mark and Tony's hips pistoning--their balls flopping and slapping those spread asscheeks.

Tommy shifted his mouth to try swallowing my heavy balls--laving them with his saliva--and I groaned and mindlessly dove down to slobber his own juicy boyballs, the sweet nuggets sliding in and out of my hungry mouth.

Water began sloshing the sides of the tub, signaling a fury of heady, lust-crazed fucking. And not wanting to miss it, Tommy and I got up on our knees--reaching our hands across to fist one another--watching Mark go into convulsive shock, his mouth opening in horny wonder, his face turning red, his chest expanding, as his hips simply locked upwards against the Coach's hard, round ass.

Seeing this, Tony began pumping like mad into Chico, until the big Italian stud suddenly quaked all over, shuddering, gasping, and then flooding Chico full of his hot, thick jizz. The gusher oozed out the base of Tony's cock, dribbling over Chico's balls to fall into the swirling tub.

Chico rose up, Tony's rod still deep inside, and pumped his rigid Latin cock over the Coach's uplifted face. Howling with fevered joy, the little, muscular Latino's dark body rippled and flexed as thick spurts of cum roped over the Coach's open mouth.

Tony levered his hips as Chico shuddered against him, his hands toying with Chico's chesty nipples, chewing at his earlobe.

Ripe as Tommy and I were, the utter maleness--the athletic, carnal display of flogging balls, flying jizz and heaving, muscular bodies--made us do nothing other than stare as we jacked, our excited rods drooling pre-cum all over the deck.

The quartet in the tub fell into the water in post-orgasmic, panting gasps--all except the Coach, who once again stood there with a stallion-sized, neglected erection. And his massive body glistened seductively, chest hair twinkling across his killer pecs, nipples bloated with lust, his cock looking twice its enormous size.

"Goddamn it," he glowered, looking right at me.

I blinked at him, wondering what I'd possible done to warrant such a look.

"I suppose you think it's probably YOUR turn to fuck my big hot ass, too, huh, Jensen?" he said. "--everyone else has!"

I shook my head dumbly, looking at his roaring hardon and cum-swollen balls.

"I can't blow off with a cock up my butt..." he growled in frustration.

"--don't worry," I reached my arm out, hoping he'd come over.

He looked at me--so handsome in his upset--first ducking down to wash himself clean, then scythe his gigantic, naked rod towards me; and I stood up to greet him as he came up out of the water onto the deck.

"Do you, um...you want to fuck me, Coach?" I asked, trying to hide my nervousness but wanting to solve his frustrations.

Coach Dan tossed a wet curl off his brow, and backed-up so that both of us could openly view the truly Olympian proportions of his gargantuan piece. "Maybe a guy like Wynn thinks he can plow a guy's ass without asking," he said quietly, "...but let's face it, Jensen--as built as you are--" he looked at my solid physique admiringly, "--we both know you aren't gonna be able to handle this Bad Boy up your rearend!"

I breathed out a sigh of relief. After all, I was still a virgin--Tommy and I being the only ones left who hadn't yet been royally broken in. "I could try, though, Coach," I insisted gamely.

His tremendous cock swelled at my words. "Aww, fuck! --just you sayin’ that makes me go nuts, man." A burble of clear syrup juiced out his big, open cock mouth, then dripped off the end lip of the giant, pulpy head.

"I'm so horny for you, Coach," I whispered. "You're so beautiful, all hot and hard and horny!"

"Jesus Jensen, you blond stud! FUCK," he said, his voice deep and husky. "Play with my big fat balls, man. Do whatever the fuck you want. Just don't..."

I looked at those swaying, ultra-male beauties and nearly did reach down to have them in my tingling fingers. But then I glanced at Tommy, Chico, Mark and Tony.

"Hey, Coach," I said so that only he would hear, "—how about we go inside? Just you and me...."

"C'mon," he grabbed my bicep and a towel.

Thank you for making me feel great about my writing! It's good of you to comment. Now please tell me what happened when you walked your hardon into the office.
My writing is no where as good as yours, but it should be known that everyone should have known what I’d been reading, as I was still hard when sat at my desk, and still at my bar job later

Reactions: Posingstrap
All the beer we'd drunk made things feel dreamlike as we found ourselves looking at the king-sized bed in the master bedroom, the little lamp on the dresser throwing obscene shadows of our two, lancing erections onto the pine wood walls.

The Coach looked into my blue eyes, then back at the bed, towelling himself dry.

"It's okay, Coach," I said. "You just lie down," I pushed him gently. "It's time someone did something for you, after how you shared yourself so selflessly tonight.”

"Oh, yeah," he sighed--easing his two-hundred-thirty-five pounds of pure muscle on the bed--lying there on his stomach, watching me go to retrieve some lotion I found in the bathroom.

Straddling his amazingly slim hips, I lowered my heavy balls to brush across his furry, muscular globes. The tender whisps on my big nuts skimmed the silky, black down along his cleft, sending horny shivers through us both.

His beefy body was so warm and inviting against my spread thighs.

"Oh fuck, Jensen, your balls--all over my big, hairy ass!"

I flopped them across those muscular swells—making my hard cock buck and lurch in the golden light--then sat back in the saddle and drizzled lotion up his muscle-indented spine, and into the sexy Y at the top of his full, furry cheeks.

Using both hands, I leaned into the sweeping fan of his enormous back, my fingers luxuriating in the play of his pliable, interlacing muscles.

"Oh God, Jordie," he whispered, "--feels so fuckin' good, man!"

"Big stud Coach," I husked, really pressing my weight into the power under my slippery hands. "--letting me feel up your naked stud body." And I worshipped the fanned beauty of his incredible lats, then dug my fingertips down inside the warmth of his cavernous, hair-blessed pits.

His ass squirmed under my weight, the erotic hills thumping my balls. And I dribbled lotion on my fat nuts, then flopped them all over his beautiful round butt, grinding my hips, then riding my slickened cock up the valley of his back.

"Jesus, Jensen," Coach Dan whispered hotly--and suddenly he was rolling over beneath my spread thighs--my big-headed rod arching above his thick, hairy tits, his handsome face staring up at it.

"What a stud cock," he said, his warm breath washing over my glistening, lotion-slick shaft.

So turned-on I couldn’t speak, I leaned forward to push his thick pecs together, then dove my big-headed meat down into the muscular crease, tit fucking those hairy hills. Moaning together, his head lifting from the pillow to watch my pulpy cock tunnel between those meaty mountains, I levered my hips till the flaring, snorting thing bumped his cleft chin. The riot of sensations made me gasp and tremble.

"Oh yeah," he sighed, staring cross-eyed at my mushroom-headed throbber. “So fucking, fucking hot!”

Knowing what he wanted, I slid my knees into his hunky armpits to then teabag my hefty balls all over his full, panting lips, making him mad with lust, licking, snuffling, electrifying my velvety lovesacs, making them suddenly gather into a puckered fist.

My breathing quickened--the Coach sliding down to then lift his face up into my spread ass, planting a wet, suctioning liplock over my winking, hungry, virgin hole. And I moaned to the skies, using my hands to spread my round butt further over his slurping mouth, till he suddenly speared his muscular tongue right into my tender, clenching, cherry twat.

"OOOhhh," I groaned, tossing my head, reaching back behind me to find and squeeze his vein-laced shaft, making him jump beneath, his tongue diving deep--and I howled at the thrills, needing him more, making him suck my tiny slit till it opened and clenched in needy heat. "Oh, FUCK!" I yelled hoarsely, sliding down his furry torso, bumping my cheeks against his blunt-nosed whopper. "You gotta now, Coach--GOTTA," I trembled, reaching back there to aim him where I needed him most.

"Jesus," he stared at me. "Where's that lotion? --don't you know?...you can't just..."

I frantically twisted my torso to find the bottle--nearly emptying it over his crotch and my ass--and with him fumbling down to prop up his slippery, ten-inch meat, I rose up on my haunches. "Look, baby," his eyes, wide and searching, "Don’t be a hero--ease your way down the fucker!"

I panted, half listening, wanting nothing more than his Cock-of-Cocks up my thirsty cunt. I mean, after all, if his tongue felt that good.......

My eyes bulged—neck and face scarlet—instant sweat beading my brow. "Breathe, Jordie, Jesus," he urged up at me. "Pretend you're taking a dump--it's the only way--squeeze out as I push in..." It felt like a motherfucking ear of corn!

I expelled my lungs and pushed out my asslips, letting them stretch, squatting to bump them further open--willing myself to breathe, getting my slit to relax and stretch, and then stretch more—then a little more, little more. Sinking down, the crown pushing up, knocking at the door, nudging my yawning hole, we grunted and midwifed that lubed-up pulpy knob till my cherry ring finally clamped over the flared lip and my eyes watered over the sensations.

I trembled, staring down at him for reassurance. "J-J-Jesus Christ," I panted. "Jesus GOD...."

"Take it slow, baby. Holy Christ, but you're tight!"

All the beer on earth couldn't numb the pain, lust alone my anesthetic: my wanting him, needing him, having him.

And then Chico was suddenly in the doorway. "Santa Maria!" he stared.

"Oh God, Chico," I said. "lube me up --quick!"

The hunky little man's thick cock slapped his tumbling balls as he quickly grabbed the lotion and squirted it on my skewered ass.

"That's it, Jordie," he said. "Really ease your way down...."

He massaged my lower back while I willed myself to relax. And a warm, unexpected glow soothed my overwhelmed asshole, making me take in more, then more.

"Wow," I said, sweat stinging my eyes. "I'm doing it!"

"You okay, Jordie?" the Coach looked hopefully up at me. I nodded, smiling weakly, then squatted to feel his cock nearly enter my throat. "Ohmygod," I gasped, feeling his cockbush brushing my cheeks.

The Coach let out a shaky moan, so deep and full, the walls vibrated.

Chico stood beside me, his soft chorizo thickening and bobbing before my eyes. "Oh, yeah, Chico, handle that hot rod of yours for me--take my mind off things...". I ogled his beautiful, deeply-tanned, black-bushy vee—at his thick, sexy meat as he plopped it against his palm, weighing its heaviness for my pleasure. "Want it?" he whispered.

"Oh yeah," I stared at his naked, low-slung, swaying bag of balls--and as I reached-out to cop a feel, I rose up—half the Coach's buried cock sliding out, the feeling too unique for words. "OOOooooh," I moaned, waves of warmth tingling my hole.

"Oh Jesus," the Coach blew out a stream of air. "--you're fucking my big fucking COCK!"

Slowly, there was more pleasure than pain, making me rise till I felt the lip of his head resisting my clenching hole. Then, forgetting Chico's advice, excitedly sat all the way back down. "UMPH!" I gasped, eyes popping to feel his hugeness tickle my guts.

I then knelt down, straddling his sides to find a new position.

He was moaning--his face full of awe. "No one's taken it before! NO one," he said. "Only you, baby--Jesus...."

Wanting more than ever to please both him and me, I kept it going, amazed at the incredible warmth--the erotic gushes of tingling heat deep inside my bowels!

Then his bludgeoning cockhead battered something I didn't know I had, like an inner trigger, some sort of wall right against my balls, making them plump up and glow, making my softened-up cock suddenly thicken-up in horny heat between my legs.

"Play with my dick," I panted down to the swooning Coach. "--get it all hard."

My self-propelled fucking now had me aiming for that horny bullseye, that ball buzzer, that hardon-maker deep inside. “Oh yeah,” I chortled, loving the power of a huge cock up my cherry ass, Coach cradling my turned-on balls, stroking my swelling rod.

"Gimme some cock, man," I stared at Chico. "I'm so horny now--so fucking horny!"

My thighs swung my body up-and-down the Coach's bull dick, my mouth juicing, Chico feeding me Latin meat, my rhythmic swings making Chico fuck my sloppy mouth, making my balls flop the Coach's hairy tits—making my own cock fuck his fist.

Reaching down to grab all the hairy pecmeat I could get, the Coach looked up in awe, "--thought I'd died and gone to heaven when you took me down your throat," dark eyes full. "--know how many guys've swallowed my whole cock, man?"

I shook my head against Chico's mouth-filling fucker.

"--NONE--not even quarterback Steve," he fisted my hot hardon. "—and goddamn it, Jensen--you're the first to take that oversized billyclub up your ass, too," he said, face flushing with joy. "--never fucked nobody--ever! Oh, they're quick enough to plow MY ass, man--but soon as I want to return the favor...." His eyes grew black and liquid. "Jesus, Jordie...." He seemed to choke-up all of a sudden, making me reach down--even as I kept-up my rhythm--to run my thumb over his sweet, lush lips.

And he took that thumb of mine into his hot mouth, sucking it like a big hard cock, making me nuts, making me want him so bad, my pistoning hips went into overdrive, making him nuts, too, plowing his torched-out, brute-of-a-cock deep inside. It slammed my boy buzzer, my hardon juicing, my balls swelling, my mind going blank, my mouth drooling, popping Chico's thick dick free.

The bed creaking, the room steaming, grunting turning to groans, eyes slitting with lust, the Coach's face went slack with passion, his head tossing, nipples distending, abs flexing. And I anchored my hands on his bicep boulders, driving my butt down to meet his up-thrusting hips.

Slapping sounds bounced from the walls, the aroma of mansex, muscle and lotion making Chico flog his dripping meat over my panting face. I stared at it cross-eyed, the Coach fisting my syrupy rod, my ballbag smacking his tits. And we moaned, then groaned, then babbled. "Cock--hot cock--up my ass!" I panted. "I think...I think I’m gonna...gonna! Jesus! --oh, Jesus, Coach! COACH!"

I froze, planted, plastered to his hips, his incredible club swelling in my guts, so deep, so alive and pulsing, pressing that walnut of need, my own hips tilting upwards as a current of orgasmic over-the-brink lightning jittered up my trembling, hand-squeezed cock.

C-O-A-C-H ! ! !” Cum blew through the air, hitting the headboard.

“Jensen!” Coach Dan shouted, cock expanding, lurching inside, a fountain of warmth glugging my ass, filling my guts, my hard cock pumping more cream, his pumping more cream, Chico shuddering, unloading, splatting my face, cockhead purple, big balls flopping.

Shouts filled the cabin as the bed shook, our bodies seizing, spasming, flexing, jizzing, the room steamy with that aroma of raw male sex. And I fell onto the Coach's chest, licking my own cum off his grizzled jaw, shuddering over his big, hairy tits, him kissing my damp, blond head, his bigass arms cradling my body.

Seeing this, Chico shook his juicy cock out its last drops, then tactfully and quietly left, closing the door.

"Oh, Jordie," the Coach finally moaned, kissing my hair. "Oh, baby, baby," he crushed me with those football biceps. I buried my face in his meaty pecs, their hairy power all I needed, all I craved. And his fat cock popped from my hole, sending a final tremor through our blissed-out bodies.

Cum oozed out my stretched butt, coating my balls, and my asshole felt hot and cold altogether.

"Jordie?"

"Yeah, Coach?"

"No, baby...not 'Coach'. Not anymore.” He leaned up on his elbows to kiss me. "It’s just Dan to you, Jordie—or if you want, Daddy," his full, soft, male lips pulled at mine, tugging them, then enclosing them, sealing them, having them as his.

All the beer we'd drunk made things feel dreamlike as we found ourselves looking at the king-sized bed in the master bedroom, the little lamp on the dresser throwing obscene shadows of our two, lancing erections onto the pine wood walls.

The Coach looked into my blue eyes, then back at the bed, towelling himself dry.

"It's okay, Coach," I said. "You just lie down," I pushed him gently. "It's time someone did something for you, after how you shared yourself so selflessly tonight.”

"Oh, yeah," he sighed--easing his two-hundred-thirty-five pounds of pure muscle on the bed--lying there on his stomach, watching me go to retrieve some lotion I found in the bathroom.

Straddling his amazingly slim hips, I lowered my heavy balls to brush across his furry, muscular globes. The tender whisps on my big nuts skimmed the silky, black down along his cleft, sending horny shivers through us both.

His beefy body was so warm and inviting against my spread thighs.

"Oh fuck, Jensen, your balls--all over my big, hairy ass!"

I flopped them across those muscular swells—making my hard cock buck and lurch in the golden light--then sat back in the saddle and drizzled lotion up his muscle-indented spine, and into the sexy Y at the top of his full, furry cheeks.

Using both hands, I leaned into the sweeping fan of his enormous back, my fingers luxuriating in the play of his pliable, interlacing muscles.

"Oh God, Jordie," he whispered, "--feels so fuckin' good, man!"

"Big stud Coach," I husked, really pressing my weight into the power under my slippery hands. "--letting me feel up your naked stud body." And I worshipped the fanned beauty of his incredible lats, then dug my fingertips down inside the warmth of his cavernous, hair-blessed pits.

His ass squirmed under my weight, the erotic hills thumping my balls. And I dribbled lotion on my fat nuts, then flopped them all over his beautiful round butt, grinding my hips, then riding my slickened cock up the valley of his back.

"Jesus, Jensen," Coach Dan whispered hotly--and suddenly he was rolling over beneath my spread thighs--my big-headed rod arching above his thick, hairy tits, his handsome face staring up at it.

"What a stud cock," he said, his warm breath washing over my glistening, lotion-slick shaft.

So turned-on I couldn’t speak, I leaned forward to push his thick pecs together, then dove my big-headed meat down into the muscular crease, tit fucking those hairy hills. Moaning together, his head lifting from the pillow to watch my pulpy cock tunnel between those meaty mountains, I levered my hips till the flaring, snorting thing bumped his cleft chin. The riot of sensations made me gasp and tremble.

"Oh yeah," he sighed, staring cross-eyed at my mushroom-headed throbber. “So fucking, fucking hot!”

Knowing what he wanted, I slid my knees into his hunky armpits to then teabag my hefty balls all over his full, panting lips, making him mad with lust, licking, snuffling, electrifying my velvety lovesacs, making them suddenly gather into a puckered fist.

My breathing quickened--the Coach sliding down to then lift his face up into my spread ass, planting a wet, suctioning liplock over my winking, hungry, virgin hole. And I moaned to the skies, using my hands to spread my round butt further over his slurping mouth, till he suddenly speared his muscular tongue right into my tender, clenching, cherry twat.

"OOOhhh," I groaned, tossing my head, reaching back behind me to find and squeeze his vein-laced shaft, making him jump beneath, his tongue diving deep--and I howled at the thrills, needing him more, making him suck my tiny slit till it opened and clenched in needy heat. "Oh, FUCK!" I yelled hoarsely, sliding down his furry torso, bumping my cheeks against his blunt-nosed whopper. "You gotta now, Coach--GOTTA," I trembled, reaching back there to aim him where I needed him most.

"Jesus," he stared at me. "Where's that lotion? --don't you know?...you can't just..."

I frantically twisted my torso to find the bottle--nearly emptying it over his crotch and my ass--and with him fumbling down to prop up his slippery, ten-inch meat, I rose up on my haunches. "Look, baby," his eyes, wide and searching, "Don’t be a hero--ease your way down the fucker!"

I panted, half listening, wanting nothing more than his Cock-of-Cocks up my thirsty cunt. I mean, after all, if his tongue felt that good.......

My eyes bulged—neck and face scarlet—instant sweat beading my brow. "Breathe, Jordie, Jesus," he urged up at me. "Pretend you're taking a dump--it's the only way--squeeze out as I push in..." It felt like a motherfucking ear of corn!

I expelled my lungs and pushed out my asslips, letting them stretch, squatting to bump them further open--willing myself to breathe, getting my slit to relax and stretch, and then stretch more—then a little more, little more. Sinking down, the crown pushing up, knocking at the door, nudging my yawning hole, we grunted and midwifed that lubed-up pulpy knob till my cherry ring finally clamped over the flared lip and my eyes watered over the sensations.

I trembled, staring down at him for reassurance. "J-J-Jesus Christ," I panted. "Jesus GOD...."

"Take it slow, baby. Holy Christ, but you're tight!"

All the beer on earth couldn't numb the pain, lust alone my anesthetic: my wanting him, needing him, having him.

And then Chico was suddenly in the doorway. "Santa Maria!" he stared.

"Oh God, Chico," I said. "lube me up --quick!"

The hunky little man's thick cock slapped his tumbling balls as he quickly grabbed the lotion and squirted it on my skewered ass.

"That's it, Jordie," he said. "Really ease your way down...."

He massaged my lower back while I willed myself to relax. And a warm, unexpected glow soothed my overwhelmed asshole, making me take in more, then more.

"Wow," I said, sweat stinging my eyes. "I'm doing it!"

"You okay, Jordie?" the Coach looked hopefully up at me. I nodded, smiling weakly, then squatted to feel his cock nearly enter my throat. "Ohmygod," I gasped, feeling his cockbush brushing my cheeks.

The Coach let out a shaky moan, so deep and full, the walls vibrated.

Chico stood beside me, his soft chorizo thickening and bobbing before my eyes. "Oh, yeah, Chico, handle that hot rod of yours for me--take my mind off things...". I ogled his beautiful, deeply-tanned, black-bushy vee—at his thick, sexy meat as he plopped it against his palm, weighing its heaviness for my pleasure. "Want it?" he whispered.

"Oh yeah," I stared at his naked, low-slung, swaying bag of balls--and as I reached-out to cop a feel, I rose up—half the Coach's buried cock sliding out, the feeling too unique for words. "OOOooooh," I moaned, waves of warmth tingling my hole.

"Oh Jesus," the Coach blew out a stream of air. "--you're fucking my big fucking COCK!"

Slowly, there was more pleasure than pain, making me rise till I felt the lip of his head resisting my clenching hole. Then, forgetting Chico's advice, excitedly sat all the way back down. "UMPH!" I gasped, eyes popping to feel his hugeness tickle my guts.

I then knelt down, straddling his sides to find a new position.

He was moaning--his face full of awe. "No one's taken it before! NO one," he said. "Only you, baby--Jesus...."

Wanting more than ever to please both him and me, I kept it going, amazed at the incredible warmth--the erotic gushes of tingling heat deep inside my bowels!

Then his bludgeoning cockhead battered something I didn't know I had, like an inner trigger, some sort of wall right against my balls, making them plump up and glow, making my softened-up cock suddenly thicken-up in horny heat between my legs.

"Play with my dick," I panted down to the swooning Coach. "--get it all hard."

My self-propelled fucking now had me aiming for that horny bullseye, that ball buzzer, that hardon-maker deep inside. “Oh yeah,” I chortled, loving the power of a huge cock up my cherry ass, Coach cradling my turned-on balls, stroking my swelling rod.

"Gimme some cock, man," I stared at Chico. "I'm so horny now--so fucking horny!"

My thighs swung my body up-and-down the Coach's bull dick, my mouth juicing, Chico feeding me Latin meat, my rhythmic swings making Chico fuck my sloppy mouth, making my balls flop the Coach's hairy tits—making my own cock fuck his fist.

Reaching down to grab all the hairy pecmeat I could get, the Coach looked up in awe, "--thought I'd died and gone to heaven when you took me down your throat," dark eyes full. "--know how many guys've swallowed my whole cock, man?"

I shook my head against Chico's mouth-filling fucker.

"--NONE--not even quarterback Steve," he fisted my hot hardon. "—and goddamn it, Jensen--you're the first to take that oversized billyclub up your ass, too," he said, face flushing with joy. "--never fucked nobody--ever! Oh, they're quick enough to plow MY ass, man--but soon as I want to return the favor...." His eyes grew black and liquid. "Jesus, Jordie...." He seemed to choke-up all of a sudden, making me reach down--even as I kept-up my rhythm--to run my thumb over his sweet, lush lips.

And he took that thumb of mine into his hot mouth, sucking it like a big hard cock, making me nuts, making me want him so bad, my pistoning hips went into overdrive, making him nuts, too, plowing his torched-out, brute-of-a-cock deep inside. It slammed my boy buzzer, my hardon juicing, my balls swelling, my mind going blank, my mouth drooling, popping Chico's thick dick free.

The bed creaking, the room steaming, grunting turning to groans, eyes slitting with lust, the Coach's face went slack with passion, his head tossing, nipples distending, abs flexing. And I anchored my hands on his bicep boulders, driving my butt down to meet his up-thrusting hips.

Slapping sounds bounced from the walls, the aroma of mansex, muscle and lotion making Chico flog his dripping meat over my panting face. I stared at it cross-eyed, the Coach fisting my syrupy rod, my ballbag smacking his tits. And we moaned, then groaned, then babbled. "Cock--hot cock--up my ass!" I panted. "I think...I think I’m gonna...gonna! Jesus! --oh, Jesus, Coach! COACH!"

I froze, planted, plastered to his hips, his incredible club swelling in my guts, so deep, so alive and pulsing, pressing that walnut of need, my own hips tilting upwards as a current of orgasmic over-the-brink lightning jittered up my trembling, hand-squeezed cock.

C-O-A-C-H ! ! !” Cum blew through the air, hitting the headboard.

“Jensen!” Coach Dan shouted, cock expanding, lurching inside, a fountain of warmth glugging my ass, filling my guts, my hard cock pumping more cream, his pumping more cream, Chico shuddering, unloading, splatting my face, cockhead purple, big balls flopping.

Shouts filled the cabin as the bed shook, our bodies seizing, spasming, flexing, jizzing, the room steamy with that aroma of raw male sex. And I fell onto the Coach's chest, licking my own cum off his grizzled jaw, shuddering over his big, hairy tits, him kissing my damp, blond head, his bigass arms cradling my body.

Seeing this, Chico shook his juicy cock out its last drops, then tactfully and quietly left, closing the door.

"Oh, Jordie," the Coach finally moaned, kissing my hair. "Oh, baby, baby," he crushed me with those football biceps. I buried my face in his meaty pecs, their hairy power all I needed, all I craved. And his fat cock popped from my hole, sending a final tremor through our blissed-out bodies.

Cum oozed out my stretched butt, coating my balls, and my asshole felt hot and cold altogether.

"Jordie?"

"Yeah, Coach?"

"No, baby...not 'Coach'. Not anymore.” He leaned up on his elbows to kiss me. "It’s just Dan to you, Jordie—or if you want, Daddy," his full, soft, male lips pulled at mine, tugging them, then enclosing them, sealing them, having them as his.
Hottest chapter of anything I have ever read and that’s saying something. Just great and dripping! Yum!

Reactions: bas_nl