Naked Tik Toks

Lol, regardless of who you agree with, the guy really did self-own himself by thinking he is clever and quoting the dictionary. That said, there are other threads for tiktok, please keep this one for guys with their dicks or ass completely bared.
How about you all stop complaining and actually share non repetitive content....
 
How about you all stop complaining and actually share non repetitive content....
How about you don't tell me what to do? I wasn't even complaining, I was just saying it's funny that the guy thought he was being clever by quoting a definition that said only a part of the body had to be unclothed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SBTM
Do I qualify to criticize your off-topic posts now since I shared some more? And have been for a year?
Are you still going? Before my post it was the same old repetitive content.Ppl dont have to share things here period if your gonna be a snob about it.