ribeye1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
While I enjoy the freebies, I think he's not very smart to give it away for free, he could really benefit from an onlyfans.
Depends on his objective, he seems very exhibitionistic.

I’m still waiting for that big butt to get manhandled on video. Lol

Reactions: Bojangles78
Hetero?? es hetero en serio?
A big, hairy, hetero stud who likes to work out in singlets and lately hang out with bulky muscle-obsessed gay men, and worship each other nude. An incredible tease with a huge, responsive, sensitive cock, with paid content upcoming at: Singlet Studs is bringing together three Muscle Singlet Studs to create epic content!

View attachment 81535851
View attachment 81535871
View attachment 81535791
View attachment 81535901
View attachment 81535761

oh wow , he went private? My guess would be it somehow got back to his ex wife and or kid......
He still has 25.3 thousand followers so I doubt it’s that serious. They would usually nuke their online persona if they really don’t expect their family to know about it and it leaked.

Reactions: Nomdean
He still has 25.3 thousand followers so I doubt it’s that serious. They would usually nuke their online persona if they really don’t expect their family to know about it and it leaked.
you might be right, I just think it odd to have this online exhibitionist persona and then go private without there being something going on in the background, maybe he's looking for a new job, or his current job found out. It's the same thing about TxTechguy, I wonder how much his wife knew, or what if his job found out.

you might be right, I just think it odd to have this online exhibitionist persona and then go private without there being something going on in the background, maybe he's looking for a new job, or his current job found out. It's the same thing about TxTechguy, I wonder how much his wife knew, or what if his job found out.
Wait what did TxTechguy do? was he doing onlyfans or something?