He is also married to a sweet-looking nerdy woman and has a child. Blurred their faces to prevent image searchView attachment 103764101
He is definitely having sex with men anyway, on the onlyfans I linked above. But just topping. Definitely looks like he’s into it lol. Just not sure I would recommend it since you have to dm and request for the longer vid for a tip. Too much effort for me and I’m only into muscle daddies that bottom

He is also married to a sweet-looking nerdy woman and has a child. Blurred their faces to prevent image searchView attachment 103764101

I always thought that he were straight... but then he started hanging out with some guys and doing things... and then he disappeared... and suddenly he's into a throuple, i guess, with these guys and doing onlyfans stuff, and aparently he moved in with them. guess he left his wife (now ex-wife) to be in a full gay relationship...

I always thought that he were straight... but then he started hanging out with some guys and doing things... and then he disappeared... and suddenly he's into a throuple, i guess, with these guys and doing onlyfans stuff, and aparently he moved in with them. guess he left his wife (now ex-wife) to be in a full gay relationship...
But his wife still uses his last name, so I think they are still together? Or do you know if they’re divorced? I wonder if she knows he’s having sex with guys

I’ll only care if he bottoms tho

Reactions: Nomdean
But his wife still uses his last name, so I think they are still together? Or do you know if they’re divorced? I wonder if she knows he’s having sex with guys

I’ll only care if he bottoms tho
I don't know, i'm really curious about this... here in brazil the wife can keep the last name of her former husband, maybe he kept her too, i don't know...
and NO, he don't bottom. he's strictly a top (i subscribed to the OF he appears with his new boyfriends(s) - i guess)

I don't know, i'm really curious about this... here in brazil the wife can keep the last name of her former husband, maybe he kept her too, i don't know...
and NO, he don't bottom. he's strictly a top (i subscribed to the OF he appears with his new boyfriends(s) - i guess)
Yeah I know, I'm subscribed too :< Oh well, if anyone is remaining subscribed, please let us know when he bottoms! lol

The latest video snippet on the page seems to be of Nate bottoming in missionary... I have a feeling this thread is monitored by them so I won't leak. But titioliveira, please confirm it too. THey've deliberately hidden Nate's face as much as possible in the snippet, I think. But he's the only blond one in the trio and all the bottom's fur and hair looks blond.

The latest video snippet on the page seems to be of Nate bottoming in missionary... I have a feeling this thread is monitored by them so I won't leak. But titioliveira, please confirm it too. THey've deliberately hidden Nate's face as much as possible in the snippet, I think. But he's the only blond one in the trio and all the bottom's fur and hair looks blond.
They post lots of snippets on twitter claiming to be from videos on their private page... but most of them aren't there LOL

FORGET WHAT I SAID, I THINK HE'S BOTTOMING NOW TOO
just saw the preview and omg they are going to sell this clip for a hundred dollars for sure LOL

just saw the preview and omg they are going to sell this clip for a hundred dollars for sure LOL
I don’t know why they’re so coy with the snippets, just sell the whole damn video already

looks like Nate was enjoying getting pounded lol

The guy also said Nate isn’t using the singlestudphd Twitter anymore. I’m not following and it’s private so I don’t know if that’s true. Can anyone confirm? Not sure if the muscle_beasts owner is telling the truth since the person talking on the onlyfans isn’t Nate himself but his partners.

The guy also said Nate isn’t using the singlestudphd Twitter anymore. I’m not following and it’s private so I don’t know if that’s true. Can anyone confirm? Not sure if the muscle_beasts owner is telling the truth since the person talking on the onlyfans isn’t Nate himself but his partners.
Last post was in March

Last post was in March
Oh thanks, so the same as the Instagram and the onlyfans partner was telling the truth. Well I’m thankful for the onlyfans then since it sounds like it’s the only place I can get to see him.

I’m so fascinated by straight-relationship guys who discover that they’re bisexual or gay later on especially when they get more muscular and more exhibitionistic. There are quite a few on twitter.

by the way, the bottoming preview is on the onlyfans wall of that account

Can you please let us know when/if he posts the full video? I'm unsubscribing again because I can't be bothered with creators that post teasers and never follow up.

Reactions: Fredy069
They probablly gonna put this as a PPV, and probablly very expensive, lol
Lol if they did that and allowed returning subscribers to buy once they resubscribe, that’s fine, but to not bother selling it properly to subscribers and just putting teasers is just annoying.

not worth it to subscribe only for them to play games with us

Subbed to their OF and for the most part it’s a lot of vanilla muscle worship from Nate’s end, BUT he’s been posting a lot more face recently. Not to mention he just posted full nudes w/face for the first time in a long time, as well as a vid of him playing with his nips and licking his biceps. There’s also a few snippets of him bottoming and topping without face.

It’s nothing *too* crazy yet but I can tell they plan on taking it more seriously and being more raunchy as time goes on.

Subbed to their OF and for the most part it’s a lot of vanilla muscle worship from Nate’s end, BUT he’s been posting a lot more face recently. Not to mention he just posted full nudes w/face for the first time in a long time, as well as a vid of him playing with his nips and licking his biceps. There’s also a few snippets of him bottoming and topping without face.

It’s nothing *too* crazy yet but I can tell they plan on taking it more seriously and being more raunchy as time goes on.
Yeah I can believe that but I’ll rely on the good people of this thread to let me know when they’re all the way there lol. I know some creators are worth “investing” in by supporting them until they go all the way but I’d rather do that when Nate is the one controlling the account, not the partner.

currently subscribed but not renewing. It’s all snippets I’m not super interested in like a flexing FaceTime. And no way to buy the full video. Which is their prerogative, I’m just saying it’s not much compared to some other bodybuilders.