Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone! I am new here and I would kindly like your opinion on what you prefer/think looks better on me, a natural bush or trimmed? Please keep in mind that, by nature I have quite a hairy body so I would like the appearance down there to be coherent with the rest of the body, whichever the result might be. If you want, you can also explain why. This thread can also be the start for other men who have the same dilemma, not just for me! Thank you for your time!

Attachments

Electronips

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've no problem with a full bush on a guy, but from those pics I'd vote for trimmed. I think it looks much neater, trimming the bush back to the same length as your chest & leg hair. This what I do with mine (I'm hairy all over).

Wouldn't recommend a full bush shave - it would look weird having a shaved patch below the bottom of your stomach hair.

Reactions: firey and BillM

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally, I think shaving the shaft and balls are all that is needed, if necessary at all.
Cocksuckers appreciate smooth dick and balls.
But, the natural look is "in", so you can let it grow out as much as you like!
Indy

spring11272000pic

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi everyone! I am new here and I would kindly like your opinion on what you prefer/think looks better on me, a natural bush or trimmed? Please keep in mind that, by nature I have quite a hairy body so I would like the appearance down there to be coherent with the rest of the body, whichever the result might be. If you want, you can also explain why. This thread can also be the start for other men who have the same dilemma, not just for me! Thank you for your time!
My personal opinion. Love the hairy natural man

geodio

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've no problem with a full bush on a guy, but from those pics I'd vote for trimmed. I think it looks much neater, trimming the bush back to the same length as your chest & leg hair. This what I do with mine (I'm hairy all over).

Wouldn't recommend a full bush shave - it would look weird having a shaved patch below the bottom of your stomach hair.
Yes exactly, i dont like shaved cause it does look weird, i have tried it. Thanks for your opinion!

geodio

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ex
Personally, I think shaving the shaft and balls are all that is needed, if necessary at all.
Cocksuckers appreciate smooth dick and balls.
But, the natural look is "in", so you can let it grow out as much as you like!
Indy
Yes exactly! Thats why i am in a dilemma because the last couple of years i have started seeing many men that have the full bush and i personally like it! But that doesnt matter everyone is different and some people look better trimmed and other natural. Guess i am in the first category

geodio

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My personal opinion. Love the hairy natural man
I also like my full bush, but maybe it would make my cock look a bit smaller? I see the difference the few days i have trimmed, it looks MUCH bigger! Thanks for your opinion!
thank you for your opinion! I think natural might look good because i am hairy all over, but i am also thinking about how big my cock looks inside the forest! I also fancy the natural look, but still….

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for your advice! I really like being trimmed, I look definitely bigger, but do you think maybe I look less “masculine manly” or sth? U get what i mean right?
Stud, Oh You look great and do whatv is best for You as that is really all that counts!! Bill

• Love
Reactions: geodio

geodio

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks so very much for these nice words! If u say so, i might as well do what makes ME hard when i look at myself :joy: guess if someone likes my dick he/she will suck me and wont care for the hair!
Stud, Oh You look great and do whatv is best for You as that is really all that counts!! Bill

• Love
Reactions: BillM

geodio

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You can alternate between trimmed and hairy, as I do.

Both look hot on you :)
Thank you for your opinion! I also cannot choose to be honest LOL, but I am slightly inclined to let the bush fully grow (might make my cock look more masculine). Your cock looks spectacular trimmed, i dont know if mine would look as great though….

Last edited:

Bondmiles21

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
trimmed for sure. a light shave is very nice too.

Reactions: geodio and BillM