Verified
Gold
Media
Troutdale, Oregon, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So my gf doesn't shave very often, and I hate going down on her with hair, it just tastes nasty to me. But I feel kinda bad and I think it's hurting our sex life. She also doesn't shave her upper lip or arm pits that much, my question is how do I go about getting her to shave?

lillywhite

Expert Member
Media
So my gf doesn't shave very often, and I hate going down on her with hair, it just tastes nasty to me. But I feel kinda bad and I think it's hurting our sex life. She also doesn't shave her upper lip or arm pits that much, my question is how do I go about getting her to shave?
1) do it for her as a prelude to sex
Or
2) buy her a spa day with full wax
3) tell her if she wants you to put out this is what you need to flip your switch. Warning she may leave you on option #3.

Politely, not in the middle of sex, mention how much you like going down her but you feel like the hair gets in the way a bit, maybe?

I don't like shaving, but I also don't tend to be very hairy overall. No noticeable underarm hair, and I'll rinse things off a bit before sex if I haven't showered since the morning, or whatever.