Need help

Jc224

Cherished Member
Media
Ok I’m Bi and moved to where I live now a couple years ago. In January I met who I consider my best friend now and we messed around a couple of times. I’m assuming he is at least bi because why would he want me sucking his dick or eating his ass you know? But I do know he likes girls too 100%.

The issue is he is a guys guy, he plays sports, has a conservative family and asked me to not tell anyone what we did and promised we’d never hurt eachother.

Well fast forward to recently we planned to go get drinks and watch football together. Met him and change of plans we went to a different bar and he said he was texting a chick he recently met. Right then I got uncomfortable and should have just said you go and we can hang out another time but I really wanted to hang out with him so I just went anyways. He even said we can just go chill here if you don’t wanna when I said I’ll just let you go hang with them. But we went anyways.

I’ll just admit it now I think I have feelings for him or am starting to. At first when we were messing around it was just fooling around but we talk to each other almost everyday even if it’s just a text here and there.

Anyways we go there and we meet the 2 girls blah blah blah, and I’m standing there feeling like I’m 3rd wheeling watching my best friend and guy I must have feelings for talk it up with this girl. In his defense he wasn’t ignoring me he kept pulling me into the convo too but my feelings were really just crushed cause we plannned to just chill and watch football and then I’m here feeling like a 3rd wheel watching her rub up on him and flirt. At one point I got up from the bar and went outside to a fire pit area without saying anything and he texts me where I went. I said I’m gonna get a Uber back to my car so you can have fun with them man. He told me to chill. Downloaded the app was about to order a Uber back to my car and then realized why am I gonna leave ? Fck it so I go back inside and he waves me back over. I go over and the girl was like where’d you go? I made up an excuse I had to call someone. My friend knew exactly why I left and knew I was lying to her.

He says to me in front of them bro what’s wrong I said nothing ________ (his name) you know that feeling when someone asks what’s wrong and you feel like bawling that’s exactly how I felt. But I held it together. He was like bro I’ll leave right now. Which I thought was cool of him cause if I said yea he woulda left right there. But I’m not looking to do that to him. So I said no man it’s fine. So we stay for a hour or 2 and I’m just focusing on the football games at this point. But all this proved to me is that I have feelings for him and am clearly jealous.

Either way we all leave the girls hug bye blah blah we get in his car and he ask me what’s wrong I said nothing bro it’s fine. I’m pretty quiet when we driving back to my car and I feel tears going down my cheeks but I’m not audibly crying. I know he can see in the lights shining into the car since it was night. We get to my car and I say thank you again man and apologize for what happened. He asked again what’s wrong. I say again nothing and just start bawling in his car.

I told him while crying bro I thought we were gonna go chill and then I’m there third wheeling you on a date the whole night. He apologized a lot and said it wasn’t right of him to ask me to go there with him and we should of just went into the place we were going to go in earlier us 2.

He was really comforting and sweet when I was crying but I felt like I put a downer on his night. Either way I get out of the car and say bye and thanks again blah blah blah get In my car drive home.

Next day now that I’m not drunk and spillin my guts, I FaceTime him and apologize again ask how he’s feeling blah blah. He says bro u don’t gotta apologize.

Mind you before I FaceTimed him I texted him saying I wish I wasn’t bi which should have painted the picture to him that I like him I think no?

I need your advice and opinions. Knowing all of that should I have a convo face to face with him telling him how I feel and why I did that that night being jealous? Or do you think it will ruin our friendship or bond. We always said we could tell eachother anything but I don’t think he is comfortable coming out. And I think his plan is to be with a girl long term. That’s how I feel anyways

Ok I’m Bi and moved to where I live now a couple years ago. In January I met who I consider my best friend now and we messed around a couple of times. I’m assuming he is at least bi because why would he want me sucking his dick or eating his ass you know? But I do know he likes girls too 100%.

The issue is he is a guys guy, he plays sports, has a conservative family and asked me to not tell anyone what we did and promised we’d never hurt eachother.

Well fast forward to recently we planned to go get drinks and watch football together. Met him and change of plans we went to a different bar and he said he was texting a chick he recently met. Right then I got uncomfortable and should have just said you go and we can hang out another time but I really wanted to hang out with him so I just went anyways. He even said we can just go chill here if you don’t wanna when I said I’ll just let you go hang with them. But we went anyways.

I’ll just admit it now I think I have feelings for him or am starting to. At first when we were messing around it was just fooling around but we talk to each other almost everyday even if it’s just a text here and there.

Anyways we go there and we meet the 2 girls blah blah blah, and I’m standing there feeling like I’m 3rd wheeling watching my best friend and guy I must have feelings for talk it up with this girl. In his defense he wasn’t ignoring me he kept pulling me into the convo too but my feelings were really just crushed cause we plannned to just chill and watch football and then I’m here feeling like a 3rd wheel watching her rub up on him and flirt. At one point I got up from the bar and went outside to a fire pit area without saying anything and he texts me where I went. I said I’m gonna get a Uber back to my car so you can have fun with them man. He told me to chill. Downloaded the app was about to order a Uber back to my car and then realized why am I gonna leave ? Fck it so I go back inside and he waves me back over. I go over and the girl was like where’d you go? I made up an excuse I had to call someone. My friend knew exactly why I left and knew I was lying to her.

He says to me in front of them bro what’s wrong I said nothing ________ (his name) you know that feeling when someone asks what’s wrong and you feel like bawling that’s exactly how I felt. But I held it together. He was like bro I’ll leave right now. Which I thought was cool of him cause if I said yea he woulda left right there. But I’m not looking to do that to him. So I said no man it’s fine. So we stay for a hour or 2 and I’m just focusing on the football games at this point. But all this proved to me is that I have feelings for him and am clearly jealous.

Either way we all leave the girls hug bye blah blah we get in his car and he ask me what’s wrong I said nothing bro it’s fine. I’m pretty quiet when we driving back to my car and I feel tears going down my cheeks but I’m not audibly crying. I know he can see in the lights shining into the car since it was night. We get to my car and I say thank you again man and apologize for what happened. He asked again what’s wrong. I say again nothing and just start bawling in his car.

I told him while crying bro I thought we were gonna go chill and then I’m there third wheeling you on a date the whole night. He apologized a lot and said it wasn’t right of him to ask me to go there with him and we should of just went into the place we were going to go in earlier us 2.

He was really comforting and sweet when I was crying but I felt like I put a downer on his night. Either way I get out of the car and say bye and thanks again blah blah blah get In my car drive home.

Next day now that I’m not drunk and spillin my guts, I FaceTime him and apologize again ask how he’s feeling blah blah. He says bro u don’t gotta apologize.

Mind you before I FaceTimed him I texted him saying I wish I wasn’t bi which should have painted the picture to him that I like him I think no?

I need your advice and opinions. Knowing all of that should I have a convo face to face with him telling him how I feel and why I did that that night being jealous? Or do you think it will ruin our friendship or bond. We always said we could tell eachother anything but I don’t think he is comfortable coming out. And I think his plan is to be with a girl long term. That’s how I feel anyways
My opinion is that he likes having you as a friend but a relationship is not in the picture. That's the piece that you are missing. He likes having sex with you (since you are basically servicing him), especially when you eat his ass because most girls won't do that. Maybe I am wrong but I am speculating that he doesn't suck you or eat your ass and it's a one-way street sex-wise. Does he make you get off as well? Does he care about you cumming as well? How does he act after he has shot his load?

My opinion is that he likes having you as a friend but a relationship is not in the picture. That's the piece that you are missing. He likes having sex with you (since you are basically servicing him), especially when you eat his ass because most girls won't do that. Maybe I am wrong but I am speculating that he doesn't suck you or eat your ass and it's a one-way street sex-wise. Does he make you get off as well? Does he care about you cumming as well? How does he act after he has shot his load?
He is the one who brought up licking his ass, and brought up wanting to try frotting. He’s definitely bi but clearly in the closet.

He hasn’t sucked me , but we frotted and jerked . He even offered to fuck me for the first time. This stuff happened when we first met back in Jan feb march. We just been bonding since then and haven’t really brought any of that stuff up but it happened and that just doesn’t go away in my opinion

He is the one who brought up licking his ass, and brought up wanting to try frotting. He’s definitely bi but clearly in the closet.

He hasn’t sucked me , but we frotted and jerked . He even offered to fuck me for the first time. This stuff happened when we first met back in Jan feb march. We just been bonding since then and haven’t really brought any of that stuff up but it happened and that just doesn’t go away in my opinion
So maybe he's into guys for the sex... Not the romance. There are a LOT of us bi guys like that. You have to decide if that's where you want to be. One thing that got my attention was that two women were there. Perhaps he thought double date sort of vibe? But you are fully gay?

You definitely need to express your feelings and be understanding if he says he just wanted to try things with a trusted friend. You may believe he's bi but he might feel it was just an exploratory phase.

You definitely need to express your feelings and be understanding if he says he just wanted to try things with a trusted friend. You may believe he's bi but he might feel it was just an exploratory phase.
I just got proof today he is definitely curious . So that confirms my suspicions

Reactions: bijockfl
So maybe he's into guys for the sex... Not the romance. There are a LOT of us bi guys like that. You have to decide if that's where you want to be. One thing that got my attention was that two women were there. Perhaps he thought double date sort of vibe? But you are fully gay?
No im bi and he’s the only person who knows that in my life. If he has a brain I think he knew exactly why I up and left the bar and was completely ignoring him ehen the girl was flirting with him.
Pair that with me crying in his car if he doesn’t know why then I give up

Reactions: bijockfl

The literal and substantive description of the circumstances leads one to conclude this is an immature, short-lived relationship. You can reveal your feelings, but it will change nothing. You said yourself his "plan is to be with a girl long term" and you should believe that. Denying, or attempting to change, his clear intention is selfish and disrespectful to him. If you are interested in a relationship with another man, then spend less time with this person and more time developing other, more promising, relationships.

The literal and substantive description of the circumstances leads one to conclude this is an immature, short-lived relationship. You can reveal your feelings, but it will change nothing. You said yourself his "plan is to be with a girl long term" and you should believe that. Denying, or attempting to change, his clear intention is selfish and disrespectful to him. If you are interested in a relationship with another man, then spend less time with this person and more time developing other, more promising, relationships.
If my first time falling for someone is considered immature so be it. lol I think about him when I wake up and fall to sleep. I can’t control it it just happened. I found out today he is curious so at least that opens the door a little

If my first time falling for someone is considered immature so be it. lol I think about him when I wake up and fall to sleep. I can’t control it it just happened. I found out today he is curious so at least that opens the door a little
Curious about what? What a relationship with a man is like?

Hearts are broken every day. People delude themselves all the time. You are not seeking advice; you are seeking permission or support to do what you want to do. We've all seen how these tales unfold on these threads so, of course, you just "found out today he is curious." I can predict the rest of the story, or just read a few others, that take the same tortured path.

Hearts are broken every day. People delude themselves all the time. You are not seeking advice; you are seeking permission or support to do what you want to do. We've all seen how these tales unfold on these threads so, of course, you just "found out today he is curious." I can predict the rest of the story, or just read a few others, that take the same tortured path.
No I’m honestly looking for advice to see if anyone else has went through something similar. I appreciate your opinion as well though