New Docklands Steam Bath, London

Just get chatting to other guys and if you are lucky you will get a massage. Or offer one to someone. It’s very relaxed. Many massage nude, some guys keep their shorts on. There aren’t really any rules, just don’t go wanking off. This place isn’t a gay sauna, just a great place to hang out nude with other guys

Nice! Was the place dimly lit? Can you actually observe the entire massage without coming across as rude? Did you see the masseur touch the cock of the person getting the massage?

I am intrigued by the massages. So guys just offer each other a massage? Naked? Is it in a separate room?
Massages typically happen in the steam rooms - but people are just chilling out if in the same room. Some wearing shorts some not, some with towels for the massage and the same for those just enjoying the steam room. There are a couple of massage tables in the open area but haven’t seen them being used as much. People do offer massages but there is no offence taken if you politely decline. It really is a relaxed and chilled experience.

You'll be surprised. Gave and received massages by straight guys too. Mainly given tbh.

Nice, I’d love a nice fit guy to ask to give me a massage! Do they just approach or do you need to give a hint?

Do they just give it in the steam room? So you’re laying or sitting behind?