New gf becomes a sizequeen

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Josh was tall 6'2 classical handsome dark hair fit successful and had always done well with the ladies. His new gf Georgie was stunning blonde slim semi pro model tanned great body amazing peachy ass.

Josh worked at a prestigious law firm was very popular and on his way up. In his office a guy similar age Henry who was skinny pale blonde tall 6'4 and quite goofy looking was often trying to talk to Josh. Josh guessed as Henry perceived him as successful and cool. This particular lunch Henry was sitting Josh talking his usual rubbish although Josh had to admit he was very funny with his stories.

When Rachael the hottest girl in the office she was a PA for Josh boss approached Josh. Rachael was brunette very pretty petite with huge boobs. She said " josh me and some people are going for drinks after work as it's Friday you can bring your friend if you like" josh replied " I might do" Rachael looked embarrassed " okay hope see you later" as she walked off Henry goes " damn josh you get all the girls she is so hot, I rarely get anyone!"

Josh and Henry arrived at the bar Rachael got up " OMG guys you made it!" Rachael has undone a few buttons on her blouse josh had to admit she had amazing big boobs. Whilst they sat at the table and laughed mainly at Henry's jokes. Josh kept glancing down at Rachael spectacular boobs suddenly she put her hand on his leg and started moving up. Josh knew he should stop her but he was drunk and horny and could never resist an attractive women.

Josh and Rachael got back to his apartment and straight away started to undress. Rachael took her bra off to unveil 36DD in perfect shape " wow your boobs are incredible Rachael!" Josh then took of his top to revealed his toned ripped and tanned 6 pack " omg your so hot Josh I am such a lucky girl!" Squealed Rachel as she kissed his abs and undid his belt and pulled down his pants.

The one area Josh was not pleased about was his cock it was average sized 5 inches and thin. Rachael did not seem to bothered and began deepthroating Josh imminently and putting his cock between her big perfect boobs josh got some pics. Josh was confident in his bedroom skills he had perfected with dozens of women and procede to fuck Rachael in a variety of positions Rachael seemed to enjoy herself going on about how hot Josh was before he came on her tits after 30 minutes. Josh forwarded pics onto Henry. After Rachael left he did feel some guilt about cheating but he doubted Georgie would find out.

Part 2

The next day Josh felt guilty about cheating on Georgie but he got messages of Henry that made him laugh " wow amazing she is so hot you need to help me with the ladies!" Josh texted back " come to the gym with me you need to bulk up!" Henry replied " sure but don't laugh!"

At the gym later that day Josh did his usual routine while Henry struggle to almost any of workout Josh had planned. Josh thought we have a long way to go as he looked at the red sweaty mess in front of him. As josh showered naked he saw Henry going to changed " what you doing Henry you need to wash the sweat off!" Henry replied " I embarrassed to shower naked" josh replied " don't be silly we are all friends here"

Josh turned and faced the shower and heard Henry come into showers he turned round to see Henry skinny naked pale body. " Haha Henry wtf!" Henry looked embarrassed " whats wrong" josh replied " this is going to be far easier Henry with that horse dick between your legs damn!" Josh looked down he was around 3 soft and Henry must of been over twice that.