New Girlfriend

Bro19

Sexy Member
Media
This might seem odd to most guys, but before you judge, all my friends admit that they have used toys or owned a fleshlight at least once. Most guys have my age group have owned a fleshlight but so far the idea of owning a lifesize sexdoll is TABOO. I have a new girlfriend but I still like the doll. Should I keep it a secret from her or not?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If she's going to be in your place at all, it's just a matter of time before she comes upon it.

What kind of doll? Inflatable? (please, no). Higher end realistic?

If realistic, I vote for just sitting here in a corner chair or one end of the couch and coming up with a good back story.

"Oh, that's Cindy. She cleans my place during the day, takes care of my laundry, does the grocery shopping. In return, I let her stay here for free."

Bro19

Sexy Member
Media
If she's going to be in your place at all, it's just a matter of time before she comes upon it.

What kind of doll? Inflatable? (please, no). Higher end realistic?

If realistic, I vote for just sitting here in a corner chair or one end of the couch and coming up with a good back story.

"Oh, that's Cindy. She cleans my place during the day, takes care of my laundry, does the grocery shopping. In return, I let her stay here for free."
Its a realistic doll. And I paid $1500 for it. LOL. I EVEN had a chat with a guy that said his doll was inflatible and i couldn’t help myself but wonder if that type of doll would hurt if fucked.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Its a realistic doll. And I paid $1500 for it. LOL. I EVEN had a chat with a guy that said his doll was inflatible and i couldn’t help myself but wonder if that type of doll would hurt if fucked.

Perfect. Put some clothes on her and move her about your place every few days. Like an elf on the shelf. Makes the back story more fun.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This might seem odd to most guys, but before you judge, all my friends admit that they have used toys or owned a fleshlight at least once. Most guys have my age group have owned a fleshlight but so far the idea of owning a lifesize sexdoll is TABOO. I have a new girlfriend but I still like the doll. Should I keep it a secret from her or not?
Assuming that you never had sex with your new girlfriend.

If you are not sexually experienced and want to use a sex doll to improve your technique and sexual performance, then I would say it's fine to keep it.

But if you already are having sexual intercourse on a regular basis, then I would get rid of it.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I were a girl and went to a guys house and he had a realistic doll sitting there, I’d be creeped out. I recommend disposing of it. Maybe you can stash it at a single friend’s house.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least a Fleshlight or other toy can be stashed away in a drawer or closet. If you ever want your girlfriend over your house, and still be your girlfriend, get the life-sized sex doll out of there!

Reactions: Squirrel1

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At least a Fleshlight or other toy can be stashed away in a drawer or closet. If you ever want your girlfriend over your house, and still be your girlfriend, get the life-sized sex doll out of there!

Honestly, I think I'd rather my girlfriend is fully informed about my kinks and happy to join me in them or, at the least, accept them with grace and humor.

I've been married a long time and can tell you that needing to hide most of my kinks from my wife is no way to live...