New Habits

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 1

Of course I'm nervous as hell.
This morning, when I tried to get out of bed, I even hesitated a little. For a moment, I just wanted to stay in my warm bed and forget about it all.

Today, I'll play my first footballmatch with my new team. I've joined their trainings and drillings for the last two weeks and luckily they asked me on their team. I really wanted to join them because they play on a pretty high level, and the team is said to be very close. The boys are actually my friends already, they're all my type.

I push the door open and enter the lockerroom. It's pretty crowded already.

"Heya Matt!", Paul greets me. Immediatly, everybody stops changing their clothes and greets me.
When I've finally shaken everybody's hand, I drop my bag next to Rick.
"So, how do you feel man? Today is the big day! Your first real match with us!", he says.
"Oh, I'm okay. Coach said we can't do anything but beat these guys!", I play it cool.
"Yeah we should win today, absolutely. But aren't you nervous?"
"No, not at all actually, should I be? They aren't that good."
"I don't mean if you're nervous about the game. I mean if you're nervous about what happends when we've won? When we're back in the lockerroom..." says Rick, and he gives me a wink.

It takes a few seconds for me before I really understand what he means, but Rick has already left the lockerroom on his way to the field...

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 2

At the field, we rule. Right from the beginning it's clear that we'll not lose this match. Brad and Aaron are playing a perfect game, with a lot of beautiful combinations.
They are actually our two best players, and the most popular ones. They are both hot as hell, and they know it. Everytime we have to play a match, there are girls watching and cheering for them to score. As they are both strikers, they score a lot. Not only on the field, but every weekend they can have another girl if they want to. And believe me, they want to.
They both have the charisma you won't be able to forget. Aaron is tall but still very muscular, Brad isn't very tall but not small either. Brad is more muscular than Aaron, with bigger shoulders. Aaron has blue eyes you can drown in, Brad has green ones. Their lips are big and pretty red-colored and they've got the most perfect asses I've ever seen.

I'm playing a great game myself, actually. Every action I make is good and I lost the ball only a few times.

Then, the whistle goes and it's over. We've won, finally we can go back to the lockerroom for a hot shower...

To be continued soon

Last edited:

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 3

When we walk back to the lockerroom, Brad joins me.
"Heya, you were good today. You gave me some perfect assist, thanks!"
A warm feeling of happiness goes through my body. Brad is just the guy I want to have for a friend. He's hot, funny, popular, spontaneous. Actually, he's the guy I want to be.
"Thanks man, I did the best I could. But hey, you and Aaron did also very good!", I reply.
We chat a little further about the game and stuff until we're at the lockerroom door. Just when I want to open the door, Brad grabs my arm and asks: "You are a pretty cool guy, would you maybe like to grab a beer with me and some other boys before we go to the lockerroom?"

My heart goes beating like hell, of course I'd like to hang out with the popular boys!

We walk outside, when I see Aaron, Paul and Rick, sitting on a bench in front of the canteen. We greet each other and Aaron gives me a beer.
Our conversation goes really smoothly, about chicks, soccer, parents and school. The regular topics.

After a quarter or so, the first teamplayers leave the canteen to go home. They're all fresh and showered, wearing their regular clothes. After the tranings, I never joined them in the shower because my mom always picked me up and I didn't want to let her wait.

But I guess I have to shower with them right now, otherwise they think I've some problems with my private parts. Well, not at all. I've always been the bigger guy in the showers, even making some mouths fall open.

Last edited: