New Master and Slave Skype Group

33 male from UK (Suffolk) looking for a master to serve over cam.

Have been a cam slave on and off for the last 15 years.

I do have a few extra pounds but am working on getting fitter :) have lost 2 and a half a stone in the last 4 months.

I am married so need to be discreet but can talk daily and do tasks and will cam as often as possible.

Would like to find a local master (or mistress or couple) to serve as would like to try real life some day.

Likes are cbt, edging, wax play, nipple play.

Limits are scat, animal, family, blood, permanent.

Opening to trying new things and would love someone to take me on and train me to be their perfect slave.

Happy to answer any questions.

Skype - cs90b@outlook.com
 
Heya! My name is Trevor, and I’m looking for someone to train my throat over Skype :) I have a ton of dildos and other toys! I absolutely love covering my face is spit! Please hmu, use, and abuse me

Skype: Mag5420@outlook.com
 
Hello! My name is Trevor, and I’m looking for someone to train my throat over Skype :) I have a ton of dildos and other toys! I absolutely love covering my face is spit! Please hmu, use, and abuse me

Skype: Mag5420@outlook.com
 
26yo slave for skype. Add me masters: live:.cid.43d2983d6137976e
I'm into group using me, bdsm, cbt, bondage, feminization, showing my feet etc.
xdd.jpg
xd.jpg
 
Hello! My name is Trevor, and I’m looking for someone to train my throat over Skype :) I have a ton of dildos and other toys! I absolutely love covering my face is spit! Please hmu, use, and abuse me

Skype: Mag5420@outlook.com
 
Hello! My name is Trevor, and I’m looking for someone to train my throat over Skype :) I have a ton of dildos and other toys! I absolutely love covering my face is spit! Please hmu, use, and abuse me

Skype: Mag5420@outlook.com
 
Horny sissy slut looking for a verbal daddy to play with me.. could lead to meet ups.. Love phone sex, role play & Fantasies.. we can talk about my GF if it turns you on. i can only voice chat add me... phone or skype DM me

live:.cid.c18453b2033c50bf
 
19 slim bottom, tight , kinky, into making your fantasies come tru, want to be dominated by a dom, like to follow orders, showing and opening my hole
Snap: @csrhd
Skype: live:.cid.3260184896441db2
 
Hello! My name is Trevor, and I’m looking for someone to train my throat over Skype :) I have a ton of dildos and other toys! I absolutely love covering my face is spit! Please hmu, use, and abuse me

Skype: Mag5420@outlook.com
 
hi, im dylan, dom top master, im limitless looking for obedient f4gs slaves to own
my fav kinks: humiliation, degradation, bully, dog training, cbt, body writing, findom, dirty play, in/outdoor tasks, and more

skype: live:.cid.92eeca2140ad8143
telegram: @dlnmmm
 

Attachments

hi, im dylan, dom top master, im limitless looking for obedient f4gs slaves to own
my fav kinks: humiliation, degradation, bully, dog training, cbt, body writing, findom, dirty play, in/outdoor tasks, and more

skype: live:.cid.92eeca2140ad8143
telegram: @dlnmmm
Dog training interesting
 
live:.cid.e45637b72eec52cf
27m up for inspection, roleplay, games, submission
Limits: no face, no audio (roommate is sleeping), can't leave room, no insertion, no pain
 
25 Muslim Egyptian boy live in the uk I’ve been watching Hypnos for 5 years now, I need an enabler, a master, someone who’ll make me gayer by the day until I’m 100% certain of it.

I ideally want daily tasks that keep pushing my limits.

Skype : jasonkinky9797@hotmail.com or
live:.cid.3226545f3d45f141

Kik : jasonkinky9797
 
  • Like
Reactions: chastity lou
Join my skype group and worship my muscular body.

Requirements: all types of bodies (fit/muscular is a +), CAMs must be on!, verbal compliments is recommended.

Incentive: Cumshot, if there are enough interest

DO NOT RECORD OR POST anywhere
Join conversation (3am GMT+8)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Packic
25 Muslim Egyptian boy live in the uk I’ve been watching Hypnos for 5 years now, I need an enabler, a master, someone who’ll make me gayer by the day until I’m 100% certain of it.

I ideally want daily tasks that keep pushing my limits.

Skype : jasonkinky9797@hotmail.com or
live:.cid.3226545f3d45f141

Kik : jasonkinky9797
Start eating your cum learn to show off your bulge use light gray sweat shorts put a chastity on I will tell you when you can unlock your cage