Verified
Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started this story many years ago under my first account. I found it in my files recently and realized I never finished it. I have done some editing and additional writing. So I am posting it fresh, from the beginning, in this new thread. I will post it in chunks, with new content every few days until it is finished. Enjoy!

New Neighborhood​

We had moved into our new house in the winter. We didn't meet a lot of the neighbors at first, because a lot of them had winter homes elsewhere. It was a very nice part of town, and the new house stretched our budget a bit, but we were making it work.

I met my next door neighbor, Nate, during the first week of April. He was a nice guy, and it turned out we had a lot in common. My hobby of music was his profession. I held down a good paying 'real' job, but my passion was making music. Nate was a very successful local producer. As it turns out, he had a small studio in his basement.

"Why don't you come over Saturday evening, and you can check it out." He suggested.

"That would be great," I said. "What time?"

"How about sevenish?"

"I'll see you then."

I went home, and began to get some things ready for dinner. Marie, my wife, came in with a load of groceries as I was getting out some pots and pans. "Let me help you with those." I said as I patted her ass. Marie gladly handed me the heavy bags.

My wife is gorgeous, and I'm lucky to have her. She is around 5'7" with an hourglass figure. She has natural 36DD breasts, which were the envy of most of her (and my) friends. A nice small bubble butt, led to the nicest pair of legs I'd ever seen. Her light complexion was set off by her bright blue eyes and full red lips. She kept her dark hair short these days, and it framed her face nicely.

"I'm going to hang out with Nate from next door for awhile on Saturday evening. I hope that's all right. I didn't think we had any plans." I told her as we worked on chopping up the vegetables.

"That actually works out well. I met Meagan, Nate's wife, at the grocery. She invited me over for a party she is having with some of her girlfriends. I was afraid you would be bored here by yourself."

"Great. What kind of party is she having?" I asked.

"I'm not really sure. She said they called it the "AAA" club and told me to wear a nice dress. I'm sure it'll be fun, she said I would pick up the idea as I went."

We finished making dinner, and ate while we talked about our day and plans for the remainder of the week. Then we headed to our bedroom and turned in, because we both had to be at work early in the morning for meetings.

I was getting the mail from the mailbox on Friday afternoon, when I heard a dog barking. I looked up, and it was running right for me. It looked like it had slipped out of Nate's garage door, as some delivery guys were carrying some things into his house (for the party the following day, no doubt). It was a cute little dog, even though I'm not much of a dog person. I put the mail back in the box, and bent down to give him some attention. I hoped I wouldn't have to wait long for Nate to come out and get him.

As I looked back up, there was a gorgeous woman jogging down the driveway.

"Thank you so much for stopping him! He would have run all over town if you hadn't." She said.

"No problem. My name is John. You are...?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Meagan. I'm Nate's wife." She replied.

"Nice to meet you." I said as my eyes wandered up and down her figure from behind my dark sunglasses. I'd say Meagan was about 5'3'' and very petite. She has nice curves, small but very nice. You could tell she spent a lot of time taking care of herself. She had blonde hair that came just past her shoulders. Her green eyes sparkled in the afternoon sun. She was wearing a very fitted cap sleeve t-shirt, and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra when a little breeze kicked up and her picky breasts sprouted nice looking large nipples.

"I'm so excited that Marie is coming to the party tomorrow! We have the best time. I hope she knows how to relax and have fun. Well, I better take Buster back inside and make sure these delivery guys put everything in the right place and don't make a mess." Meagan said.

"Ok. Have a good night." I said, as I watched her turn and head back up the driveway. Her taut little ass swayed back and forth as she went. It was incredible. I bet you could bounce a quarter off it! I would have to be careful when either Marie or Nate was around, so that I wouldn't get caught staring at Meagan.

I took the mail inside and set it on the counter. "I met Meagan outside just now, honey" I said to Marie. "She seems really nice. She was excited that you were coming to the party, and said you would have a lot of fun."

"Yeah. It'll be nice to hang out with her and some of the other women around here. Make some new friends and whatnot."

Saturday morning Marie announced she would be gone most of the day getting pampered. She wanted a mani, pedi, etc. I told her to enjoy herself. The neighborhood kid who cuts my grass called shortly after Marie left and told me he wouldn't be able to cut my yard this weekend. A friend had called him to fill in at a baseball tournament. I had been hoping to spend some time in my little music studio, so I could take a fresh track (or at least a partial one) over to Nate's later. I decided that I had better get the yard done today, because I needed to pack for a business trip tomorrow, as I had an early flight out on Monday.

I put on some basketball shorts and a t-shirt and went outside to mow. It was pretty hot for April, one of those summer preview days. I mowed the front yard first. When I was about half way done, I saw a yellow Lamborghini pull down the street and pull into a driveway a couple houses down. As the iconic door rose, I saw a stunning Latin woman emerge. I was not sure of her exact origins, but she had amazing bronze skin, and some killin' curves. She went up to the front door and disappeared inside. A couple of passes in my yard later, and the Latin goddess reemerged, followed by an Asian princess. The Asian woman was my neighbor. I had never met her, or her husband, only seen them driving to and from the house. She had a body much like my next door neighbor Meagan, but a little less curvy. Her olive skin looked flawless. The two dark haired beauties slinked back into the Lambo and blasted out of the neighborhood.

I finished mowing the front, and went inside to get a drink of water before mowing the back. I realized while I was inside that I had worked up a pretty good sweat working outside, and my clothes were a little clingy. It felt good to sweat. I have been so busy with work lately that my workout routine has suffered. I wasn't fat by any means, but I was a little softer all around than I liked. "I really need to get back in the gym, before this gets out of hand," I thought.

Break time over, I headed into the back yard and fired up the lawn mower again. After about fifteen minutes, the back door to Nate's house opened. Nate and Meagan came out in swim attire, and headed to the deck around their pool. I had to admit, they made quite the striking pair, with Meagan's cheerleader looks and Nate's tall, very cut athletic build. Nate gave a little wave and dove into the pool. Meagan spread her towel over one of the deck chairs. Her microscopic bikini was not leaving anything to my imagination and I realized I was staring at her. As I refocused my attention to my yard, I thought I saw her lower her sunglasses a bit and look at me over the top of them. "Busted!" I thought. I hoped she wouldn't say anything to Nate, because I really would like to become friends with him.

I finished the yard and headed inside. It was a little after noon. I realized that I still had a fair amount of time to spend in the studio. I took a quick shower and grabbed a bite to eat. Then I headed down into the basement and my little recording studio, still having a tough time getting the image of Meagan and her tight little body out of my mind.

At about 6:30 I came out of my studio to see if Marie was home yet. As I headed towards the master suite, I heard the shower running. I quietly made my way into the bathroom. We have an all glass shower. I stood there silently and watched Marie wash her amazing body. She had the body of a supermodel. I am a very lucky man.

Marie could have easily been a model herself, and had gotten many offers to do just that. But she is very passionate about history and teaching, and loved her job at the university doing both. The thought of all those younger college guys constantly checking out my wife is a big turn on and I could feel my dick stir a little in my pants. I know Marie would never stray though. I'm her first and only lover. I'd had some wild times before I met her, but she hadn't been with anyone until me. We had talked about branching out a bit and trying to arrange a threesome or maybe swinging, but it had never progressed past some bedtime chatter.

"How long have you been standing there?" Marie asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, just a little while. Can't help but admire how stunning you are." As I spoke, she had started drying off. Now that the steam and glass weren't distorting my view I could see that she had a wax treatment during her day of pampering. Her pussy looked so good. Fresh and smooth, with a little triangle of hair above her vagina. Just the way I liked it.

She walked over toward the vanity, and I crept up behind her. I kissed the back of her neck as I slid my arms around her waist. "Mmmm" she moaned. I knew the precise spot to kiss, to send shivers down her spine towards her pussy. I kept kissing, and worked my hands up to her breasts. I began to massage them lightly, and tweak her nipples ever so gently. Her body melted back into mine.

I turned her around, and picked her up by her waist and set her on the counter. My hands roamed over her curves as I kissed her on the mouth deeply. I worked my kisses down her neck and her upper body. My hands found her knees and I spread her legs apart, as I knelt down in front of her.

"Honey.." she started to protest. But I cut her off with a look and a raised finger to my lips.

I leaned in and kissed the outer lips of her pussy. She smelled so good that I wanted to dive right in. I held back though. I know she is highly sensitive, so I have to take my time. I kissed up and down her freshly waxed lips. I used my fingers to part them and began kissing and tugging on her inner lips. Her hips began to slowly move as she relaxed and allowed herself to enjoy the attention. I gave her inner lips some long licks with my tongue, stopping just short of her clit.

"You..can be such...a tease.." she managed to say, as her breath quickened. I gave her clit a little flick of my tongue, and then moved down and pushed my tongue into her vagina. She tasted so good. I moved my tongue in and out of the entry to her pussy. I wanted to have her so bad, but knew I didn't have the time. That would have to wait until later.

After a couple minutes of tongue fucking, I slid back up a bit and kissed her clit. I licked it, sucked it and kissed it. Her hips moved in rhythm with my tongue. I put my first two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. I curled them back towards myself, massaging her g-spot. I continued to tongue her clit. I worked at a steady pace, allowing her to build up to an orgasm.

"Oohhh..." she moaned. She had her hands on the back of my head now, directing the pace. Her hips pushed forward and her hands clamped my head down, as her body tightened in orgasm. I felt her pussy clenched down on my fingers. I kept firm pressure on her clit with my tongue, and on her g-spot with my fingers.

"Mmm" Marie purred. I pulled my fingers from her body and stood up. She hopped down from the counter and kissed me hard. "Thank you. That should give my cheeks a nice glow for the party."

"You are most welcome." I replied, as I washed my hands and face. I didn't want to smell like sex when I went over to Nate's house. I looked up at the clock and realized it was time for me to go. "I'll see you later dear. Text me if you get bored with the girls, and I'll come save you."

"You do the same," she replied. "I love you."

"I love you too." And with that, I headed over to Nate's.

I grabbed the thumb drive with my music on it, and headed out the front door to Nate's. As I started across the side yard, I saw the yellow Lambo again. It pulled up and stopped in front of Nate's driveway. Two very fit guys came down the driveway towards the car. They were both well over six foot tall, and sporting chiseled muscular bodies. One guy was black, and the other was white. Both wore black clothes from head to toe. They opened the doors of the Lambo and helped the women out.

The Latin woman was wearing a red dress that matched her lipstick perfectly. The dress had a flowing asymmetrical hem that cut up very high on her right leg. The deep v-plunging neckline showed off her ample breasts. The Oriental woman had on a skin tight blue and green dress. Her perky breasts and perfectly formed ass were accented very well. I was glad that Marie had picked out one of her sexy dresses to wear to the party. She had been worried it would be too much, but it looked like she would fit right in.

I nearly ran into the side of Nate's house, because I had trouble pulling my eyes of the two gorgeous women headed up the driveway. I rang the door on the side of the house, per Nate's request. After a few seconds, he opened the door and invited me in. The door led to a small corridor, which then led directly to his music studio.

"Glad you could make it." He said.

"I've really been looking forward to it. Gave me a great excuse to spend some time working on some of my stuff for you to hear." I replied.

Nate gave me a tour of the studio. There was a control room with all the latest gear. In the back of the control room was a long window. From the orientation of the room, I was pretty sure it looked into the house, but the window was dark and I couldn't tell what was behind it. There was a large sound stage, and two smaller isolation rooms as well.

After the tour, we sat down in the control room and started talking shop.

---------------------------------------------------------

An hour or so had passed and I pondered aloud "I hope Marie is having a good time."

"Is she out tonight?" Nate asked.

"She's here. Meagan invited her. I'm really glad. A lot of her friends have moved away, and most of her colleagues are men. It would be good for her to make some new friends here in the neighborhood."

"I didn't realize she was coming tonight. Did she tell you anything about the party?"

"Not really." I replied. "She told me Meagan said some girls were going to get together and have fun. Something about AAA. Why?"

"Well...I'm not sure how to tell you."

"What's going on Nate? What is AAA?"

"It stands for Aphrodite and Adonis. It is a sex club/party Meagan started. The women are in charge and run the show." Nate said as his eyes drifted towards the floor.

"Oh.......wow. I don't know how to respond to that. So those guys I saw out front earlier...?"

"They are part of the crew of men here to serve the women, however they choose." Nate said.

"I should text Marie. She needs a little advanced warning. She'll flip out." I said.

"You can't." Nate replied. "All cell phones are taken at the door. A lot of high power women come to this thing. No one wants any evidence floating around."

"I.... How do you deal with this man?" I asked. "You're a good looking guy. Why would Meagan want to do this type of thing?"

"Those men out there are more than just good looking, fit guys. They are all well equipped. They've been hand selected by Meagan and a few of her closest pals. I may be a lot of things, but I'm not well hung." Nate said. "I'm ok with it. She only has this thing a couple times a year. The rest of the time she is all mine."

"Wow." I was having trouble speaking, because I was just blown away, completely floored.

An awkward silence hung in the air for a couple of minutes.

"There might be a way for us to clue Marie in." Nate finally said. "I'm not allowed out there unless Meagan calls me on the intercom. But we might be able to sneak you out there. Meagan and I noticed while you were mowing, that you appeared to be pretty hung yourself. Were we correct?"

My thoughts flashed back to earlier, and I remembered my sweat clinging clothes. "Listen....Nate...."

"Just answer the question."

"Well, I suppose."

"Grower or shower?" he asked.

"Both." I said.

"Okay. Do you see the door in the back of the drum isolation booth? It leads to a corridor that lets out into a prep room. You need to go in there, and put on some of the clothes. The pants are very tight, and your junk will be well visible. That is what the other men will be wearing. Make sure you stand up straight and walk with confidence, or somebody will know something is up. The prep room leads to the kitchen. Grab a tray with some drinks. Go out and find Marie, and quickly and quietly tell her what you think she needs to know. Then come back the way you came."

"Okay. Thanks Nate."

I went through the door and made my way to the prep room. Luckily, none of the other men were around. I took off my clothes and found some of the ones Nate had described. I looked down at my dick as I started to pull up the pants. I hang around six and a half inches and pretty fat when not erect. Bigger than most of the men I'd seen but, I decided it would be a good idea to work up a bit of a semi. It might help keep people's eyes focused away from my face and increase my chances of not being recognized. So I pulled on my cock for a bit, and it swelled as expected. I finished putting on the clothes and took a quick look in the mirror. "I look ridiculous!" I thought. Anyone could see the very definite outline of my cock.

"I hope this works" I said, under my breath. And I headed for the kitchen.

I pushed my way into the kitchen. There were five other guys in there, refilling their trays with drinks or food. All five were in excellent shape, but ranged in overall size from lightweight boxer, to defensive tackle. All had on black tight fitting pants of some type, some were long, some short, and one guy had on just a black bikini style bottom. Two had on shirts, and the other three were shirtless. The one thing in common was the large bulge in their pants.

I looked down quickly, and was relieved to see that my bulge fit in well. I grabbed a tray with some crackers and cheese on it, and headed out of the kitchen to the large area where the women were. There were probably about fifteen more men out there, wandering around, offering the women various items. About a dozen gorgeous women were spread throughout the room. I scanned them and found Marie sitting on the other side of the room, in a chair in the corner, looking overwhelmed. I began to slowly walk in that general direction.

I passed the Latin goddess and her Asian friend. They were talking to a very tall white guy. He had a swimmers build, broad shoulders, cut but not overly muscled. He had no shirt on, and a pair of biker type shorts. The Asian woman was slowly running her fingernails down his chest. I looked down and saw that the head of his cock was beginning to peek out of the bottom of the left leg of his shorts. The material was straining to contain his very long dick. The Latin woman was whispering something into his ear, and he was clearly excited by it.

I remembered that I needed to get to Marie, so I turned and kept moving across the broad room. I had made it about half way when a woman stepped into my path. I'm guessing that she was about 40 years old, but she had the body of someone in her mid twenties. Something in her eyes gave her age away. A depth of knowledge or experience. Her hazel eyes had a mesmerizing pattern, and I was starting to get lost in them. I realized she was talking to me.

"...types of cheese are on your tray?" She asked.

"Um...., well..., I am not sure." I managed. Her perfect complexion, eyes and low cut dress were making it hard to focus.

"I thought Meagan had you all trained to know everything about what you are serving? I don't remember ever seeing you at one of these before."

"Oh yeah, I'm a new addition. Just got the call a couple of days ago. I didn't have time to make a meeting of the various offerings. I'm sorry. I'm sure whatever you pick will be delicious."

She looked me over. Slowly running her eyes up and down my body. They lingered at my crotch for some time. "Yes, it does look delightful...Tell me...what was your name?"

"John."

"John. How perfect is that." She said, "Tell me, John. Does it get even thicker?" She leaned in and cupped her hand around my bulge. My cock began to grow immediately. I hadn't been touched by anyone but Marie in a very long time.

"I see that it does." She said as she slowly ran her hand over my cock. "My, my. You may have one of the fattest dicks here, and you look like you know how to enjoy yourself. In shape, but not fanatical about it. Well, I'm still trying to decide how to spend my evening, John, but don't wander too far."

With that, she removed her hand and walked away, carefully eyeing some of the other men in the room.

I picked up my pace and headed directly towards Marie. I reached the side of her chair without being side tracked again. She was looking out of the large windows into the back yard. It had gotten dark outside.

"Some cheese or crackers, miss?" I said.

"No thank you..." Marie said as she turned her head to look at who had approached her. Her eyes paused at my large bulge (I was nearly fully erect from my encounter) for a moment, and then she looked up at my face. "John!" she exclaimed. "Honey, I didn't know...you don't..."

"Shhh!" I hissed. "Not so loud. I'm not supposed to be here. Nate helped me sneak in after he found out you were here and had filled me in on the party."

"John, I think this is some kind of sex party, or orgy or something." Marie said. She was clearly overwhelmed.

"Yes, it is. But listen. Nate told me that the women are in charge. You can do whatever you want."

"But John...., I don't think I'm comfortable with any of this."

"Marie. I love you. I always will. We have talked about this type of thing before. I want you to have a good time. Let loose. Have a couple drinks. Check out these guys. If you find one appealing, explore that some. Let your instincts take over."

"John, I don't know..."

"Listen, I better keep moving. I'm not sure how Meagan will react if she finds me out here. Just relax and have a good time. I think Nate can help me monitor what is going on. If you look like you are in trouble I will find a way to get you out of here."

With that, I turned and headed back towards the kitchen. I moved quickly, and ducked into the kitchen without being stopped. I sent the tray down on the counter. I went back through the door into the prep area. My cock was still straining to straighten out and fully harden. I was looking for my clothes, when I heard someone enter behind me.

"You!!"

I turned and saw Meagan standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips. She was clearly angry.

"How did you get in here?!?"

"Nate and I felt that Marie deserved a heads up, before things got really going in there. She has only ever been with me. I wanted her to know that she could relax and explore." I responded.

"Hmmm. Had I known you were her only, I might not have thrown her into a gathering this big to start."

"I'm going back in with Nate. I won't come out here again. I promise." I said.

"Hold on. One of my friends made a comment about the new guy. You apparently made quite the impression on her. She said you were very thick. I thought I had seen the beginnings of a monster while you were mowing."

Meagan closed the door behind her. She walked over closer to me. For the first time she could see below my chest.

"Damn John!" Her eyes opened wide as she caught sight of my bulge. "That looks amazing! You owe me for storming my party..... show it to me."

I paused. "Meagan.... I don't think..."

"You don't get to think here. None of the men do. It was not a request." Meagan said with force.

"Well.... I guess..." I slowly pulled the tight fitting pants down over my bulge, and my cock sprung loose. It was glad to have the space, and hardened the rest of the way. I couldn't believe I was standing there in front of my neighbor's gorgeous wife, with her staring at my dick.

"Put your hand around it." She demanded.

I grabbed my cock at the base. My fingers did not quite reach all the way around.

"Amazing! You can't even hold the whole thing." Meagan walked over to me. She pushed my arm aside, and grabbed my cock with both of her hands. "Mmmm. So hard. Thick ones like this don't normally get this hard." She had a twinkle in her eye as she looked at my cock. "I wish I had time for you to shove this monster in my pussy, right here, right now. But, I have guests to attend, and a party to push into full swing. Go back in with Nate, but tell him I may need you out here later. I think my friend will insist on seeing you again."

With that, Meagan released my throbbing cock and walked through the door back into the kitchen. I grabbed my clothes off the floor, and headed back into the music studio, to tell Nate what had happened.

I went back into the recording and found Nate flipping some switches in the back of the control room, by the large window. I watched as the "window" sprung to life with various images from around the house. What I thought was a window was actually a very large monitor that Nate had hooked up to a system of security cameras.

"How'd it go?" Nate asked.

"I got to Marie and explained to her what the party is all about. She is still a little freaked out, but I told her to relax and explore. I'm hoping she lets her hair down a bit."

"Good. You will be able to keep an eye on her, and anyone else for that matter, from here. Did anyone notice you?"

I looked down and paused for a moment. While my head was down, I noticed my cock was straining against the fabric of the tight pants. I was still pretty aroused from my run in with Meagan. I looked back up at Nate. "Yeah. A lady stopped me on my way to Marie. She commented that she hadn't seen me before. I told her I was a late addition to this party, and she seemed to buy it."

"That's good." Nate replied.

"There was one more person."

"Really, who?"

"Meagan grabbed me as I was headed back through the prep room. She was pretty upset. I explained what was going on, and I think she calmed down some. She said her friend may want to see me later."

"Ok, well..we will see what happens I suppose."

"Nate...."

"Yeah. What's up John?"

"Um...Meagan grabbed my cock. She said that after her friend told her about it, she wanted to see it for herself. I'm sorry man."

"Hey, no worries. You know I'm aware of what happens at these parties. Besides, from the look of that thing in your pants, I guess I can't blame her. Let's take a look and see what's going on out there."

With that, Nate spun his chair around and began to manipulate the images on the giant monitor. I pulled up a chair and sat down next to him.

"Ah," Nate said, "I see that Lynn and Jess have started in with 'The Swimmer'" He pulled up a large image in the center of the display. "We have nicknames for all the guys here." Nate explained.

I looked and saw the Asian woman and the Latin woman with the same guy from before.

"Lynn is the petite Asian woman, a neighbor of ours." Nate said.

I watched as Lynn grabbed the waistband of the shorts on The Swimmer and pulled them slowly to the floor as she went to her knees. Jess (the Latin woman) was running her hands over his well chiseled upper body. The Swimmers cock, now free, stuck out from his body and curved towards the floor. It was incredibly long. Lynn reached up and took it with both her hands. She began to slowly stroke it up and down. The Swimmer’s eyes closed and his head leaned back as she worked his penis.

Lynn raised up on her knees and slowly took the head of the cock into her mouth. She had both of her hands around the base of it, and there was plenty of room for her to put 5 or 6 inches into her mouth. She teased the tip of The Swimmers dick with her tongue.

"Damn" I said.

"Yeah, he has the longest cock here. Not too thick, but 11 inches is a big draw for some of the women." Nate replied.

Lynn and Jess were leading The Swimmer over to a large couch. They pushed him down on it. Lynn began her blowjob again. This time, she cupped his balls in one hand as she worked his shaft with the other and her mouth. She was bobbing her head up and down slowly, taking a good 7 inches into her little mouth. Jess was slowly peeling Lynn's dress off. She was kissing Lynn's body as the tight fabric revealed the perfect olive skin.

Lynn continued what looked like a masterful blowjob. The Swimmer was clearly enjoying himself as he ran his fingers through Lynn's hair, his hips rising a bit to meet her wet mouth. Lynn pulled her mouth off the long cock, put a couple of fingers at the very base of the monster to steady it, and then, slowly, slid the whole thing down her throat.

"Damn!" I said again.

"Yeah. I wouldn't know from experience, but it looks like Lynn gives some great head." Nate replied.

I watched, stunned, as Lynn slid her mouth up and down the entire length of The Swimmers super long cock. I'm sure the downward curve of his dick helped the maneuver, but it was still a very impressive sight.

Jess was behind the now naked Lynn. Lynn's tight little ass was up in the air. Jess was running her fingers between her legs, massaging her pussy. Lynn's hips were moving in time with Jess' fingers. I watched as Jess inserted a finger into Lynn's waiting pussy. She slowly worked two, then three fingers in. Jess was giving Lynn quite the finger fuck. Lynn's progress on The Swimmer’s cock had slowed, and she was now just licking the head, shaft and balls and she rode Jess' fingers.

Lynn threw her head back and moaned loudly as her body shook with an orgasm. After the intensity passed, she looked over her shoulder at Jess and said "Damn bitch, you know just where my buttons are! Now..we need to get you some pleasure."

Lynn got up and turned to face Jess. She grabbed the top of her dress and ripped it from Jess' body. The ferocity of the action took me by surprise. Lynn kissed Jess deeply, full on the mouth. Then she led her to the couch. She smacked Jess on the ass and said "Now bend over like the nasty girl you are."

Lynn pushed Jess over at the waist. Jess' large, but incredible bubble butt was now sticking up in the air. Her shapely legs leading down to a sexy pair of red high heels. Lynn smacked her ass again, leaving a small red mark. She grabbed The Swimmer and pulled him up off the couch. She reached and grabbed his long dick and said "Let's put this thing to some good use."

Lynn lined The Swimmer up behind Jess' stunning ass. She grabbed his dick and pulled him forward, placing his cock head at the opening to the wet, waiting pussy.

"All at once." Lynn commanded.

The Swimmer grasped Jess' hips and quickly plunged the full length of his enormous cock into her.

"FFFUUUCK!" Jess screamed.

The Swimmer began a strong and steady rhythm of pounding, pulling nearly all the way out before plunging all the way in again. Jess was tossing her head around wildly, moaning and screaming. Lynn stood to the side with a big grin on her face, as she occasionally smacked Jess' ass between The Swimmers strokes.

He fucked the Latin goddess hard for quite some time. A small crowd of the other guests had congregated and were watching. Jess continued to scream and moan as she built to several climaxes.

"I...... think...... I'm....... going...... to........ cum........." The Swimmer managed through his out of breath pumping.

Lynn grabbed him and pushed him away from Jess, and sank to her knees. She swallowed the long cock at once, and worked it with her throat and tongue. The Swimmer’s ass tightened as he yelled "DAMN!!!" and came down the Asian princess's tight throat.

Lynn's pace slowly and she began to work her mouth off the long tool. She licked up and down the shaft several times. "You taste good Jess." Lynn said with a big smile on her face. The Swimmer sank down on the couch, trying to catch his breath.

"Wow." I said.

"Pretty good stuff right. HD quality security cams make for some of the best live porn viewing." Nate said.

"You aren't kidding." I replied as I noticed Marie sitting in the background. A smile on her face, her hand up her dress, and a pair of large black hands rubbing her shoulders.

Marie and I had a great sex life. We made love several times a week, and both of us enjoyed ourselves. My very thick cock filled her tight, slippery pussy to the max. If there was one downside, I didn’t get a lot of head. Marie had a pretty small mouth, and she just couldn’t fit my dick in there. She would lick up and down the shaft sometimes, but it was just not the same. I know it frustrated her as well, because she wanted to please me in every way possible.

I had fantasy dreams about her deep throating me. I know she could do it, if my cock was a bit thinner. She had teased me several times with bananas, and other phallic food. My cock was growing fat, thinking about it and watching her finger her clit on the video monitor.

Marie was partially reclined on a couch in the corner of the main living room. Her dress had a high slit, and she had pushed it up and over. She was slowly rubbing her clit, while looking around the room at the rest of the guests in various states of undress and action. The look on Marie’s face was a mixture of pleasure, fear, amazement, and curiosity.

A tall black man was standing behind Marie, and he was gently rubbing her shoulders. He had a build similar to the Swimmer’s, but his shoulders were not as broad. He looked like he could play a mean game of basketball, with his long arms and big hands. Meagan walked up behind him, stood on her tippy toes and whispered in his ear. He looked over his shoulder at her, smiled and nodded.

“Who is the man behind Marie?” I asked Nate.

“They call him the Forward. Used to play college ball, messed up his knee before he could go pro.” Nate replied.

I watched as the Forward made his way around the couch and stood next to where Marie was sitting. He had on biker style shorts, and I could see his cock snaking down his leg. His dark ebony skin was a stark contrast to Marie’s milky flesh. He rubbed the upper part of her left arm, and then worked his hand down to hers. The Forward took Marie’s hand and brought it up to the bulge in his shorts. With her right hand still massaging her own clit, and her left on his penis bulge, Marie looked up at him and smiled.

“My name is Marie,” she said.

“They call me the Forward.”

“You must have been a basketball player.”

“Yes ma’am.” He replied. “Meagan tells me this is your first party.”

“That is correct. I’m still a bit overwhelmed, but I am having fun.”

“Is there anything I can do to help you relax?” the Forward asked.

Marie thought for a moment. She knew John had said to relax and enjoy herself. She trusted him to not be angry, if she followed his suggestion. “My hand is starting to cramp a little. Do you think you could take over for me down here?”

“It would be my pleasure.”

The Forward sat down on the couch next to Marie. He slid his large dark hand up her ivory thigh, and began massaging her pussy lips. Marie bit her lower lip, closed her eyes and sighed. His strong hands were working her lips in a slow rhythmic pattern, using the already flowing love juices to lubricate them.

“This would be better if you could spread your legs apart. Can I take your dress off?” He asked.

“Yes.”

The Forward reached behind Marie’s neck and untied the halter top of her dress. She stood up, and he slowly worked the dress down her body and over her hips, taking his time to caress her smooth skin. The dress was the only clothes she had on, so she sank back into the couch, and spread her legs apart. The Forward began to work the outside of her pussy again. Marie closed her eyes and relaxed into his touch.

Using the outer two of his fingers, the Forward opened Marie’s pussy lips. He put his large flat thumb on her slit and began to rub slowly. Marie tossed her head back in pleasure. She was always more horny after her first orgasm, so after her time with John earlier, Marie was ready to explode. After a couple of minutes, the Forward quickened the pace of his thumb. He also slid his two middle fingers into Marie’s pussy. They entered easily and smoothly, as her juices were readily flowing. With his thumb making circles on her clit, and his long fingers drawing back and forth over her G spot, Marie was in heaven. Her thighs started to tremble, and she moaned deeply as an orgasm began to build. The Forward slowly increased his rhythm to match the motion of Marie’s hips. She pulled her thighs up and out.

“Fuck! I am cumming!!” Marie gasped. Her whole body visibly tensed and the Forward kept his hand going. “FUCK!!!” After a minute Marie’s body relaxed. The Forward stopped moving his hand, but left his fingers in her pussy.

A couple minutes of silence passed. The Forward gently ran his free hand over Marie’s
silky skin, which had a fine patina of perspiration on it.

“That was amazing. Thank you.” She finally said.

“You are welcome.” He replied.

“Your cock looks pretty nice in those shorts. I bet it looks better out of them. May I see it?” Marie asked.

“Of course.”

The Forward stood up. Marie sat up, and took his waistband in her small hands. She carefully slid the tight shorts over his bulge and dropped them to the floor. The Forward stepped out of them. His long dark cock hung down. The skin of the shaft was as dark as night, and the head was the color of milk chocolate. It looked to be a little shorter than the Swimmer’s cock, but a touch fatter. It was nowhere near as fat as my dick though.

Marie took the cock in both of her hands. Some of the long shaft and all the head stuck out passed her hands.

She licked her lips and said, “Let me see if I can please you now.”

I was excited to see what Marie could do. I had long dreamt of her blowjobs, and now I would witness it.

I took a look at the many views on the video screen. Most of the guests were in various states of undress, performing a variety of sexual acts. The thing that struck me was the array of different cock sizes and shapes. It seemed like there was at least one cock meant for each type of sex act. Some of them were long and thin, good for oral or anal. Some of them thick, meant for a stretch while fucking. It was pretty incredible.

I focused back on the part of the screen that showed Marie and the Forward. Marie was holding his long ebony cock with both hands. From what Nate had told me, I estimated that it was around ten inches long and five and half around. It seemed like it would be a perfect size for Marie to work some oral magic.

Marie began to lick the head and exposed portion of the Forward’s cock. The contrast of the darkness of his skin and the lightness of hers, struck me again. I was transfixed. Marie slowly put the head of the cock in her mouth. She looked up at the Forward with a twinkle in her eye. I could just make out her tongue swirling around his cock head. He was clearly enjoying himself. Marie took one hand off the long dick, and eased more of it into her mouth. She began to slowly work the head and top of the shaft in and out of her mouth. Her red lipsticked lips looked amazing.

With one hand holding the cock steady and the other of the Forward’s hip, Marie began to pick up her pace. She was taking about six or seven inches of the cock into her mouth.

Nate asked, “Do you get that at home?”

“No. I don’t fit in her mouth, I’m too thick.”

“I bet this is difficult to watch then.” He replied.

“Actually, I find it very hot.”

My cock had grown as big as the tight pants would allow. “I hope Marie isn’t all sexed out later. I’m going to need some release.” I thought to myself.

Looking back at the screen, I saw that Marie had taken the cock out of her mouth. She was using one hand to make long, slow strokes up and down its length. After a minute she let go of the cock. The Forward looked down at her, slight disappointment on his face. His cock hung low, with a downward curve.

Marie grinned. She crouched down a little, to get her head under the black dick. She lifted her chin, and put the cock back in her mouth. Marie put her hands on the Forward’s hips. Simultaneously pulling him to her, as she moved into him; Marie swallowed the Forward’s cock. All the way to the base.

My jaw nearly hit the floor. I had seen Marie deepthroat a banana, but it was nowhere near this long. My cock jumped in my pants, wanting some attention of its own.

Guiding the Forward’s hips with her hands, Marie worked the long cock in and out of her throat. The Forward had his eyes on her, enjoying the rare view. She slowly picked up the pace, until the cock was fucking her throat. The Forward wasn’t going to last long. I saw his ass muscles tense, and Marie buried her face into his crotch. The Forward twitched a couple of times, as he shot his load down her throat.

Marie slowly, very slowly pulled the dick out of her mouth. She licked the last bit of leaking cum off the Forward’s cock head. He bit on his lip, at the intense sensation.

“Thank you.” Marie said.

“No. Thank you, ma’am.” He replied.

At that moment, the buzzer from the outside door of the studio rang, and Meagan and the woman from earlier came in the other door leading to the house.

Nate stood up and headed to the studio door. He opened the door, and a petite young woman stood there grinning.

“Hey Nate!” she said.

“Ashley! I didn't know you were coming over tonight.” He replied.

“I wanted to surprise you.” Meagan piped up.

She walked over and gave Ashley a hug.

“You succeeded. I didn’t think I’d be seeing Ashley again. My impression was that it was a one-time thing.” Nate said.

“That was my original thought, but you seemed to enjoy it, so why not let you have some fun.” Meagan said.

Ashley moved over and gave Nate a big hug. She was maybe five feet tall, and couldn’t weigh a hundred pounds. She looked very young; I doubted she was any older than twenty-three. She had a very petite figure, with a perfect little ass. She looked even smaller standing next to Nate.

“Thanks for inviting me back. Nate is just perfect.” Ashley said. “He is so attentive, and his cock is just right.” She reached up and rubbed Nate’s crotch with her delicate little hand.

Meagan must have noticed the curiosity on my face, because she turned and addressed me.

“I invited Ashley over to play with Nate a couple of parties ago. I felt a little bad about him being alone while I was having so much fun. I met Ashley at the gym, and after a few workout sessions we had become fast friends. She mentioned that the couple guys she had been with had hurt her, because they hadn't taken their time and their cocks were too big for her small pussy. I told her about my little club and about Nate. I was only planning to have her over that one time, but they both seemed to enjoy each other, so I asked her to come over tonight.”

“I see.” I replied. “I guess I should head home, so you two can enjoy your time.”

“Not so fast!” replied the woman I had met earlier. “You still have work to do for me.”

“Jean was looking forward to spending some time with you John,” said Meagan.

Jean’s face beamed with a big smile. She had the biggest smile I’d ever seen.

“This might have potential,” I thought to myself.

Jean walked over to me and patted me on the ass. “You are right, though, John. We should let Nate have some privacy. Get a move on!” She smacked my ass harder.

Meagan walked over to Ashley, gave her a hug and kissed her cheek. Then moved over to Nate and gave him a deep kiss.

“You two enjoy yourselves,” she said.

Jean took my hand and led me towards the door to the rest of the house, while Meagan followed behind. We went through the door, and Meagan shut it behind her. Jean let go of my hand, and Meagan made her way around me. They both stood in front of me.

“All the men here have been through a pretty thorough screening process,” Meagan said.

“We put them through their paces, to make sure there are no surprises on party nights,” added Jean.

“Before I leave you to Jean’s capable hands, you will have to go through a brief version of the screening,” Meagan continued. “Take off your shirt.”

I pulled my shirt off over my head. I stood in front of the two gorgeous women, with my bulge showing in the ridiculously tight pants.

“Not as cut and trim as we usually require,” stated Meagan.

Jean broke in, “I like it. I think the variety is good. He is still in good shape. Besides, look at that bulge. That alone gets him through in my book. Plus, he is really cute.”

“Maybe. We will have to take measurements to be sure.”

“Measurements?” I asked.

“Yes,” replied Meagan. “We maintain a book of measurements on all the Adonis’. That way, if a woman here has something specific in mind, we can point her to the best man for the job. Take your pants off. Slowly. It is fun to watch.”

I did my best to take off the pants sexily and slowly. I felt a little bit like a fool, but tried not to show it. I was not sure what was coming next, and did not want to ruin my chances. My cock sprang free from the restrictive pants, and hung in a fat semi in front of me.

“Pretty good,” said Jean. “Turn around for us. We need to see all of you.”

I slowly turned in a circle, feeling the weight of the two women carefully looking over my frame. As I turned back to face them, they were smiling. I was relieved to see it. The process was nerve-racking.

“Do you want the honors, or should I?” Jean asked Meagan.

“I think there will be enough for both of us to do,” she replied.

They approached me, and Meagan pulled a cloth measuring tape from her pocket. Jean stood on my left and Meagan on my right. They ran their hands across my chest and down my abdomen. My cock began to grow as the stunning women caressed my body. Jean placed her left hand under my balls and began to massage them, as she squeezed my ass with her right hand. Meagan put her right hand around my cock, doing her best to close her fingers. They didn’t get very close. She slowly pumped my cock, and it quickly grew.

“Very good,” said Meagan. “Some men get a little stage fright with two unfamiliar women being this aggressive. You have passed that part of the screening with flying colors. Jean, hold this thing still while I measure.”

“My pleasure.” Jean grabbed a hold of my cock. “Damn! This is one heavy cock!” She exclaimed.

With Jean holding my cock steady, Meagan unrolled part of the measuring tape.

“We will do length first,” she said.

She laid the measuring tape along the top of my erection, holding one end at the base.

“Nine and a half inches. That is longer than I expected. It must look shorter because of how fat it is. We will measure girth in three places; the base, mid shaft and around the head.”

Meagan took the tape and wrapped it around the base of my cock. Jean held my cock steady at the head. I couldn’t believe that these two gorgeous women were measuring my dick!

“Seven inches!” Jean blurted out. “Incredible. Keep going Meagan.”

Meagan moved the measuring tape up around the middle of my shaft.

“Seven inches here too,” she said. Jean moved her grip to the base of my dick. Meagan wrapped the measuring tape around the head of my cock. She looked down, with her eyes wide. She checked the tape and the measurement again.

“Seven and a half fucking inches! Damn John, that is a seriously fat cock.”

Jean slowly pumped my cock with her hand.

“My dear, this is a thing of beauty. You most definitely pass the size requirements. The last phase of the screening is a stamina test. Normally, that would be one on one with either Meagan or myself. Tonight calls for a special exception. I think we will do that test out in the party. I know the other ladies will at least want a look at that meat you are swinging. Meagan, what do you think?”

“That sounds like a perfect plan. I will let you take the lead with him, but try to share if there is interest,” Meagan replied.

“I’ll do my best.”

Meagan also placed her hand on my cock, and the two of them led me out into the house by my dick.

Nate pulled Ashley close to him, and squeezed her tight, in a big hug. Their size difference was almost comical. Nate was 6’4” and had an athletic build. Ashley was 5’ tall and very petite. Nate picked up Ashley, and gave her a deep kiss.

“I'm so glad Meagan invited me over again,” she said. “I had such a great time on my last visit. I've missed you.”

“I'm glad too. I get pretty damn horny monitoring all the action of these parties.”

Ashley hopped up and wrapped her legs around Nate’s waist. He moved his hands under her ass, to help support her miniscule weight. His hands easily fit each of her small, firm ass cheeks. He gave them a hard squeeze, and she yelped in a mixture of pleasure and surprise.

“I forgot how strong your hands are, Nate,” Ashley said dreamily.

“Well, I didn't forget what a fantastic ass you have!” He replied.

Nate carried Ashley over to one of the couches in the studio and gently set her down. She was wearing a short plaid skirt, with knee high stockings and a fitted white button down shirt. Ashley was playing up her young age with the sexy school girl routine. It was working; Nate could feel his cock rising in his pants.

They spent a long time on the couch making out. Groping at each other like two teenage kids. Nate had taken off Ashley’s blouse to find a sheer, delicate white lace bra underneath. He could see her dark nipples through the fabric, and could tell they were hard with anticipation. Nate reached around her and undid the clasp with one hand. The bra slid down from her small, but firm and perky young breasts. He leaned down and gently kissed all of each breast, before sucking and licking hard on her right nipple, while tweaking the left one with his fingers.

“Mmmm... let’s get the rest of these clothes off.” Ashley moaned in pleasure.

She gently pushed Nate back. She stood up in front of him, and turned her back to him. Looking over her shoulder, she slowly unfastened the closure on her skirt. Then slowly, painfully slowly, she leaned forward while sliding the skirt down her legs. Her delicate panties matched her bra. She repeated the strip tease with her panties, but left her stockings on. Then, Ashley moved over to Nate. She pulled his shirt off, over his head. Grabbing his hands, she led him to stand up. Ashley ran her hands down Nate’s well-toned shoulders, chest and abdomen. She took hold of his waistband, and began to pull his pants down as she crouched to her knees.

Nate’s cock sprang forth. He had a slightly above average cock, 6” long and 5” around. It would have been fine for most guys, but it looked a bit out of place on his tall frame. For Ashley though, it was perfect. She had been with a few different men, and her small pussy just couldn't fit anything bigger than average. The fact that it was attached to a hot, nice guy was a big bonus.

Nate stepped out of his pants. Ashley reached up and stroked his cock with her right hand, as she kneaded his balls with her left. With a twinkle in her eye, which told of innocence long lost, Ashley put Nate’s cock in her mouth. She kept her eyes locked with his, knowing it drove him crazy. She slowly worked her tongue around his dick, as she moved it in and out of her mouth. After a couple of minutes, she pushed forward quickly and took all of the cock in her mouth. Ashley worked her tongue like a wave, and hummed a low, long pitch. Nate could feel his pleasure building fast.

“Better...slow...down...won’t last...long,” he managed to say.

Ashley worked her tongue with renewed gusto, and in about thirty seconds was swallowing Nate’s load as he came down her throat.

“Ughhhhmmmm” Nate moaned. “Sorry about that. That trick with your tongue is incredible.”

“No worries. I’m sure the party will last quite a while yet. We'll have time for more. Let’s get a drink and see what’s going on out there.” Ashley replied.

Meagan and Jean pushed the swinging door from the kitchen into the large main room open, and pulled me along with them by my cock. It was hard to process all that had happened in the past few hours. Just how did I get myself into this position, being led around by two gorgeous women holding my dick?

The party was definitely in full swing. There were people having sex all over the room. Piles of clothes, long forgotten by their original owners, were lying around the room. Some people had paired off, while others were enjoying some group fun. Several people looked up as Jean, Meagan and I entered the room. I noticed a couple of the women’s smiles grew even larger as they spotted my dick in Jean and Meagan’s hands. I glanced around the room at the dicks of the men I could see. I did have the fattest cock in the room. There were a couple that were longer, but mine looked like a monster because it was so much thicker. This knowledge made my cock surge and harden further. Jean looked back over her shoulder at me, ran her eyes down to my cock, and then back up and flashed me a wicked grin.

I continued to scan the room and found Marie, still lounging on the couch with the Forward. She was slowly massaging his semi-erect cock with her hands. After a few seconds, she felt my stare and looked at me. A look of surprise came across her face as she realized I was naked, and being led around by my cock. The shock quickly passed and she smiled. Marie blew me a kiss and smiled. She returned her hands to the Forward’s long cock and continued her massage and conversation.

I was glad that she was not upset by this recent development. I knew she could always come over to join whatever happened next.

Meagan tugged my cock. “This way, John. I want to be in the middle of the room, so everyone can see,” she said and pulled me further into the room.

I looked at Jean as we walked. She was around five and a half feet tall. She had an amazing body, clearly all natural. Her proportions were perfect. I'm guessing around a 34 C or D bust, with a thin waist and perfectly shaped hips. She clearly spent a lot of time maintaining her figure. Her toned legs looked so smooth, I couldn't wait to run my hands along them. Her ass had just the right amount of bounce as we walked. No jiggle, no fat. Just perfectly toned muscle. In what I felt was an ironic nod to her age, she had on a leopard print dress that hugged her frame like a second skin. This woman was the cougar all the young men out there dreamed of meeting, and it looked like I was the victim of her next attack.

We had reached the middle of the large room. There were couches and chairs positioned throughout the edges of the room, all of them facing the middle. We had everyone's attention now.

“Ladies and gentleman,” Meagan said. “May I present our newest Adonis, John. He was a very late addition to this party. He has passed most of the screening process. As you can tell, he has more than the necessary equipment to meet the needs of even the sluttiest of our size queens! However, he has not been through our stamina process. Jean and I have not had the time to put him through the paces yet. Jean will get started, but please feel free to come and try him for yourselves.”

With that, Meagan released her hold on my cock and took a few steps back.

Jean turned to face me. She flashed me her devilish grin.

“Are you ready for the night of your life, big boy?”

Jean bent at the waist and leaned in towards me and kissed my right nipple. She was giving the crowd quite a view of her lovely ass. She swirled her tongue around my nipple, and then sucked it hard. My cock jumped in her hand at the surprise mix of pleasure and pain. Jean had put both hands on my dick, and was slowly caressing it, moving her hands up and down the shaft.

“Mmmm…” I moaned. The skin of Jean’s hands was so soft, but her touch was firm. A perfect combination.

“If you like that, just wait,” she whispered to me.

A circle of people had gathered around us, and we had become the main attraction. I looked over towards Marie, but could not see the couch she had been sitting on. I was a little worried, because I would stop at any indication of displeasure on her part. That would be hard to do, if I could not occasionally make eye contact with her.

I was pulled back into the moment as I felt Jean’s lips touch the tip of my cock. I looked down to see Jean on her knees. She was gently kissing the head of my cock. The tip, the top, the bottom, around the rim and the sides. Her attention to detail had me mesmerized. Jean began to lick my cockhead. Her large and talented tongue traced incredible paths over the sensitive skin.

I heard a woman in the crowd say, “I don’t think she’ll be able to blow him. He won’t fit. I know I certainly couldn’t.”

As if on cue, or taking the challenge, Jean smiled her big smile then opened her mouth wide and put my cockhead in her mouth. Her lips closed around my cock just behind the head, and her tongue continued to work its magic on the underside of my dick.

I was astonished. I had been hopeful about a blowjob after I’d seen Jean’s gigantic smile, but no woman I’d ever been with had been able to get her mouth around my fat dick. I sank into the sensation. The warmth of her mouth reminded me of a pussy, but the movement of her tongue added all new pleasure.

Jean pulled my cock out of her mouth and said, “That’s the biggest piece of meat I’ve ever sucked on. Tastes good, John!”

I managed to stammer, “Th..th..thanks..”

Jean went right back to work on my dick. I looked down to take in the view, one I’d never seen before. She bobbed her head a little as she took the first part of my cock in and out of her mouth. Jean supported my cock with her right hand, and was kneading my balls with her left. It was an amazing combination of sensations.

“This is so great,” I thought. “But it would be amazing if she could take more of the shaft down her throat.”

To my great surprise, and pleasure, Jean began to work more of my swollen dick into her gaping mouth. First it was just the head, then the head and an inch or so, and then she had the head and about half the shaft. I was completely awestruck. This drop dead gorgeous woman, a complete stranger, was giving me the first true blowjob I’d ever had. It was all I could to keep my eyes open, the pleasure was so intense. But I wanted to remember this, as it might never happen again.

The woman from earlier spoke up. “I’ve got to hand it to you Jean, those are some impressive oral skills. I guess that big mouth of yours is good for something other than gossip. I bet you can’t deep throat him.”

Jean pulled my cock from her mouth again and turned her body to face the woman.

“You bet?!? And what would you bet?”

“Well…, I hadn’t really thought about it. I suppose I just meant it as a turn of phrase,” the woman replied.

“It is too late for that. You have made the offer, and I accept the challenge. Meagan, what should the terms be?”

“Hhhmm…,” Meagan replied. “If Jean wins, Hanna will miss the next party and serve as Jean’s personal shopper for a month. If Hanna wins, Jean will use her oral skills to give Hanna at least three orgasms.”

“Sounds good to me,” said Jean.

“I suppose,” replied Hanna.

Jean turned back to me. She looked up at me, smiled, winked and said “Here goes nothing big boy!” She slid my cock back into her wet and warm mouth. She slowly worked her head in and out, working more of my dick down her throat each time. The room had grown very quiet and still. I scanned the circle, again looking for Marie. I spotted her to my left. She was standing next to the Forward. She had her left arm around his waist, and was stroking his long cock with her right hand. Her body was pressed up close to his. She looked me directly in the eyes and smiled.

She mouthed “Glad to see you get some head finally.”

Meagan came and stood on my right, with her left hand on my shoulder.

“About an inch and a half remaining,” she announced to the crowd.

A few slight murmurs went up in the crowd. I got the feeling this was not the first time Jean and Hanna had been in friction with each other. I didn’t really care, as I was clearly benefiting from it in this case. I felt the inside of Jean’s mouth change, as she dropped her tongue flat to the bottom of her mouth. She was pausing from her fancy technique to complete the task at hand. I watched, my own jaw open, as Jean went back one final time and then pushed forward. She took all of my long, fat cock down her throat, her lips touching my groin and her nose smashed into my stomach.

The gathered crowd clapped as Jean pushed all of my cock into her mouth. I even heard a few gasps. Jean began to work my whole cock in and out of her mouth; slowly at first, then picking up speed. My head fell back as I relished the sensation. Her warm and wet mouth felt so incredible wrapped around my throbbing dick.

“Now you are just showing off,” said Hanna. “Call me, and we’ll arrange for your shopping needs, Jean.” With that, she grabbed the nearest Adonis and headed off to another room, no doubt to get in as much fun as possible since she would be missing the next party.

Jean continued to give me head. She was no longer pushing all the way down to the bottom of my cock, but was still taking about two thirds of it. Marie let go of the Forward’s cock and walked towards Jean from behind. She sat, and then laid down on her back. Marie slid her head under Jean, in between her legs.

“I think you deserve a reward for your efforts,” Marie said to Jean.

Marie lifted her head from the ground and kissed Jean on the thigh. She planted small caressing kisses, and slowly worked her way up towards Jean’s pussy. When Marie reached Jean’s outer lips, she covered them in kisses from top to bottom and back again. Jean let out a soft moan, as she continued to work my dick with her mouth. Marie then lavished the outside of Jean’s pussy with her tongue, using achingly slow movements, working up and down her soft lips. Marie wrapped her hands around Jean’s hips, and pulled her down. This allowed Marie to relax her head, and focus her attention fully on Jean. Now that she was comfortable, she pushed her tongue into the folds of Jean’s pussy. Marie explored the inner lips. She then teased the opening of Jean’s wet pussy. Leaving the tease, Marie worked her way up, and began to flick at Jean’s clit with her tongue. I felt Jean’s body tense at the pleasure. This caused her mouth to constrict around my cock.

I was in heaven. Never had my dick felt like this. The combination of Jean’s oral talents and the sight of Marie giving that same woman head was amazing. I could never have imagined this happening. I looked around, trying to take it all in, knowing I might not ever experience anything quite like this again. And it couldn’t get any better.

Then I saw the Forward make his way towards us. His tall, dark physique looked powerful, and it was accentuated by his long erection hanging down in front of him. He kneeled down in between Marie’s legs. He licked his fingers, and then began to stroke her pussy. The Forward didn’t stroke for long. Marie must have been very wet. The Forward moved closer, and lifted Marie’s legs. He lifted his long cock with one hand, and guided the head to the entrance of Marie’s pussy. I watched as he slowly pushed in. Marie sighed into Jean’s pussy, and Jean in turn moaned on my cock.

There I was, watching another man begin to fuck my wife (who never been with anyone else), while she was eating out a woman, who was in turn giving me the blowjob of a lifetime.

Could the party get any better?

Hannah dragged her chosen Adonis into the home office just off the main hallway. She was very irritated. She liked to be in charge. To be dominant. Losing the bet to Jean was humiliating. She would definitely be taking control of this encounter to help her reestablish her composure.

“What did you have in mind?” the Adonis asked.

Hannah put her finger over his lips and said, “Don’t talk. Just do what I tell you.”

The man straightened up his posture, and waited. Hannah looked like the stereotypical Californian beauty. Tan skin, sun bleached blonde hair, a fit body and stunning curves. Her A type personality served her well in her career as an attorney. Most of her opponents underestimated her in the courtroom because of her appearance. But Hannah liked to win, and worked hard to make sure that she always did.

She looked over her chosen man for the evening. He was about six foot tall and had an athletic build. He had on slim black pants and a black vest. The outline of his penis was visible through the pants. It was a nice dick, but it wasn’t the reason Hannah had selected him. She picked him for the trait that had earned him the moniker - The Tongue.

“Take off your vest,” she said as she rested her butt on the desk in the middle of the room.
The Tongue complied, and tossed his vest onto the floor. Hannah stepped out of her high heels. She stood back up, and shimmied out of the slinky black dress she’d worn that evening. Like many of the women in attendance, she did not bother wearing any underwear to these events.

Hannah leaned back onto the desk. “Come here,” she said.

The Tongue crossed the space between them and started to reach out to touch her.

“Stop,” she said as she moved his hands back down to his sides. “You will only do what I tell you, when I tell, and how I tell you.”

He nodded and said “Yes ma’am.”

“On your knees.” Hannah commanded.

He dropped to his knees directly in front of her. Hannah lifted her left foot and placed it on his shoulder, exposing her perfectly smooth vulva.

“Kiss my thigh. Slowly,” she demanded.

The Tongue began near Hannah’s knee and kissed the inside of her thigh. He slowly worked his way up her leg.

“Stop. Start over. You are moving too fast,” Hannah said.

He began over again, down by her knee. He only moved his mouth about a quarter of an inch between each kiss.

“Much better,” she said and tossed back her head enjoying the focused attention.

Over the course of several minutes The Tongue’s kisses crept up the inside of Hannah’s thigh. As he neared the crease where her thigh met her groin, Hannah said “Stop.”

He did as commanded and looked up at her.

“Stick out your tongue,” she demanded.

He opened his mouth and slowly extended his tongue outward. It hung down past the end of his chin, and for lack of a better term - looked muscular. This was why Hannah had chosen him.

“Now, I want you to begin licking the outside of my pussy. I want firm pressure, but do not move beyond my outer lips. I will tell you when you can move inside them.”

The Tongue leaned in and gave the outside of Hannah’s pussy a long, slow lick from the bottom to the top. Hannah let out a little moan. He repeated this motion several times, adding some pressure with each pass. Then he rotated his head and began licking her from side to side.

“Yyyeessss,” Hannah hissed.

He continued licking her like this, alternating directions, for several minutes. Then Hannah grabbed the back of his head and pushed it into her pelvis.

“Stick your tongue between my lips and lick my clit!” she barked.

He pushed his strong tongue into the folders of Hannah’s now swollen and wet pussy. He danced the tip of his tongue around until he found the nub of her clit. Starting gently, he flicked his tongue over it.

“Not too fast,” Hannah said. She wanted to draw this out.

The Tongue continued his work, varying the direction and motion of his tongue strokes. As the minutes passed, Hannah could feel the pleasure building from deep within.

“Flatten out your tongue, and use more pressure.” she demanded.

He broadened his tongue against her and pushed in harder. He was starting to get a little tired, and his jaw hurt. However, he didn’t dare stop. He did not want to upset Hannah, or ruin his reputation amongst the women here.

“Mmmmm….” Hannah moaned loudly. The extra pressure from his tongue squeezed her clit between her pubic bone and his firm tongue. It was very intense, and her body occasionally jumped when he hit the most sensitive spot just right.

“Keep the pressure, but move faster now. One direction, from bottom to top.” she said.

The Tongue picked up his pace. His tongue working faster and faster.

Hannah was moaning continually now. She could feel an orgasm rising.

“Faster!!” she yelled. And The Tongue complied.

As she neared climax, Hannah could feel her knees start to shake and her legs weaken. “Just a little more!” she thought.

At the last moment she grabbed his head with her right hand and pulled it back. With her left hand, she reached down and rubbed her clit firmly for a few final strokes. Then the orgasm roared through her body. She threw her head back in ecstasy and screamed “Fffuuuuuucccckkk!!!” as she released herself to the climax and squirted all over The Tongue’s face and chest.

She collapsed back onto the desk and felt the last of her juices run down her legs. The Tongue stayed on his knees and waited. Hannah took several deep breaths to slow her heart down.

When she was able, she lifted her head from the desk and said “Don’t just sit there! Go get some towels to clean this up with.”