Video New Privoy Videos

EstJan18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can get it from torrent sites. I know I have a copy somewhere, will post once I find it.

It’s really hot. He plays with his ass (fingers and dildo) then cums on the shower glass and licks the cum.
What site did you find it in? I don't think im looking at the right areas haha.

Who-res

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can get it from torrent sites. I know I have a copy somewhere, will post once I find it.

It’s really hot. He plays with his ass (fingers and dildo) then cums on the shower glass and licks the cum.
Omg please

Who-res

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Did you ever find that Felix video?

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pretty sure that's an old, non Privoy video which has been around for years with the usual "2 str8 guys experimenting" plot.... Can't find it back though.
Correct. Tanner started out as a webcam performer and was likely recruited by Privoy from there when it was called Cash4Vids. They tried to recruit a lot of guys from CB but were incredibly obnoxious about it. The video with Tanner and another guy is pretty old, before it became privoy and has come in many different lengths.

harukin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pretty sure that's an old, non Privoy video which has been around for years with the usual "2 str8 guys experimenting" plot.... Can't find it back though.

Correct. Tanner started out as a webcam performer and was likely recruited by Privoy from there when it was called Cash4Vids. They tried to recruit a lot of guys from CB but were incredibly obnoxious about it. The video with Tanner and another guy is pretty old, before it became privoy and has come in many different lengths.
hello friends, thanks a lot for answering and bringing the information. well, tanner is one of my favorites, maybe the #1 favorite boy from privoy for me. can you guys help me find more videos of him then? since he was a cam guy in the past? please!

Reactions: Tylerthedestroyer