ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why do I want that for my breasts? Seems like perky would be permanent, and bras optional.

Trust me there is a guy somewhere working on how to do that, Adjustable breast sizes, at the touch of a dial

Reactions: fluffychocolate

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That option will be available in our 2017 Models ; but I can make you a great deal on a 2016 floor model if you are interested

Thanks, but there's probably burn-in on them. They're running 24/7. Besides, too many fingerprints.

Reactions: ronin001

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, he's got to have genteel manners. A southern accent (or a foreign one) wouldn't hurt either. He should speak the primary language of every place I want to visit. He should know the things I don't; our skill sets and knowledge bases should be complementary. He should be curious about the world. He should be a silly goofball at times, and have a boyish sense of fun. He should also have a great sense of humor and an easy smile. He should have a personal style, and know how to dress for any occasion. He should be conscientious about resource conservation. He should be kind.

Physically, he should be tall and broad. An imposing figure. I prefer dark skin, and black, brown, or hazel eyes. I like a long face, masculine eyebrows and jaw, full lips. I love big shoulders. I love a big chest. I love a soft belly. Powerful legs are sexy. Everyone adores a sweet ass.

I have no major preferences about a penis as long as there is none. Ken is for girls; I am all woman. A wide range of sizes works for me. Maybe he can have an adjustable penis. Any length from 4.5" - 8" is fine. Any girth over 4" and under 7.2" is fine. I would prefer that he has foreskin, but it isn't a big deal if he doesn't. I prefer there to be a curve, but straight is fine too. He should have nuts. His penis needs to work.

Do I have to pick up or can you deliver?
I absolutely love this.... the first half is just :: kisses and fingers puts them in the air like an italian :: just delicious

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I could build a man- the number one thing IN A NON PHYSICAL sense... would be the ability to overlook my many life indiscretions because he assuredly has a jaded past too---- and to accept me as i stand today- not the girl i was. (im sick of hiding shit from people and i wont anymore)

If he can accept me, and push me forward to continue growth on a personal level- ill be salivating at his heels...

Secondary to that, i love thin men with big dicks-- hair color and eye color doesn't really matter--- (good) tattoos are always delectable
he's gotta have a little bit of hood to him, but have moved past being chilidish in the sense... he can turn it on and off
a chameleon like me,
but with different skill sets
like homegirl said ^^ i just want a complimentary man

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I could build a man- the number one thing IN A NON PHYSICAL sense... would be the ability to overlook my many life indiscretions because he assuredly has a jaded past too---- and to accept me as i stand today- not the girl i was. (im sick of hiding shit from people and i wont anymore)

If he can accept me, and push me forward to continue growth on a personal level- ill be salivating at his heels...

Secondary to that, i love thin men with big dicks-- hair color and eye color doesn't really matter--- (good) tattoos are always delectable
he's gotta have a little bit of hood to him, but have moved past being chilidish in the sense... he can turn it on and off
a chameleon like me,
but with different skill sets
like homegirl said ^^ i just want a complimentary man

Not to worry all of our shipments to Texas, come with the big penis option already built in. The rest of your order is simple programming. I suggest you try our 7 day money bacy guarantee free in-home trial, you only pay for the shipping.

Will this be a cash or charge transaction ?

Reactions: AlteredEgo