Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So a few weeks ago, I got my first stroker, the Rose for Men or something like that. It was incredibly fun, it was so intense I actually had a really hard time not cumming and I even came early. Upon second and third use, I still liked it, but it's lack of depth was becoming an issue. I'd involuntarily thrust and ram my dick into the little nubben that vibrates.

So today, I decided to go try another one. I went to a shop I got the Rose from and saw that there is actually a deeper one available, but I didn't want to buy the same experience just a few inches deeper. Compared to the first Rose I need like 4 or 5 more inches to truly be able to lay into it. haha. So I picked one out, I was reading a lot of packages and actually ended up with the one I didn't think I wanted. I was hoping for a motorized one, but a motorized one that could fit my cock and wasn't $200. (The Rose vibrates and twists, the twist was nice at first, but kinda got old) I saw a stroker that was pretty basic, but it has 8" long insertion length, and plenty wide. (I'm 7" by 6.5" when I'm hard so it was perfect) and it was a good deal at like $65. Got it home and it was a manual one. (womp womp) I figured, I'd never used a manual one before so I'll give it a shot.

I opened it up around 2pm, thinking I'd have some quick fun then get some stuff done before I had to leave around 7pm. (in about 30 minutes from now, I'm writing this at 6:30 haha) But I was just going to town on this thing, I was just enjoying some videos, and games and whatever. I first reached the edge at about 2:20, and I backed off. (honestly I should have just came right then haha) I decided to see how much I could do. I just kept pushing and backing off. And finally I looked down at my phone when I got an alert at it was 5:30pm. I had been using this thing for over 3 hours. haha.

I had to shower, so I got to the edge again, and I kept going. I got as close as I could without shooting it into the stroker, pulled it off and sat back and watched the biggest eruption of cum I've ever made in my life. I'm normally a one really big shot, then few okay sized ones and a handful of smaller ones. This was rope and rope after roper, I think 4 or 5 full thick ropes of cum. I'd never felt anything like that in my life outside of maybe the first time I had sex.

My balls actually hurt haha. Not in a "I need medical attention" kind of way, just in a they were smacked with a stroker for 3.5 hours kind of way.

Anyway, I know there have been a few posts here about toys for guys with thicker cocks. I ended up getting the Playboy The Urge Large. And yes I see on the web site it says in big letters "manual" but the packaging in the store wasn't as obvious to me. I was going back and forth between a few different boxes and got the info mixed up in my brain. haha. Like I said, I'm new to these toys, but I'm having a lot of fun with them.

Playboy Pleasure The Urge Large Manual Stroker

Little update to this, for those on the edge of their seats. My balls were still tender later in the evening about 9:00 and I think I had given myself a mild case of blue balls believe it or not. So I sat down and just jerked of in my more traditional way and again my orgasm was completely bonkers. Couldnā€™t believe that I had thicker ropes than the previous one. Not quite as many, but thicker.

Guess I edged enough for two big loads. Haha

So a few weeks ago, I got my first stroker, the Rose for Men or something like that. It was incredibly fun, it was so intense I actually had a really hard time not cumming and I even came early. Upon second and third use, I still liked it, but it's lack of depth was becoming an issue. I'd involuntarily thrust and ram my dick into the little nubben that vibrates.

So today, I decided to go try another one. I went to a shop I got the Rose from and saw that there is actually a deeper one available, but I didn't want to buy the same experience just a few inches deeper. Compared to the first Rose I need like 4 or 5 more inches to truly be able to lay into it. haha. So I picked one out, I was reading a lot of packages and actually ended up with the one I didn't think I wanted. I was hoping for a motorized one, but a motorized one that could fit my cock and wasn't $200. (The Rose vibrates and twists, the twist was nice at first, but kinda got old) I saw a stroker that was pretty basic, but it has 8" long insertion length, and plenty wide. (I'm 7" by 6.5" when I'm hard so it was perfect) and it was a good deal at like $65. Got it home and it was a manual one. (womp womp) I figured, I'd never used a manual one before so I'll give it a shot.

I opened it up around 2pm, thinking I'd have some quick fun then get some stuff done before I had to leave around 7pm. (in about 30 minutes from now, I'm writing this at 6:30 haha) But I was just going to town on this thing, I was just enjoying some videos, and games and whatever. I first reached the edge at about 2:20, and I backed off. (honestly I should have just came right then haha) I decided to see how much I could do. I just kept pushing and backing off. And finally I looked down at my phone when I got an alert at it was 5:30pm. I had been using this thing for over 3 hours. haha.

I had to shower, so I got to the edge again, and I kept going. I got as close as I could without shooting it into the stroker, pulled it off and sat back and watched the biggest eruption of cum I've ever made in my life. I'm normally a one really big shot, then few okay sized ones and a handful of smaller ones. This was rope and rope after roper, I think 4 or 5 full thick ropes of cum. I'd never felt anything like that in my life outside of maybe the first time I had sex.

My balls actually hurt haha. Not in a "I need medical attention" kind of way, just in a they were smacked with a stroker for 3.5 hours kind of way.

Anyway, I know there have been a few posts here about toys for guys with thicker cocks. I ended up getting the Playboy The Urge Large. And yes I see on the web site it says in big letters "manual" but the packaging in the store wasn't as obvious to me. I was going back and forth between a few different boxes and got the info mixed up in my brain. haha. Like I said, I'm new to these toys, but I'm having a lot of fun with them.

I can picture you at the adult bookstore going from one to another debating the pros and cons of this versus that. Depth, manual, width, costs. The clerk looking at you thinking "wtf" as you put one back and grab a different one. "Did you need any help sir?" As you wonder if you should explain to him this detailed purchasing process.

Enjoyed reading all the decisions made while you are toy shopping .

I can picture you at the adult bookstore going from one to another debating the pros and cons of this versus that. Depth, manual, width, costs. The clerk looking at you thinking "wtf" as you put one back and grab a different one. "Did you need any help sir?" As you wonder if you should explain to him this detailed purchasing process.
I mean, itā€™s just a store haha. Iā€™ve never had the weird feeling a lot of people seem to get while going to sex shops. The people who work thereā€¦work there itā€™s not like they should be judging the people who shop there haha.

That being said, the shop I go to, Iā€™ve only ever seen women working there. They just kinda check in, without trying to be too helpful. Understandably. But I have had the conversation in my head, ā€œyeah, my cock is pretty fat and fairly longā€¦.ā€ I can just see the biggest eye roll coming from her, like ā€œhere we go again, another guy trying to act bigā€ or something like that haha.

Itā€™s not like a jeweler or something where they can measure your finger. Haha. Would be funny though to just whip it out and be like, ā€œyou got anything in this size?ā€ Hahaha