Verified
Gold
Media
Milano, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Saw this guy's post on twitter. I managed to save the screenshoots he posted before he could delete it.

Here the pics, but basically for the ones that don't won't to read the whole thing the surgeon will stretch and pull the skin as far your body allows in one session. He went from 12 inches to 16, and his dick got incredibly THICK like a leg. 16 inches soft and hard.

Do you have any thoughts how the whole thing works? Or what's the name of the procedure?

And the real question is, any takers for his massive cock?

His twitter is zayn12064691

Last edited by a moderator:

phallographer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw this guy's post on twitter. I managed to save the screenshoots he posted before he could delete it.

Here the pics, but basically for the ones that don't won't to read the whole thing the surgeon will stretch and pull the skin as far your body allows in one session. He went from 12 inches to 16, and his dick got incredibly THICK like a leg. 16 inches soft and hard.

Do you have any thoughts how the whole thing works? Or what's the name of the procedure?

Zayn has me captivated. In one of his vids he sucks himself off. Incredible.

Reactions: 1nv1ctu5

phallographer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks incredibly fake. Hall marks are there- never fully hard, never shows the base, short videos with weird perspective.

Plus the operation sounds bogus
So far as Zayn goes, check him out for yourself on Twitter @zaynMonsterDick14in. There are plenty of video clips. Tell me what you think.

Reactions: cockydude2018

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So far as Zayn goes, check him out for yourself on Twitter @zaynMonsterDick14in. There are plenty of video clips. Tell me what you think.

since he never really shows the base, I'm really thinking that it's a sheath that has foreskin qualities. There's too often that it's got a shine to it that's generally... artificial.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

evalucia

Legendary Member
Media
Worlds End Creek (South Australia, Australia)

Thats fake

Reactions: AK75 and Hakan1

semface

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milano, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
since he never really shows the base, I'm really thinking that it's a sheath that has foreskin qualities. There's too often that it's got a shine to it that's generally... artificial.

what about him?

Attachments

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
wellI keep it as it is, big enough this is a bit over the top, and I am sure that is not done for USD 0.00 must have been a lot of money to show off like that. and walking around semi hard al day its a bit over the top.

he (zayn, the twitter account) says it was 3 boob jobs' worth in cost.