New2sd2017

SaintKing011

Legendary Member
Media
I subbed to his OF out of curiosity and I’ll say that he definitely has good content but the whole dildo thing is just boring to me at this point but hey to each it’s own
See I feel the same way but what else can he do lmao, he is STRAIGHT after all

Dpderek

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See I feel the same way but what else can he do lmao, he is STRAIGHT after all
I don’t think he’s “straight” at all to be honest maybe at the least bi. But there’s too many gay men out here pretending to be “straight” for a dollar and people play right into it. And they should be called out for it the same way that straight men are called out for gay baiting.

itch75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
he is turning more into a pussyboy everyday and I love it.

His dildos become bigger, he is always now in a pink cage, he is following pages with fembois getting bbc, his moans become hotter and hotter... Cant wait to see his evolution

Mysausage69

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He does it when he does a dildo show only, he does other Chaturbate shows without dildos and they are not uploaded to OF. He post a pic or short video at least once a week or a story here and there.
Damn, wish I knew how to record on CB, I love watching him dance and shake his ass

Reactions: Touya90

abdvxl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The accident was poop. This was when he was just a newbie. He didn't douche right before the show and used a dildo. Poop unfortunately came out so yeah that was the accident. I still have that vid. Personally, I found it funny more than gross as he was embarrassed about it for sure.
can we see it girl lol