Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys. I'm just looking for some feedback on which story to do next.

Likewise, I’d like to hear your thoughts on my two current stories:​
Any suggestions or changes you’d like to see in the future?​

Story 1 : My best friend's huge cock

This is basically a university story about me and my best friend, who I’ve secretly got a crush on, and who has a huge cock. Here are some of the different chapters/ideas which I’ve got in mind so far:

Story 2 : Cock superpowers

This is something completely different. It’s about a superhero who has cock-related superpowers. The story will be based on the different superpowers. There will be a superhero plot as well, but at the beginning it will mostly be short stories focussing on different superpowers, explaining how they work and some relevant, hot story. To specify, these powers work on anyone, anywhere.

Here is a list of the planned superpowers:
  • Change size, shape, length, girth
  • Change elasticity, "material"
  • Make someone cum more/less
  • Modify orgasm intensity
  • Make hard/soft
  • Determine exact size
  • Cock-reality warping powers (For the experienced comic readers ;) )
The story will begin with an introduction of the "change size" and "cum" powers.
More specifically making a friend’s cock grow bigger and make him cum buckets.

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd prefer My best friend's huge cock. I've enjoyed your previous stories, FitCollegeDude, but find the bold text on some words quite distracting. This is something that hardly ever appears in novels or short stories because it takes away from the impact of the text, and I think the stories would be much better without it. If words need to be emphasised, then I think italic text is much better but, even then, it needs to be used very sparingly.

Reactions: FitCollegeDude

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd prefer My best friend's huge cock. I've enjoyed your previous stories, FitCollegeDude, but find the bold text on some words quite distracting. This is something that hardly ever appears in novels or short stories because it takes away from the impact of the text, and I think the stories would be much better without it. If words need to be emphasised, then I think italic text is much better but, even then, it needs to be used very sparingly.

Thanks for the advice ;)