Nick Bryce

I doubt he has rich parents, probably just middle class. It's not difficult to show off more wealth than you have on the internet. The "richest" girl on my instagram is broke af irl...
Also I don't think he is gay or bi either, he is only doing it for the money. On his German social media accounts he keeps flaunting his girlfriend and posts generic straight bro stuff.
I imagine earning a couple grand for posting hole also makes it easy for him to not be ashamed of exposing himself
I think he is the little brother of a german guy named Lucas Hall, which is also from germany. I think Lucas Hall was (next to Valentino (valsplace)) one of the first german guys on OF. Then there were rumors that he got a baby with his GF and stopped OF, but he seems to be back since a few weeks.
So I think little brother saw how man money and lifestyle one can get with just showing ass and dick and also joined OF, possibly trying to only make rare videos and limit what he shows.

i guess so 2... posting some on his insta
Some time ago Lucas Hall wrote something about a visit by his younger brother, possibly at the place he chose as kind of home base (Cyprus). I am not 100% sure, but this Nick Bryce looked like this little brother person.

For me it makes sense: little brother sees what money big brother can make by showing his dick and getting fucked by other guys, and also trying to make money this easy. The strategy seems to be a little bit different, demanding relatively high prices for pics or videos instead of montly fees for the OF channel. Well, everybody has to decide on his/her own if this guy is really so hot ... or if there are free alternatives of guys that are even hotter.