• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Nick Sandell Of

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think of his new post? He literally posted this a few minutes ago. Also, his page is free for 12 days, but not sure if only for expired subscribers or for everybody. Here's what he posted:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As an onlyfans creator, retaining subscribers will always be a challenge because none of us are perfect, and just like in life people come and go. Plus it’s nice to spank it or dildo yourself down with a variety of creators.

Since 2017, I’ve never asked a single person to keep auto renew on because that’s your decision! I hate when ppl ask me to keep mine on! I run!

BUT, with over 100,000 expired members I feel like I’ve let the majority of you down by not being gay or the image you expected me to be. Allow me this opportunity to prove you wrong! Show me support collectively, and collectively is the key - because there’s a 95% if you’re reading this, you know I’m not asking you specifically for support, but it’s the other individuals that are hesitant on what’s to come, so they go before it’s there. I’ve thought a lot about my sexuality lately and all I can say is…..
stick around to find out and if not, respectfully you won’t be seeing any content that you’ve always wanted. It will be for only people that earned planets in their names 🙈🥵


and when the day finally comes that you leave, it’s somewhat devastating especially depending on the individual, some people that I’d consider irreplaceable have vanished from my life. Sucks actually
But to a very select few, see ya! 🙊🤣

Once again this is life! To stay connected I will follow you back incase you ever do decide to leave, but now that I’ll be resuming our frequent livestreams. I can promise my membership is going to be worth while.

Remember: Followers won’t receive the secret content that auto renew subscribers will.


Lastly….Not only will the feed be greatly enhanced with video content the moment November 1 hits,
A FUCKING VIDEO WITH CUM WILL HIT YOUR INBOX once you renew for the month.

👹and try👹 to keep auto renew toggled on 👹if you’re enjoying your time here. 👹🫶🫶🫶


•
HALLOWEEN LIVE UPDATE


If you click on my profile, you’ll notice our community is currently at 8,400 amazing souls.

If we retain 6,000 or more individuals once Halloween hits, option 1 will be broadcasted LIVE & FREE for everyone subscribed. Yes. Anal. 🆘

If we retain 4,000 or more = option 2

3,500 or more = option 3

3,000 or more = option 4

2,400 or more = option 5



Regardless of who comes and goes, just know the Sandell home is always open 😇🤍🪐

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -
And the options are listed below, being
1) FUCKING - LIVE - MY ASS PENETRATED - CUM
2) FUCKING - LIVE - CUM
3) FUCKING - LIVE
4) SOLO - LIVE - CUM
5) SOLO - LIVE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Renewal is $11.11, which means, if he has 2,400 renewing at 11.11 which is equal to $26,664 dlls. he'd be going live solo... no cum included... anything less than that he probably won't be doing anything right? He's desperate for money I guess.
 
I got lost. I think a guy is going to fuck him? Is that what he is saying?

Totally agree. That was a longwinded marketing spiel that promised little.

Nick was careful NOT to say what his sexuality is now. He said he’d “let the majority of (us) down by not being gay” …but he did NOT say that he’s going gay or bisexual or whatever.

Nick mentioned anal and penetration…but he did NOT specify whether his partner would be a woman or a man, nor whether he’d be penetrated by a dildo or a cock or a strap-on.
 
Totally agree. That was a longwinded marketing spiel that promised little.

Nick was careful NOT to say what his sexuality is now. He said he’d “let the majority of (us) down by not being gay” …but he did NOT say that he’s going gay or bisexual or whatever.

Nick mentioned anal and penetration…but he did NOT specify whether his partner would be a woman or a man, nor whether he’d be penetrated by a dildo or a cock or a strap-on.
💯 per cent agree. Majority of us are smart enough to know that not being completely open about your sexuality in this context is just a marketing ploy. He did say in one of his voice notes that he’s more comfortable filming solo or with a woman - but didn’t completely write off filming with men. Right now, I feel this would be just an excuse to film more with women and less so with men.
 
No one is auto-renewing because his content is boring and he barely posts within the month. It’s literally that simple. Its not about him doing gay stuff.

Not only is it boring its extremely repetitive and he’s constantly re-using old content. You can go months and months without subbing to his page and comeback to literally nothing new. He doesnt even want to make new content. Bro just posts screenshots from PPVs. He’s lazy.
 
Feels like gaybaiting to me, LIke lets hint that my sexuality might not be completely straight, and that I might do gay content..if you spend so and so an so and become a gold star member or whatever..Im sure people will fall for it, but I can live without seeing it personally lol..Hes attractive for sure, but there are tons of attractive guys out there, that can just be real without all the bs, with more exciting content but to each their own.
 
Wow… that was a lot. Honestly, it sounded kinda desperate. Does he not have any other means to support himself than social media and OF? I’m not buying the whole “maybe I’m gay or bi” thing. Nick is straight. He has no issue with his gay fans/followers but I don’t expect to see him engaged in any kind of sexual activity with a man anytime soon. I subscribed to his OF last year before he had his health issues. The lives were fun, especially if he was drunk! But all of the video content was ppv, so I never bought it. Sounds like I saved myself a lot of money. I wish him well. I hope he succeeds in whatever he peruses but I would think the whole fitness model/OF routine would have a shelf life.
 
He uses his real name. Isn't he scared or shy if his parents search his name on Google?

No disrespect to you…but “the ship of shame” sailed long ago as far as Nick is concerned. LOL

There are simply too many pics of him naked and too much talk online about behaviour in LA & NYC for him to say it was just ‘teenage indiscretion’
 
No disrespect to you…but “the ship of shame” sailed long ago as far as Nick is concerned. LOL

There are simply too many pics of him naked and too much talk online about behaviour in LA & NYC for him to say it was just ‘teenage indiscretion’
I remember seeing one of his first model shot interviews, I think he was in his underwear in nyc? or something..and I was thinking man I wish this guy would get naked, but it will probably never happen, man was I wrong lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.